SSRIs made me a woman

I wasn't able to overcome those effects personally.

Through pure anger and desperate energy to make something of my life, I created a lifestyle in which happiness should've been possible objectively.
But I was simply unable to enjoy it. I struggled to feel happy at all, and living like that slowly drains your mental energy reserves, leading to what is basically a burnout where you can't keep going on like that anymore.

Which is when my whole lifestyle fell apart again, and I rotted like I did before. But I don't feel any better or worse about it, but it DOES cost less energy to keep a rotter lifestyle than to constantly fight my traumas/anxiety and try to maintain a lifestyle that is 'better' than rotting.

Every once in a while I get a boost of motivation/energy. I start a good diet, socialize more, exercise more, keep a better sleep schedule, work on my career/financial future, and so on. But there's NEVER a response in my brain that rewards me for this. So once my 'inner-rage' burst of energy eventually fades after a couple of weeks, and there's nothing to replace it. There no longer is any energy to fake all of this 'healthy lifestyle'.

I go back to rotting/drugs/shit-food/copes/etc.

I have done this cycle at least 10 times now in the last 10 years.

it's over.
Yep I go through these cycles as well bro

And why do you have social anxiety, dumbass?
I don’t anymore bro, I’m saying that’s what I was prescribed them for in grade 10. Main thing I have is just really bad ocd that causes anxiety

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
SRRI ARE VERY DANGEROUS, DON"T TAKE IT

SEROTINE IS DANGEROUS IT MAKE YOU WEAK AND SUBMISSIVE, IT ALS MAKE YOU A FUCKING SERIAL KILLER, MASS SCHOOTER

SEROTINE MAKE YOU ANGER AND ANXIOUS

IT MAKE YOU A ZOMBIE

PHARMANCY"S DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW THEIR OWN MEDICINE SERRI EVEN FUCKING WORK

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, incelmogger and Abhorrence
constant opioid use during development thankfully shut down my sensitivity to seratonin, shrunk sensivitiy of pelvis and waist (urinal trauma) and made me a shoulder mogger (Primary holding pattern: holding up responsbility, shoulders squared and forward).
I1ok6837w7o91

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

impossible to fix depression tbh. I've tried so hard.
At least with hard-drugs my life is an emotional rollercoaster and I get some excitement.

And in terms of fixing depression and not just feeling good/recreational use: MDMA/Shrooms are probably more beneficial than SSRI's.
Change your thinking.
Psychedelics is the easiest way to do that.

This happened to me too but I got hard, just didn’t have any sensation on my dick so realistically I could fuck for 3-4 hours and not cum

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
nah bro, it can't be the chemicals, the pills, or something they put in the water, our garbage food, toxic lifestyle/environment, etc.

You need to dopamine-detox, self-improve, work harder. It's your own fault.

View attachment 2582942
Retard ssris inhibit the livers ability to metabolize estrogen so you are left with a ton of excess estrogen

• +1
Reactions: nword49