Stabbing attack in Germany [Video]

Mohammed would be proud
he wouldnt.
Average Muslim encounter
not true.
yeeah bro and "dubia", a religous place is much better, all these muslim countries do degenerate shit behind closed doors.
well they can do what they want to do. even if it isnt encouraged, we muslims can follow the prophet pbuh
Mohammed raped kids allowed slavery and rape of women. He also called for the death of apostates and non believers

What a swell guy he seems better than Hitler for sure tbh
this isnt true lmao, u werent born at that time and there isnt 100% real proof
Its crazy that none of those stabb attacks where life threatening. Also why some muslims get so pissed when someone are anti ISlam? Bro calm fucking down. What is the point of god creating anti-islam people if you kill them?. Im from muslim family but these attack sometimes dont make anysense to me.
not all muslims get so pisseed when someone is anti islam, also what was the point of the attack n what caused it?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
As a Muslim I absolutely condemn such acts and I think I speak for 99% of all Muslims. OP is just trying to spread hate, also he’s Indian btw
u do not speak for any muslim

• Ugh..
Reactions: cavy
The way that muslim dealt with the kafir? Yes mohammed would be proud 100%
he woudlnt also how do u know hes muslim? and do u have evidence to back ur statement

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
he woudlnt also how do u know hes muslim? and do u have evidence to back ur statement
Ya Ibne Kalb, every Christian is 1000 times better than you, remember that !

You dirty Muslim

Ya Ibne Kalb, every Christian is 1000 times better than you, remember that !

You dirty Muslim
not true, i do not compare myself to others as in im better nor judge others

i have respect to all people

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
not true, i do not compare myself to others as in im better nor judge others

i have respect to all people
I respect your mother a lot too, in fact, I love her (in a romantic way) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cavy and IAMNOTANINCEL
he woudlnt also how do u know hes muslim?
U r right. It's really hard to tell whether a black haired arab looking guy that specifically attacks a known german islam critic at an anti islam event is in fact a muslim
and do u have evidence to back ur statement
Look into the murders mohammed ordered for being criticized

This guy Michael Stürzenberger made it his life mission to stop islam spreading in germany. If u asked mohammed the guy who did the attack probably deserves 7200 virgins in heaven for his actions

Go search on google, specifically wikipedia.

Instead of having to deny it like an animal.
If i call myself black, will i be black to you?

If i call myself black, will i be black to you?
If ISIS calls themselves muslims, would they be true muslims to you? And not a military group funded by the CIA?

If ISIS calls themselves muslims, would they be true muslims to you? And not a military group funded by the CIA?
U have to look at their actions

Deport all arabs

bunch of goatfuckers dont belong in europe

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
Wdym exactly LOL

Hitler is a christian but he gassed and killed millions and millions lmao

"Look at their actions"
Username checks out

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Replace these cops by sturmabteilung or some shit

shame what became of germany

One of the few times you start appreciating american cops.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
One of the few times you start appreciating american cops.
a single german cop shot btw, the rest just standed around jfl. we are so cucked :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
a single german cop shot btw, the rest just standed around jfl. we are so cucked :feelskek:
High inhib low T german cucks.
Funnily enough it was the woman who shot him.
One deutsche frau had more T than all those cucks combined.
The ethnics will eventually take over Germany if this behavior continues.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
High inhib low T german cucks.
Funnily enough it was the woman who shot him.
One deutsche frau had more T than all those cucks combined.
The ethnics will eventually take over Germany if this behavior continues.
funnily enough Iam more on the sides on the muslims than on the side of the gobo homo western guys. I'd rather live in a Kalifat than in this gay faggot soyciety.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
the cop (who tackled the innocent civilian jfl) stabbed in the neck just died

View attachment 2956467

This is the most ridiculous part of the clip where the one cop that decided to actually do something decided to tackle a victim instead of the man with the knife. The dumbass put himself in jeopardy because now the guy is over top of him and has a knife at the back of his head. The four other cops are just standing there like spectators. The one male cop did finally shoot this POS Muslim after he stabbed the cop 2x in the back. I'm positive the females would've just let this male cop get stabbed to death.

A real cop would've blown this dudes head off immediately as he was attacking everyone in sight for no apparent reason.
cops aren't really trained to use their gun in stressful situations
its more this 'last resort' thing here.

whenever there's a dangerous person with a weapon like a knife, they don't send cops to arrest that person, but an arrest unit which is trained to used their guns in stressful situations.

advance_content_aaatkal_aldbat_alamnyyn_almnkyn_fy_aoroba_antsar_lldhaya_am_thrkat_antkay_190301160246_b_all.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
profiling works, it's effective heuristics in a society where 90% of the violent crime is committed by shitskins. (((implicit bias training))) and hesitancy to punish shitskins out of fear of social disapproval is what got the cop killed.

cops aren't really trained to use their gun in stressful situations
its more this 'last resort' thing here.

whenever there's a dangerous person with a weapon like a knife, they don't send cops to arrest that person, but an arrest unit which is trained to used their guns in stressful situations.

advance_content_aaatkal_aldbat_alamnyyn_almnkyn_fy_aoroba_antsar_lldhaya_am_thrkat_antkay_190301160246_b_all.jpg
That's sad. They're very lucky the cop didn't get stabbed in the head. Honestly the neck is bad enough as it is. This soft policies put lives in jeopardy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's sad. They're very lucky the cop didn't get stabbed in the head. Honestly the neck is bad enough as it is. This soft policies put lives in jeopardy.
he already died in the hospital

• So Sad
Reactions: King Solomon
Starting to give less fucks left over to ethnics who want us to behave like them with their attitude of arrogance. Some Muslim was blaring his ahh-yee-haa shit and saw me coming up and I just happened to push the shit walking past onto the floor. It's being this:

What religion was Hitler?
Catholic, somewhat romanticized germanic pagan. Embarrassing after what it used to be.
Eventually, Hiter would have wanted to kill Islam had it dared to pollute Europe in the way it has done.

Last edited: