Stabbing attack in Germany [Video]

When Muslims say “she was a woman because she menstrated” remind them that in Arabic Islamic society once a girl hits puberty she STOPS PLAYING with dolls and Aisha clearly STATES THAT SHE WAS STILL PLAYING WITH DOLLS. Muslims go quiet once you say that or start saying Sahil Al Bukhari made a mistake or was wrong in the Hadith or that it was fabricated etc even though ever Islamic scholar and Aisha herself confirm this :feelshah:

I almost converted this religion and abandoned Jesus for this JFL :feelsuhh:
I used to watch anti islam videos on youtube for entertainment. Can't believe at some point i trusted the "islam gets misrepresented in the media" and "it's a religion of peace" bullshit for a while

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why didn’t they kill him

In USA he would had 80 shoots
This is legit
Police in western europe are such cucks that aren’t aloud to do anything @buflek

USA cops would have sparayed him with 500 bullets

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
This is legit
Police in western europe are such cucks that aren’t aloud to do anything @buflek

USA cops would have sparayed him with 500 bullets
they are cucks because they get sentenced for this shit unlike in america where most cops who kill someone have nothing to be worried about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and nofap
they are cucks because they get sentenced for this shit unlike in america where most cops who kill someone have nothing to be worried about
Yeah i know
I live in north Western Europe and know a couple guys who are cops, the shit they have to endure on a daily basis is insane to me given the fact that they are barley allowed to do anything back.

If cops could handle like they do in the USA cities like Mareseille wouldn’t be such a shithole warzones

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Heinrich Schmidt

Last edited:
Man I hope the policeman is ok, he was just doing his job with a shit salary

• +1
Reactions: micropp and Autismcel
asian iq, like jew iq, is a bit of a myth. they are only testing students from the top performing schools and richest areas, same with those jew iq studies.

if you did the same with whites, you'd get 120 as the average iq
If you include all Asians then they do have a lower IQ without question. As for them only testing the students I am not so certain about that and could you provide some evidence for this? It's not that I do not believe it, I'd just like to see something to substantiate this claim.

I do not dispute this at all and in fact I've believed the Jews have been fudging these statistics for years.

I found out many of the studies they've used have been based off children which are not reliable at all. Yes, they have used students in adults but they also cherry picked the one area they dominated in which was vocabulary/reading comprehension and counted that as their total score.

Also, I believe I took the world data IQ of 92 for Israel and factored in the IQ for Sephardic Jews and their population in Israel to determine the average Ashkenazi IQ and I believe it was around a 97-98. It's in my previous comments on here so the breakdown is on these boards.

Lastly, the German IQ in the 1930's was 107 and 114+ in some cities. The issue is I can no longer find the source as I recall this information from a decade ago but didn't save the source and it's magically disappeared off the internet. I'm sure you've heard of the IQ studies on German NATZI's being around 120-140 but that's not a representation of the country.

If we could locate the study conducted in the 30's that would be very a major nail in the IQ debate.

I used to watch anti islam videos on youtube for entertainment. Can't believe at some point i trusted the "islam gets misrepresented in the media" and "it's a religion of peace" bullshit for a while
I watch those videos a lot I learnt a lot. Was almsot tricked into converting by my m8s (they are Muslim) I considered it. But I’m very stubborn and need proof before I belive anything I read up if the Islamic claims on our bible and religion was true turns out all were false. Islams a very easy religion to destroy that’s why we say “without lies Islam dies”

We need to make these lot hear the truth and come to Jesus for Muslims are good people it’s their religion leading them to hell

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Man I hope the policeman is ok, he was just doing his job with a shit salary
He didn't appear to be in good shape unfortunately. I do not blame him for the actions of the terrorist but I believe he should've simply killed the guy or at least shot him in the dick. I have no idea qhy he tackled the victim like an idiot. It's that cuck training to go for the white people first I suppose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhra26
He didn't appear to be in good shape unfortunately. I do not blame him for the actions of the terrorist but I believe he should've simply killed the guy or at least shot him in the dick. I have no idea qhy he tackled the victim like an idiot. It's that cuck training to go for the white people first I suppose.
He probably didn’t even see what happened exactly, just sas 4 people wrestling each other which happens in Germany more often than you think & tried to break it up somehow. Anyway, i heard he’s in critical condition, I hope he makes it and gets healthy fast

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: King Solomon
yes but at the point of ignoring the guy with the knife and turning your back on him. lol at his survival instincts.

also cops in the us tend to shoot more, because more criminals have guns here. but they are still very hesitant to shoot and have been cucked by implicit bias training, they did a study at harvard where it showed they are less likely to shoot niggers, contrary to popular belief. there's simply a selection bias because the media tends to only report on shootings and dead niggers.

what wokism and vegan diet did to germans. they can't even control one single manlet attacker.
A vegan diet would help many fat asses in America. wokism is a cancer but overall the word you're looking for is what the Jews have done to the Germans.

This is the most ridiculous part of the clip where the one cop that decided to actually do something decided to tackle a victim instead of the man with the knife. The dumbass put himself in jeopardy because now the guy is over top of him and has a knife at the back of his head. The four other cops are just standing there like spectators. The one male cop did finally shoot this POS Muslim after he stabbed the cop 2x in the back. I'm positive the females would've just let this male cop get stabbed to death.

A real cop would've blown this dudes head off immediately as he was attacking everyone in sight for no apparent reason.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Deleted member 46979
A vegan diet would help many fat asses in America. wokism is a cancer but overall the word you're looking for is what the Jews have done to the Germans.
Vegan diet wouldn’t help anyone retard, better to be fat on a normal diet than to be “normal weight” on vegan diet

• +1
Reactions: human304
The president of the US who nuked innocent children and women?
the japs deserved it, if only you knew the things japs did. They needed a good spanking

Vegan diet wouldn’t help anyone retard, better to be fat on a normal diet than to be “normal weight” on vegan diet
It's helped millions of people as it's the natural diet for the human body. Even a dumb animal knows their natural diet, but you don't know your natural diet. I give you with the Dunning Krueger-effect award of the year.

It's helped millions of people as it's the natural diet for the human body. Even a dumb animal knows their natural diet, but you don't know your natural diet. I give you with the Dunning Krueger-effect award of the year.
Yeah bro indigestible plants and “beyond meat” factory burgers are the natural human diet

Yeah bro indigestible plants and “beyond meat” factory burgers are the natural human diet
I never said plants bro or beyond meat Frankenstein factory burgers bro. That's a strawman argument.

So far your arguments have been strawman and ad hominem logical fallacy's. Try again

I never said plants bro or beyond meat Frankenstein factory burgers bro. That's a strawman argument.

So far your arguments have been strawman and ad hominem logical fallacy's. Try again
You said “vegan”. That’s all I need to know, vegans always look unhealthy and older than they are. Not to mention their terrible skeleton bodies

• +1
Reactions: human304
You said “vegan”. That’s all I need to know, vegans always look unhealthy and older than they are. Not to mention their terrible skeleton bodies
Those are irrelevant as anecdotal claims

There are subgroups to vegan and I'll be more specific in this comment. The longest living groups of people on earth are plant based (Okinawans (old village not eating Americanized shit) and the 7th day Adventists). This is common knowledge. The tribes qith the shortest lifespans on earth (non Americanized) Massia tribe and Inuit's as their lifespans range from 45-50 years old and high rates of heart disease and osteoporosis.

I created this document based off human anatomy to compare humans to each group of animals (carnivores, omnivores, herbivores and frugivores). Overall humans are most similar to frugivores in terms of anatomy, physiology, digestive system, etc. This is why fruit is the one food that are the easiest to digest, most bioavailable, fastest to digest, etc. Meat sits in the gut for 24-72 hours because we are not designed to consume those foods. Every herbivore/frugivore that consumes meat puts itself at a higher risk atherosclerosis and acidosis that causes osteoporosis.

Most nuts, seeds, grains, and legumes have anti-nutrients and toxins as mechanisms to protect themselves to enable themselves to continue to grow and spread and not be eaten at high amounts.

In the end, humans of today should be using a diet that's based on their microbiome as there's no perfect diet for any 2 people as everyone is different and due to the fall and recently (5G, radiation, GMO's, processing of foods, chemicals, etc etc) humans can't live how they were naturally supposed to which is a symbiotic relationship with the trees as we lived in the tropics, ate the fruits and spread the seeds.

I have personally been on every diet including 12 years vegan, 5 years frugivore, 4 years carnivore and omnivore for decades. I have been over 200 lbs as a frugivore working out all the time and getting the most muscle mass I've ever had and been down to 127 lbs as a carnivore. I have been told by many that I look like I'm in my early 20s in spite of being in my 40's. I figured since you gave your anecdotal claims I'll give you mine. The thing is I've actually tested all these diets for the long term. There are positives of all the diets and negatives of all the diets. The biggest issue with the vegan diet that's not frugivore is many digestive issues due to the anti-nutrients (sprouting grains, seeds nuts and legumes helps). The main issue on the frugivore is these foods are traveling long distances, not in season, the fruits are not what they used to be 1,000's of years ago, must eat mono meals as mixing fruits causes issues. The biggest issues qith the carnivore diet was my bone density decreased and I got gray hairs for the first time but going back to the frugivoire diet I've reversed this thankfully. If I ate loq histimine non aged meats and fat I had no digestive issues. If I cooked the fat it started causing Gallbladder issues. I love fruits the most because they taste the best and digest faster than any other food. It's like they were naturally designed for us

I do not eat processed foods, non organic foods, and most of my food comes from my own garden and no tap water, drugs, alcohol, etc etc..

Most youtubers are just promoting a cult that they have the best diet for everybody but I say the best diet should be tailor made to your gut microbiome due to our current state of the earth and society and food that qe can't simply just follow everyone else. I'm the only one on earth that promotes this as everyone else promotes one diet for everybody. This cookie cutter bs fails. If the earth qas in the state it qas 6,000 years ago then sure qe could all be 100% frugivories but not today. Also, people that have SIBO or major intestinal issues may not be able to eat any plant based foods or dairy at all and may do best on a cooked meat only diet.

The image below includes the comparisons of the Human physiology and the other animals in the 4 dietary groups.

Last edited:
Those are irrelevant as anecdotal claims

There are subgroups to vegan and I'll be more specific in this comment. The longest living groups of people on earth are plant based (Okinawans (old village not eating Americanized shit) and the 7th day Adventists). This is common knowledge. The tribes qith the shortest lifespans on earth (non Americanized) Massia tribe and Inuit's as their lifespans range from 45-50 years old and high rates of heart disease and osteoporosis.

I created this document based off human anatomy to compare humans to each group of animals (carnivores, omnivores, herbivores and frugivores). Overall humans are most similar to frugivores in terms of anatomy, physiology, digestive system, etc. This is why fruit is the one food that are the easiest to digest, most bioavailable, fastest to digest, etc. Meat sits in the gut for 24-72 hours because we are not designed to consume those foods. Every herbivore/frugivore that consumes meat puts itself at a higher risk atherosclerosis and acidosis that causes osteoporosis.

Most nuts, seeds, grains, and legumes have anti-nutrients and toxins as mechanisms to protect themselves to enable themselves to continue to grow and spread and not be eaten at high amounts.

In the end, humans of today should be using a diet that's based on their microbiome as there's no perfect diet for any 2 people as everyone is different and due to the fall and recently (5G, radiation, GMO's, processing of foods, chemicals, etc etc) humans can't live how they were naturally supposed to which is a symbiotic relationship with the trees as we lived in the tropics, ate the fruits and spread the seeds.

I have personally been on every diet including 12 years vegan, 5 years frugivore, 4 years carnivore and omnivore for decades. I have been over 200 lbs as a frugivore working out all the time and getting the most muscle mass I've ever had and been doqn to 127 lbs as a carnivore. I have been told by many that I look like I'm in my early 20s in spite of being in my 40's.

I do not eat processed foods, non organic foods, and most of my food comes from my own garden and no tap water, drugs, alcohol, etc etc..

Most youtubers are just promoting a cult that they have the best diet for everybody but I say the best diet should be tailor made to your gut microbiome due to our current state of the earth and society and food that qe can't simply just follow everyone else. I'm the only one on earth that promotes this as everyone else promotes one diet for everybody. This cookie cutter bs fails. If the earth qas in the state it qas 6,000 years ago then sure qe could all be 100% frugivories but not today. Also, people that have SIBO or major intestinal issues may not be able to eat any plant based foods or dairy at all and may do best on a cooked meat only diet.

The image below includes the comparisons of the Human physiology and the other animals in the 4 dietary groups.

View attachment 2956529
Dnr go eat plants retard

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and King Solomon
Dnr go eat plants retard
So I proved you wrong and because you can't read you simply give up. Where did you get this low IQ subhuman belief on the natural human diet? I'm guessing your diet is decreasing your IQ daily and takes away from your ability to use logic and reason. Perhaps you need some fiber since you're full of shit. Or maybe the meat in your diet has restricted blood flow to your brain.

We would absolutely fuck that sandnigger up i am only 5 9 and the average height in india is 5 7 but still he would get killed on spot by high t indian males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and King Solomon
ethnic tax just went up

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Broo what are those cops, i‘d have my whole magazine in his chest before he could lift his arm

Makes me so fucking mad at seing incapable cops

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Of course it’s a fucking immigrant. He was probably mad that they weren’t joining in on his daily prayer in the middle of public to Muhammad

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Of course it’s a fucking immigrant. He was probably mad that they weren’t joining in on his daily prayer in the middle of public to Muhammad
daily muslim activites

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah and Autismcel
Keep denying it :feelsuhh:
He wasn't christian lol
He was using hindu symbols and stuff
He was a neo pagan, Christianity is pretty jewish and almost the continuation of judaism

He was a christian lol
He wasn't using hindu symbols and stuff
He was a christian, Christianity is pretty jewish and almost the continuation of judaism
4a29b4bb35bb916d338ca493833e4a67

Germans are so cucked, he's on the ground and still multiple men standing around can't subdue this manlet. Total joke, boomers in their prime would have taken his knife from him and stabbed him to death themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, human304 and Autismcel
We would absolutely fuck that sandnigger up i am only 5 9 and the average height in india is 5 7 but still he would get killed on spot by high t indian males
It's actually 5'5 bhai, maybe even 5'4

• Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Arabs make me want to stop being muslim. At this point i dont even give a fuck anymore, auslander raus on these retarded sandniggers.

4169905_IMG_20240601_111919.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240601_111919.jpg
    IMG_20240601_111919.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and murdah
Religion of peace

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Eurocucks getting fucked as usual by a loser little manlet. This autist would’ve been shot to the ground after his first victim by a civilian before a cop

As a Muslim I absolutely condemn such acts and I think I speak for 99% of all Muslims. OP is just trying to spread hate, also he’s Indian btw