• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Giorgio, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
Average day in Germanistan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, raumDEuter, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 30 others
what wokism and vegan diet did to germans. they can't even control one single manlet attacker.
They could've taken him down easily if they weren't cucks

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, AscensionMan98, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Subhra26 and human304
The white female officers stoped him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, nigkook, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
They could've taken him down easily if they weren't cucks
yup instead of tackling the attacker, that woke cop went and pinned down the first victim.

woke cop got stabbed in the neck next. this shows what their first priority is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL and 19 others
Why didn’t they kill him

In USA he would had 80 shoots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Deprived, AscensionMan98 and 36 others
yup instead of tackling the attacker, that woke cop went and pinned down the first victim.

woke cop got stabbed in the neck next. this shows what their first priority is.
What makes the whole thing worse is that the female cop took him down, and all those guys around did practically nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Clown Show, \/orman and 1 other person
saved frame: look carefully this woke white cop pinned down the first victim instead of tackling and neutralizing the attacker first.

us cops would have sprayed 1000 rounds within that time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Giorgio, MoggerGaston and 24 others
Anyways he was a christian

@PrinceLuenLeoncur cope ur away outta this one
Ok it isn’t even about religion on this thread I’m just making a point. If we are going to go this route need I bring up Isis and others? Yeah we know you’ll lose that game so don’t go there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, murdah, Niggamaxxer and 7 others
@Iasacrko come to poland bro leave this subhuman country

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Clqs, Jova and 2 others
Ok it isn’t even about religion on this thread I’m just making a point. If we are going to go this route need I bring up Isis and others? Yeah we know you’ll lose that game so don’t go there
What about the KKK? The president of the US who nuked innocent children and women? Hypocrite christcuck nigger :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, alriodai, murdah and 3 others
What about the KKK? The president of the US who nuked innocent children and women? Hypocrite christcuck :lul::lul:
??? KKK weren’t adherents to the bible and church so what’s your point? Isis adheres to verse 9:29 and verse 9:111

You see there’s bad Muslims and Christian’s but the differnce is YOUR RELGION TEACHES THIS SHIT, OURS DOESNT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, nigkook, murdah and 5 others
thank god we are dropping bombs on these animals

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, jflsnowdzz, Donquixote and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and KIVVV
??? KKK weren’t adherents to the bible and church so what’s your point? Isis adheres to verse 9:29 and verse 9:111

You see there’s bad Muslims and Christian’s but the differnce is YOUR RELGION TEACHES THIS SHIT, OURS DOESNT
What religion was hitler's again?? 🤔🤔 I believed he gassed people.. didn't your version of "jesus" (some hobo you guys made your god) say that we waz peaceful???

Being a nigger and a christcuck is a funny combo ngl. Esp when that hobo you guys have made a god (not jesus) white

Or wait.. his appearance is changed in every church 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, murdah, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
jfl another christain???
The only peaceful religion left am I right??? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Very good religion yes.. me can fuck sluts and whores and drink but "jesus" will make me go to heaven cuz I believe yes :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The only peaceful religion left am I right??? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Very good religion yes.. me can fuck sluts and whores and drink but "jesus" will make me go to heaven cuz I believe yes :feelsgood::feelsgood:
yeeah bro and "dubia", a religous place is much better, all these muslim countries do degenerate shit behind closed doors.

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
yeeah bro and "dubia", a religous place is much better, all these muslim countries do degenerate shit behind closed doors.
Much better than your christcuck countries that's for sure :lul::lul::lul:

Keep projecting :lul:

• JFL
What religion was hitler's again?? 🤔🤔 I believed he gassed people.. didn't your version of "jesus" (some hobo you guys made your god) say that we waz peaceful???

Being a nigger and a christcuck is a funny combo ngl. Esp when that hobo you guys have made a god (not jesus) white

Or wait.. his appearance is changed in every church 😂😂😂
Hitler was neo pagan. Try again

Jesus wasn’t white we all know this… but depictions remain what it is some ppl have him shown as black others even gook does it matter ? Nope.

Now let’s talk about your prophet

Why did he suck a little kids tounge? Why did he allow his men to rape women I can go on

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Wow crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker and Subhra26
Much better than your christcuck countries that's for sure :lul::lul::lul:

Keep projecting :lul:
dubai is the most degenerate place, more than the jewnited states, they have porta potties (and thats only tipping the surface)

• +1
Reactions: zura, Clown Show, 8uAte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Marsiere214, Subhra26 and 3 others
Hitler was neo pagan. Try again

Jesus wasn’t white we all know this… but depictions remain what it is some ppl have him shown as black others even gook does it matter ? Nope.

Now let’s talk about your prophet

Why did he suck a little kids tounge? Why did he allow his men to rape women I can go on
Typical lying christcuck :lul::lul: Without lies christcuckery dies :lul::lul:
Screenshot 20240531 191943 Samsung Internet

• JFL
dubai is the most degenerate place, more than the jewnited states, they have porta potties (and thats only tipping the surface)
I agree with that.

However, generalizing isn't good lmao.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deepraj7, nigkook, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Without lies Islam dies

That’s why you say nonsense like our books courrpted and yours hasn’t been changed despite it being changed in 1924 and how every other Quran was destroyed by 3rd Claiph Uthman TAKE THE L Islam does without lies let it flyyyy
View attachment 2956187

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Oh so NOW google is false??? :lul::lul::lul: slavvy christcuck :lul::lul:
you do realize google is paid by private corporations to push a certain narative, ofc its fucking bullshit, google has payed advertising and is inherintly biased. Im not a christcuck either btw, im atheist because i dont listen to man made beliefs written in man made book written in a man made language like a retard lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Without lies Islam dies

That’s why you say nonsense like our books courrpted and yours hasn’t been changed despite it being changed in 1924 and how every other Quran was destroyed by 3rd Claiph Uthman TAKE THE L Islam does without lies let it flyyyy
Yes your book has been infact corrupted yet you keep denying it :lul::lul::lul: who's lying here??? Hmm

you do realize google is paid by private corporations to push a certain narative, ofc its fucking bullshit, google has payed advertising and is inherintly biased. Im not a christcuck either btw, im atheist because i dont listen to man made beliefs written in man made book written in a man made language like a retard lmao.
4154704 heath ledger and here we cope

soy police

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, Subhra26 and 2 others
Without lies Islam dies

What religion was hitler again??

View attachment 2956187
Hitler was literally not a Christian he even said he supported Islam LMFAO the guy was a neo pagan. He APPEALED to Christian’s as most Germans were but it was a propoganda ploy to get votes and shit.

Pretty smart of Hitler tbh, larp to get the masses on your side when you really worship Odin

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, murdah, standardcel and 2 others
soy police
If it was in russia mf would've been shot in 3 seconds

The western world is slowly becoming cucked

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Hitler was literally not a Christian he even said he supported Islam LMFAO the guy was a neo pagan. He APPEALED to Christian’s as most Germans were but it was a propoganda ploy to get votes and shit.

Pretty smart of Hitler tbh, larp to get the masses on your side when you really worship Odin
Dnr christcuck

How many people (including children) did christcuck hitler gas again???

• Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook
If it was in russia mf would've been shot in 3 seconds

The western world is slowly becoming cucked
idk about russian cops but if it was USA he would be riddled with holes before stabbing anyone

• +1
Reactions: standardcel