Start throwing the first punch

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor

This is an extremely good example of a mog, and a manlet subhuman being put in his place. Some people will keep antagonizing you endlessly if you dont do something about it.

People will poke me in the chest all the time while im bouncing trying to provoke me, guess what i have no problem sucker punching you. Beating people up is peak masculinity it isnt thuggish to not let bullshit stand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raumDEuter, JL~, asdvek and 35 others
Over if you even have to move at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 4 others
4110534 1714843875245

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, asdvek, pneumocystosis and 25 others
This is not a mog because he is a baldcel

Even if he completely knocked him out, the hairline would not grow back.

Subhumanity is not so easily compensated, you utter subhuman. Never forget this

(also that nigga is like 5'4. Jfl at beatin up some Latino dwarf (Amnesia dont enter))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Earth Dollar and 35 others
This is not a mog because he is a baldcel

Even if he completely knocked him out, the hairline would not grow back.

Subhumanity is not so easily compensated, you utter subhuman. Never forget this

(also that nigga is like 5'4. Jfl at beatin up some Latino dwarf (Amnesia dont enter))
Its absolutely a mog, getting bitch slapped by someone 3x bigger than you is AMOG. The word mog has been lost in translation its alpha male of the group.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer, future_darktriad000 and 6 others
mirin thread, if he didnt slap him, that little fag would continue poking him with dumb jokes knowing he wont do shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mazzi, Actualized Human and 2 others
People will poke me in the chest all the time while im bouncing trying to provoke me, guess what i have no problem sucker punching you. Beating people up is peak masculinity it isnt thuggish to not let bullshit stand.

Lies, you probably respond to them by listing their failos with PSL mumbo jumbo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
How many people have you fought as a bouncer?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Its absolutely a mog, getting bitch slapped by someone 3x bigger than you is AMOG. The word mog has been lost in translation its alpha male of the group.
This is how I know without a doubt you are 5'7 (On the Internet you can claim 5'10-5'11 because everyone adds 3 inches)

This is a very typical manlet mindset. The belief that the only way you can amog someone is to be 3x their size. Its the entire reason why gyms are full of manlets because they truly believe they can compensate by being 'bigger'

Also Bradley Martyn is not an 'alpha male' JFL. As cringe as that term is, just JFL at idolizing this absolute loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, GunDevilHybrid, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
What if he in retaliation, hunts you down, spikes your drink and then rapes you?. Would it be a mog then? Would that even out the mog?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
quality thread, not cause it’s a brutal mog, it’s because I have an extreme fetish of bitchslapping drwarfs. This turned me on thanks @Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Lies, you probably respond to them by listing their failos with PSL mumbo jumbo
Nah that is how you obliterate someone irl, imagine calling someone a 5"6 "bug eyed freak" irl
3664195 1695672667886

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Bushman and 5 others
Punching first is law

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

This is an extremely good example of a mog, and a manlet subhuman being put in his place. Some people will keep antagonizing you endlessly if you dont do something about it.

Beating people of your size and age is masculine

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Clavicular
This is how I know without a doubt you are 5'7 (On the Internet you can claim 5'10-5'11 because everyone adds 3 inches)

This is a very typical manlet mindset. The belief that the only way you can amog someone is to be 3x their size. Its the entire reason why gyms are full of manlets because they truly believe they can compensate by being 'bigger'

Also Bradley Martyn is not an 'alpha male' JFL. As cringe as that term is, just JFL at idolizing this absolute loser.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
this is the next generation. a bunch of estrogenic teens who think they can mess with the alphas ROFL

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Manchads>Lanklets

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, normie tiktoker and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Clavicular and ascension
Agreed but I need to bulk to do this. I’m about 6’0 now but still like 120 pounds

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

over for manlets

But Bradley is kind of a whiny pussy faggot. He doesn’t do it to people his size

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

Bump
Based

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clavicular, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
bradley martyn just has anger issues and has attacked people in the past / got mad

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, bloomercel, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero, Bomber517 and 1 other person
bradley martyn just has anger issues and has attacked people in the past / got mad
Real chads are nice people and dont lash out like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer and WhoTookVendetta

THIS IS ME WHEN I SEE YOU YOU FUCKER, ILL SEND YOU HOME WITH A kiss ON THE CHEEK AFTER I FUCK THAT ASS UP SON!!!

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie tiktoker and Clavicular

ok

Mossad will buttrape his thicc Goyim asscheeks for the audacity of slapping a Jew

Last edited:
tall leanmaxxed is drowning in JB pussy while the guy on the left is posting in offtopic
Shut yo butch ass up you know damn well left one mogs by getting chicks and beats the right ones ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
loksmaxx retards will say the guy is prettyboymaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and bloomercel

The other day, I was watching a soccer game at a rented field near my school. I was sitting on the front row with a girl classmate on one side, and on my other side, there were two girls who I know are into me, and I'm kinda into them too. One was sitting on the other's lap. Suddenly, I felt someone poke the back of my neck. At the moment, I didn't get up because everyone I knew was far from me, and I was only surrounded by those girls haha.

So, I waited for 5 minutes and then got up. When I literally stood up, I saw that it was some sub-human skinny guys, about 1.60-1.70 meters tall, and they just backed down in front, didn’t even need to touch them jfll

The other day, I was watching a soccer game at a rented field near my school. I was sitting on the front row with a girl classmate on one side, and on my other side, there were two girls who I know are into me, and I'm kinda into them too. One was sitting on the other's lap. Suddenly, I felt someone poke the back of my neck. At the moment, I didn't get up because everyone I knew was far from me, and I was only surrounded by those girls haha.

So, I waited for 5 minutes and then got up. When I literally stood up, I saw that it was some sub-human skinny guys, about 1.60-1.70 meters tall, and they just backed down in front, didn’t even need to touch them jfll
Dnrd

• Love it
Reactions: maximizer24
Dw I’ll make sure to throw a huge overhand haymaker and knock you dead the moment I see you irl

that faggot wouldn’t slap someone his own size 100%