Start eye fucking girls who give you iois

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
Wish i started doing this sooner. If you see a girl staring at you or glancing at you, just start staring at them and eye fucking them back. If they are into you they’ll get shy and start playing with their hair n shit, makes me feel like a turbo chad when they start acting all cute. They’ll be indimidated a bit but thinking about you, then just approach and get rejected or get the police called on you.

Game is game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees, Michael Myers, RecessedChinCel and 25 others
Unironically yeah but my looks are way too evil looking for this to not get me arrested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, micropp, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Now I’m in jail for sexual harassment. What’s next?

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@Copeful :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Wish i started doing this sooner. If you see a girl staring at you or glancing at you, just start staring at them and eye fucking them back. If they are into you they’ll get shy and start playing with their hair n shit, makes me feel like a turbo chad when they start acting all cute. They’ll be indimidated a bit but thinking about you, then just approach and get rejected or get the police called on you.

Game is game.
Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not. Most of the time the female makes the move, or maybe I was incapable

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel and timid
avi checks out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and lowiqNormie
Dogshit thread. Only works if gl (water)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This is too much work.

Just drag her into a van and enjoy

eye fucking is the easiest way to elicit iois

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Turbo Racist, rand anon, bloomercel and 2 others
Wel how to fuck with eye since eye not have penis?

oh oke you silly maher pfp.. huh so youy think maher pfps @forevergymcelling
noprblm fake loweffort pseudtrolling accnt

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Real :oops: :feelsshh:

Eyes Agree GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Game is game.
Most legit part is the one about getting rejected while you approach.

Girls like eye contact in general. I tried this out once on my classmate and since then she's been making eye contact back with me everytime we talk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist and rand anon
eye fucking is the easiest way to elicit iois
source? you little maher pfp silly maher pfp
No legit, people may think im joking but seriously this works. Obviously you have to be somewhat attractive to women, i know i am attractive to alot of women, although not all of them, and i have had great results from eye fucking girls. Most of the time i only do it if the girl has shown any sign of interest first at all.

Girls dont want to look desperate and want to feel wanted, so they rarely chase and thirst over a man who gives them 0 attention. When you eye fuck them it gives them enough reassurance that your into them for them to see you as a romantic interest. Plus the fact that they will find you mysterious, thinking about why your staring at them and what you intend to do with them, they will think about you more and more and get shy. Low inhib lust is attractive when its from a attractive guy.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Htobrother
Only works for MTN+

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
Just fuck her Pussy end of thread

Game is game.

• JFL
another advantage of this method is that girls cant accuse you of anything like if you were to approach them. If you actually made a physical action towards her, she could call you a rapist/creep, but if your just staring at her and shes not feeling it, whats she gonna do? Claim you raped her with your eyes? No, you didn’t actually do anything that can be seen as wrong by others. Either she’ll get uncomfortable and leave or she’ll get shy and get horny over you

Okay bro i'm just going to stare at foids now and get my ass beat when they go outside and call their boyfriend lol

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Turbo Racist
Okay bro i'm just going to stare at foids now and get my ass beat when they go outside and call their boyfriend lol
It is worth the risk if you are gl enough my nigga

imagine being scared of another man jfl
this is why your a incel

imagine being scared of another man jfl
this is why your a incel
i am not scared, i am realistic in knowing my stature and that bigger, stronger men can beat me up. All because i stared at some random foid? yh no thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I do eyefuck but nothing ever happens still.

IOIs are legit but I'm truecel. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees