Stabbing attack in Germany [Video]

Dnr christcuck

How many people (including children) did christcuck hitler gas again???
Let me guess the holocaust was real aswell right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, 5'7 zoomer, Lokki and 6 others
Dnr christcuck

How many people (including children) did christcuck hitler gas again???
Calling Hitler a cheidtcuck is hilarious it’s like calling Ghanghis khan and his children “Muslim” absolute retarded take. But history’s to see. Anyways yes the neo pagan who hated Christianity and Judaism wanted to gass the Jews

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, jflsnowdzz, nigkook and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, 5'7 zoomer, Donquixote and 3 others
What religion are Isis boko haram etc? What religion is Timur?
Hitler has killed far more than those people keep coping

Also :lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 20240531 192838 Samsung Internet

Inb4 read what's next!!!1!

Yep, germans turned poles like you into soap
Mohammed raped kids allowed slavery and rape of women. He also called for the death of apostates and non believers

What a swell guy he seems better than Hitler for sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Calling Hitler a cheidtcuck is hilarious it’s like calling Ghanghis khan and his children “Muslim” absolute retarded take. But history’s to see. Anyways yes the neo pagan who hated Christianity and Judaism wanted to gass the Jews
hitler wasn't a christcuck, read umberto eco's book "ur-fascism" which outlines that hitler was anti-christian and neo-pagan.

Least violent Muslim fatty

• +1
Hitler has killed far more than those people keep coping

Also :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 2956204

Inb4 read what's next!!!1!
I agree Timur was a great leader…. Doesn’t change the fact that he created walls of peoples skullls (mostly Muslims as well 😜)

• +1
Mohammed raped kids allowed slavery and rape of women. He also called for the death of apostates and non believers

What a swell guy he seems better than Hitler for sure tbh
Hitler's soldiers did that :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Keep lying to yourself that rulers back then didn't fuck sub 9 year olds narcy christcuck

Imagine making a random hobo your god :lul::lul::lul:
You're right, it wasn't just muslim shitskins that fucked 9 year olds, christcucks did that shit too.

but i think muslims a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yep, germans turned poles like you into soap
There is no proof for it, there was barely any bodies found, hitler was a cuck though. Killed a bunch of europeans for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Clown Show and 8uAte
I agree Timur was a great leader…. Doesn’t change the fact that he created walls of peoples skullls (mostly Muslims as well 😜)
Hitler also gassed christcuck blackies like you retarded nigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Hitler's soldiers did that :lul::lul::lul::lul:
And? Hitler hated all Semitic groups including Christianity and Judaism he saw it as a Jewish ploy that subverted the true faith of Cumskins Germanic faiths.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and HTN_Mentalcel
And? Hitler hated all Semitic groups including Christianity and Judaism he saw it as a Jewish ploy that subverted the true faith of Cumskins Germanic faiths.
But he was a christcuck? :lul::lul::lul:

Hitler also gassed christcuck blackies like you retarded nigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
He would have hated you for being a MENA 5"5 manlet, he discriminated against manlets btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Autismcel
did you guys notice how the grman cop fired one bullet to the muzz then quickly tried to help him?

in USA videos cops empty the mag then go and sit on the guys neck while 30 cops behind him are aiming

what do u think? This guy should probably be erased from the gene pool, but in USA they even do this shit to a suspect for stealing doritos from the corner store.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore, User28823 and 1 other person
He would have hated you for being a MENA 5"5 manlet, he discriminated against manlets btw.
He was 5'8 retard

And no, he liked arabs :lul::lul: Keep coping slavvy

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
IS this actually germany?

I knwo he hated eveything semetic based (he didn’t consider islam Semitic like Jews he saw it for what it is Arabic paganism and shit that’s why he supported Islam and even said if he had his way Europe would have been Muslim

Very Christian view to say if he had it his way Europe would be Muslim :Comfy: yep very Christian

I knwo he hated eveything semetic based (he didn’t consider islam Semitic like Jews he saw it for what it is Arabic paganism and shit that’s why he supported Islam and even said if he had his way Europe would have been Muslim
Anyways hitler was a christcuck who killed millions and millions of people. He also gassed christcucks. Keep coping

There is no proof for it, there was barely any bodies found, hitler was a cuck though. Killed a bunch of europeans for no reason.
dont worry, our polish manlet balding great grandfathers drank some beer and did this to their women:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
He was 5'8 retard

And no, he liked arabs :lul::lul: Keep coping slavvy
he was 5"9 and he would have viewed you as subhuman arab, while me? I would have a chance because of my blonde blue eyes i had as a baby.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and Autismcel
He hated slavs :lul::lul::lul::lul: The cope is insane

Dnr christcuck ramblings and lies tbh.
How can it be lies when Iran literally sided with the Nazis? Because of this shit

Hitler was ironically more Muslim than he was Christian. Though he never had a true religion he was essentially neo pagan but still he liked Islam a lot and preferred it over Christianity but cos he was European and most Europeans were Christian’s he had to larp so I don’t blame him I’d have done the same

• +1
He hated slavs :lul::lul::lul::lul: The cope is insane

Dnr christcuck ramblings and lies tbh.
Slavs bumfucked him in the end anyways. So who really won lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Autismcel
Did both victims perish?
I’m legit in awe they let him stab two people

Slavs bumfucked him in the end anyways. So who really won lmao
Anyways he was still gassing your bloodline for having slavic blood. Stop coping.

Meanwhile he formed relations and allies with arabs. Muhhh arab subhuman

• JFL
How can it be lies when Iran literally sided with the Nazis? Because of this shit

Hitler was ironically more Muslim than he was Christian. Though he never had a true religion he was essentially neo pagan but still he liked Islam a lot and preferred it over Christianity but cos he was European and most Europeans were Christian’s he had to larp so I don’t blame him I’d have done the same
What religion was Hitler again?

• JFL
Anyways he was still gassing your bloodline for having slavic blood. Stop coping.

Meanwhile he formed relations and allies with arabs. Muhhh arab subhuman
Hitler killed over 75 million white people while trying to grow the white race, he killed more white people than anyone else in history, its ironic.Its ironic how you support this vegan loving cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
What religion was Hitler again?
Neo pagan but more like a Muslim so yes he was a neo pagan Muslim who killed Jews 😉
IMG 8781

• +1
Neo pagan but more like a Muslim so yes he was a neo pagan Muslim who killed Jews 😉
View attachment 2956223
Keep lying like a typical christcuck
Screenshot 20240531 191943 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Hitler killed over 75 million white people while trying to grow the white race, he killed more white people than anyone else in history, its ironic.Its ironic how you support this vegan loving cuck
View attachment 2956224
White skin ≠ automatically white lol.

Only germanics, nords and anglos are white. Inb4 he killed anglos they were fighting him do you expect him to pull a "if someone slaps your cheek, turn the other one"??? :lul::lul:

• JFL
White skin ≠ automatically white lol.

Only germanics, nords and anglos are white. Inb4 he killed anglos they were fighting him do you expect him to pull a "if someone slaps your cheek, turn the other one"??? :lul::lul:
Still he killed the most whites, a bunch of nordcucks,anglos and germanics died. No shit slavs are asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
Still he killed the most whites, a bunch of nordcucks,anglos and germanics died. No shit slavs are asian.
Nigga did you expect him to welcome the anglos and nordcucks who were trying to get him killed? Use your brain please.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Marsiere214, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Hitler qas an Edomite/Canaanite Jew and a Rothchild agent posing as a white man and posing as a Christian.

Qithout Hitler there is no Israel to own by the Rothchilds. He qas all part of the plan. See Albert Pike (Jeq that created the KKK) and his letter about the three world wars.

Overall Christianity doesn't say to kill all non-Christians but the Muslim archaic satanic cult does.

In the end, all the shitskins must be kicked out of white nations (including the Edomite/Canaanites).

A house divided cannot stand. These shitskins are turning the greatest nations on earth (white nations) into third world shitholes). They play victim qhile they stab you in the back just like this guy did.

They should've let him live and cut his dick off and let him rot in prison for life. Big bob will take good care of him.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, HTN_Mentalcel and sub5c3l