Stabbing attack in Germany [Video]

height and brain growth are directly correlated, its been proven taller people are higher iq
Also making your height your entire personality seems to be VERY HIGH IQ of you, gj. :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and sub5c3l
US cops can be a bit much but these cops here should all be fired. They should have killed him.

bro, the cop literally tackled the wrong guy. He took down the guy in the blue who was holding the stabber and then he got stabbed in the back of the head. And then they put handcuffs on the hero. Words can't explain how incompetent those fools in the video are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Marsiere214, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
Slavvy is coping with his shit genes

IQ isn't correlated with anything lmao
slavic people mog my race , so I cant be racist towards him tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
bro, the cop literally tackled the wrong guy. He took down the guy in the blue who was holding the stabber and then he got stabbed in the back of the head. And then they put handcuffs on the hero. Words can't explain how incompetent those fools in the video are.
Germans are so soy these days.. it's sad.

Whole western europe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and sub5c3l
Its crazy that none of those stabb attacks where life threatening. Also why some muslims get so pissed when someone are anti ISlam? Bro calm fucking down. What is the point of god creating anti-islam people if you kill them?. Im from muslim family but these attack sometimes dont make anysense to me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Autismcel
Keep your chin up bhai

No race mogs the other, all races and humans are dumb equally (well, some of them obv. Point is assholes and dumbasses are in every type of blood)

I'm just arguing for the sake for it, I have nothing else to do rn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noodlelover and sub5c3l
What religion are Isis boko haram etc? What religion is Timur?
There are bad actors for all religions. The problem is Islam requires it's followers to convert or kill all non Muslims. Christianity preaches the gospel and if a person doesn't convert that's their choice. Not only that Islam is simply a bastardized version of Christianity as Muhammad simply got his vision from a demon and not Gabriel as he proclaimed meaning it's an archaic death cult run by lucifer and MD had no miracles, or prophecies. He's simply a pedo liar, murderer that committed 70+ sins a day that duped billions of sand niggers into this death cult.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, PrinceLuenLeoncur and noodlelover
wtf is this cucked country trying to grab him.

I would have stomped the dudes skull in immediately. Only way to eliminate the threat if you're unarmed.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Keep your chin up bhai

No race mogs the other, all races and humans are dumb equally (well, some of them obv. Point is assholes and dumbasses are in every type of blood)

nah some races tend to be stronger smarter, and better looking than others

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
How many did hitler kill again?

Last peaceful religion on earth amirite??
The Prophet [ﷺ] married Aisha when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

“The revered Sahih al-Bukhari, 5134; Book 67, Hadith 70.Narrated 'Urwa:The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother."

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry.

“Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5081In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 19.Sunan Abi Dawud 2147Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab:The Prophet (ﷺ) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2147In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 102English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2142Quran 3:34“Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.

So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.”

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

They mog all those cumskins to death, all cumskins are cucks for mohhmaed and bbc, there isnt a single homogenous white country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Marsiere214, noodlelover and 2 others
@HTN_Mentalcel come view Islam being destroyed

nah some races tend to be stronger and smarter than others
Who said that?? Shlomo???

Shlomo also keeps saying that black people have bigger genitalia :lul::lul::lul:

On average, maybe. But if you were talking genes and all that shit that's simply not true at all.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Slavs aren't, however.
slavs are the niggas of europe, mogs being a soycuck cumskin. Slavs did have some high iq inventors however

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and sub5c3l
Who said that?? Shlomo???

Shlomo also keeps saying that black people have bigger genitalia :lul::lul::lul:

On average, maybe. But if you were talking genes and all that shit that's simply not true at all.
no , its just something ive noticed

@HTN_Mentalcel come view Islam being destroyed
>keeps denying facts and spreads lies

>goes clubbing on sunday and gets drunk and then "repents"

>will go to heaven just for believing

"Islam is being destroyed bro!!" :forcedsmile:🤓👆🏼

• Woah
There are bad actors for all religions. The problem is Islam requires it's followers to convert or kill all non Muslims. Christianity preaches the gospel and if a person doesn't convert that's their choice. Not only that Islam is simply a bastardized version of Christianity as Muhammad simply got his vision from a demon and not Gabriel as he proclaimed meaning it's an archaic death cult run by lucifer and MD had no miracles, or prophecies. He's simply a pedo liar, murderer that committed 70+ sins a day that duped billions of sand niggers into this death cult.
I said this to the faggot @Autismcel

Sahih al-Bukhari 392Narrated Anas bin Malik:Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.

“Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).

"Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"Sahih al-Bukhari 4557Narrated Abu Huraira:The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.

“means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.Apostasy is a Hudood crime. Execution is traditional punishment for both genders of Muslim apostates. Ja'fari – Male apostates must be executed, while a female apostate must be held in solitary confinement till she repents and returns to Islam.Sahih al-Bukhari 6922Narrated `Ikrima:Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them.

The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: King Solomon and sub5c3l
View attachment 2956247
They mog all those cumskins to death, all cumskins are cucks for mohhmaed and bbc, there isnt a single homogenous white country.
although I admit it , they dont give a shit about rules . They will openly lynch anyone that they dont like

• +1
slavs are the niggas of europe, mogs being a soycuck cumskin. Slavs did have some high iq inventors however
There are indian high IQ inventors, black people, asians, etc

What does this mean?

• +1
>keeps denying facts and spreads lies

>goes clubbing on sunday and gets drunk and then "repents"

>will go to heaven just for believing

"Islam is being destroyed bro!!" :forcedsmile:🤓👆🏼
If I repent and belive it then sure… but Muslims alwyas slay and then repent and their gay Allah forgives them

• Woah

Sahih al-Bukhari 392Narrated Anas bin Malik:Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.

“Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).

"Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"Sahih al-Bukhari 4557Narrated Abu Huraira:The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.

“means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.Apostasy is a Hudood crime. Execution is traditional punishment for both genders of Muslim apostates. Ja'fari – Male apostates must be executed, while a female apostate must be held in solitary confinement till she repents and returns to Islam.Sahih al-Bukhari 6922Narrated `Ikrima:Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them.

The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
How many did christcuck hitler gas again?? I heard that he gassed chirstcuck black niggers as well?

• Woah
How many did christcuck hitler gas again?? I heard that he gassed chirstcuck black niggers as well?
Your prophet did all of this

Let that sink in

Now cry seethe and dialate :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

cry for me, your pedo prophet is in hell under Jesus’s feet for lying and being a bad person

How dare you say Islam is inciting violence?

FB IMG 1659864439408

Your prophet did all of this

Let that sink in

Now cry seethe and dialate :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

cry for me, your pedo prophet is in hell under Jesus’s feet for lying and being a bad person
Jesus prayed to allah

Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Hes coping because he is a circumCUCKED 5"5 (probably 5"4 irl) arab, so he has to cope that he is somehow superior because hitler sided with arabs:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deadstock, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Keep your chin up bhai

The White Race Mogs every single race:
1.) Second highest IQ's after East Asians (Germany qhen it qas nearly 100% qhite during the 1930's had the highest IQ's in the history. Unfortunately whites are forced to accept shit skins so their blood has been tainted and no longer have homogenous countries.

2.) Most major inventions that help advance humanity (cars, trains, planes, computers, internet, phones, radios, electricity, etc etc etc).

3.) Most major advancements in academics of any race).

The list goes on and on. Whites are simply superior because of their high IQ's and high levels of creativity so they mog every other race naturally. Not only that the males have the highest SMV of all males (for females of all races except blacks).

These are simply facts.

• +1
the mf just casually recording this lmao

@HTN_Mentalcel

View attachment 2956268

AHALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAH STANDS WITH MUSHREIK MASHALLAH
Those were happening in westercucked countries with western protesters you retarded nigger :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This happened in western christcucked countries however
Screenshot 20240531 195853 Chrome

Jesus prayed to allah

Keep coping
He spoke to the father you mean? Yes and? The father also prayed to him, did you know the father called Jesus “GOD” did you know that little MUDslime

Jesus is Allah even in your Quran it states Jesus was taken back to be with Allah outside of creation. Even your false ISA in your own Quran is said to be a part of god and god takes I’m back into himself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:😜😜😜

Those were happening in westercucked countries with western protesters you retarded nigger :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This happened in western christcucked countries however
View attachment 2956269
Well I can just say “Well catholics are cucks in 2024 and im Not Catholic this would never happen in the Orthodox Church” I mean your retort is retarded

• +1

Yeah to believe the contrary to the fact that the Quran teaches the Muslims to kill those not of their religion is either intellectual dishonesty, brainwashed, extremely low IQ or just trolling. A child can do 30 minutes of research and discover this religion is not only a fraud but an archaic death cult. You can use many of their own scriptures against them and they'll just stay in denial or make some lame excuse to cope with the truth.

If it's up to me I ship all the shitskins out of our nations (Jews included). As for the criminal niggers that have committed major crimes, I'll have them playing basketball in Guantanamo bay, 23 hour lockdown nigga. Cut off their dicks and feed it to them for dinner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah to believe the contrary to the fact that the Quran teaches the Muslims to kill those not of their religion is either intellectual dishonesty, brainwashed, extremely low IQ or just trolling. A child can do 30 minutes of research and discover this religion is not only a fraud but an archaic death cult. You can use many of their own scriptures against them and they'll just stay in denial or make some lame excuse to cope with the truth.

If it's up to me I ship all the shitskins out of our nations (Jews included). As for the criminal niggers that have committed major crimes, I'll have them playing basketball in Guantanamo bay, 23 hour lockdown nigga.

Muslims be like

@Autismcel “MUH trinity makes no sense and is illogical :feelsuhh: Jesus cannot be god he’s created“

Proceeds to have a Quran that is UNCREATED word of god… key word UNCREATED.

Proceeds to have a Quran that says ALLAH BLEW HIS SPIRIT into MARY…. GODS spirit is ETERNAL… blown into MARY… means Isa is uncreated like Allah.

isa went to heaven…. The Quran states ALLAH took isa to be WITH HIM…. Above all of cration? What makes Isa so great? Why is he the ONLY ONE Allah grabs to be A PART WITH HIM.

Never began for Muslim, I have yet to find a Muslim who can debate this. Even the Jews I fuck them up when I show how ancient Jews belived in the trinity and wrote about it lol

the juxtaposition is truly amazing. here you have a bunch of useful idiots working for some migrant relief organization or another being chased around a historical monument built by their ancestors that has to be walled off by metal bars because of these retards they're importing from the third world.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock

If it's up to me I ship all the shitskins out of our nations (Jews included). As for the criminal niggers that have committed major crimes, I'll have them playing basketball in Guantanamo bay, 23 hour lockdown nigga. Cut off their dicks and feed it to them for dinner.

asian iq, like jew iq, is a bit of a myth. they are only testing students from the top performing schools and richest areas, same with those jew iq studies.

if you did the same with whites, you'd get 120 as the average iq

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
Jfl at german cuck police.

I can't believe how much we regressed as society... If this nigger tried to do this in medieval ages, he would get his limbs crushed by a breaking wheel and then left in a scorching sun as food for vultures. Instead, this nigga had to stab multiple people before soy police decided to act...

MichaelMyersmaxing

Did you know aisha speaks about washing cumstains from Mohammed’s gown and clothes…
IMG 8784

And don’t forget to say “MASHALLAH”

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Donquixote and Deleted member 46979
Yeah I know. She also used to play with dolls inbetween getting raped
When Muslims say “she was a woman because she menstrated” remind them that in Arabic Islamic society once a girl hits puberty she STOPS PLAYING with dolls and Aisha clearly STATES THAT SHE WAS STILL PLAYING WITH DOLLS. Muslims go quiet once you say that or start saying Sahil Al Bukhari made a mistake or was wrong in the Hadith or that it was fabricated etc even though ever Islamic scholar and Aisha herself confirm this :feelshah:

I almost converted this religion and abandoned Jesus for this JFL :feelsuhh:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and deadstock