Started an ostarine cycle today

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Hello all,

I ran a rad140+mk677+creatine (lol) cycle through the summer and managed to go from 131 to 150 lbs within a few months. I was jacked and everything was great

Unfortunately my retard ass didn't bother to hop on PCT so I ended up losing about half my gains or so. Definitely not a mistake I will make again, so I hopped on ostarine which doesn't require PCT. I am 134 lbs at the moment but hopefully by taking 15mg a day I can get back up to around 145 lbs and also shed some body fat. I am 13% atm, so very close to the 12% bare minimum

we'll see how it goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 30679
Gonna run rad 140 soon
What PCT u think I should do right after ?

Hello all,

I ran a rad140+mk677+creatine (lol) cycle through the summer and managed to go from 131 to 150 lbs within a few months. I was jacked and everything was great

Unfortunately my retard ass didn't bother to hop on PCT so I ended up losing about half my gains or so. Definitely not a mistake I will make again, so I hopped on ostarine which doesn't require PCT. I am 134 lbs at the moment but hopefully by taking 15mg a day I can get back up to around 145 lbs and also shed some body fat. I am 13% atm, so very close to the 12% bare minimum

we'll see how it goes
Why taking sarms that suppress your test? Just go for test + primo to put size and then pct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523, bradpittshairline and Kristin
Ostarine is trash you'll barely gain shit, and if you actually do gain anything you'll still need pct to keep it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah and Kristin
Ostarine is trash you'll barely gain shit, and if you actually do gain anything you'll still need pct to keep it
i thought ostarine was the sarm that didn't require PCT

Gonna run rad 140 soon
What PCT u think I should do right after ?
tamoxifen

only place i can find it on is swisschem and its $80 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
i thought ostarine was the sarm that didn't require PCT
the amounts you need to take to acutally get good gains will still suppress you

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
40mg minimum
from knowing what doses people who get good results take, many even do 50 a day
Do not listen to this braindead ass nigga :lul::lul::lul: yes, ostarine is dogshit. That doesn't mean you should be a retarded niglet and take 50 mg. How bout you stop being such a pussy ass bitch and go do some actual lifting instead of whining about being a 140 lb sarm goblin. Or just man up and fucking inject.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Do not listen to this braindead ass nigga :lul::lul::lul: yes, ostarine is dogshit. That doesn't mean you should be a retarded niglet and take 50 mg. How bout you stop being such a pussy ass bitch and go do some actual lifting instead of whining about being a 140 lb sarm goblin. Or just man up and fucking inject.
40mg is a normal "high" dose and bare minimum if you want to even come close to the effects of a rad cycle

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, jfl at calling ostarine trash.

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, jfl at calling ostarine trash.
it's one of if not the weakest sarm. stay small. Wouldn't even come close to rad or lgd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah and MaestheticMaso
it's one of if not the weakest sarm. stay small. Wouldn't even come close to rad or lgd
Doesn’t make it trash, are you slow or something ? It serves a great purpose for cutting and maintaining or even gaining a bit of muscle and strength during harsh diets.

It was intended to be used on people with Sepsis to prevent muscle loss jfl.

Read more about sarms!

Doesn’t make it trash, are you slow or something ? It serves a great purpose for cutting and maintaining or even gaining a bit of muscle and strength during harsh diets.

It was intended to be used on people with Sepsis to prevent muscle loss jfl.

Read more about sarms!
I've used all sarms mentioned in this thread lmao. We were talking about building muscle, I was on ostarine like 2 months ago while cutting. It's absolute garbage for muscle gain

I've used all sarms mentioned in this thread lmao. We were talking about building muscle, I was on ostarine like 2 months ago while cutting. It's absolute garbage for muscle gain
Maybe your AR receptor genes just aren’t strong enough. Lots of people have had noticeable changes with ostarine.

Maybe your AR receptor genes just aren’t strong enough. Lots of people have had noticeable changes with ostarine.
no you're just coping, have had great results on other compounds. It's a well known fact that ostarine is a newbie sarm with poor performance if not stacked with other stuff. Should only be used for maintenance

• JFL
no you're just coping, have had great results on other compounds. It's a well known fact that ostarine is a newbie sarm with poor performance if not stacked with other stuff. Should only be used for maintenance
Nope. It’s actually one of the best sarms in terms of risk to reward.

If you want muscle so badly, just take S-23 and chemically castrate yourself jfl. It’s all about risk, and reactions to it.

Nope. It’s actually one of the best sarms in terms of risk to reward.

If you want muscle so badly, just take S-23 and chemically castrate yourself jfl. It’s all about risk, and reactions to it.
why would I do that when I can take rad 140 which has given great results with little side effects for over a decade? ostarine is weak, "no risk" is cope might as well not do PEDs at all then

• JFL
why would I do that when I can take rad 140 which has given great results with little side effects for over a decade? ostarine is weak, "no risk" is cope might as well not do PEDs at all then
Sarms haven’t even been on the market for a decade jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Kristin
Don’t insult me in your reply and maybe I’ll listen to you

if you inject you’re gonna be stuck doing it for life injecting is short term thinking and low iq af

if you inject you’re gonna be stuck doing it for life injecting is short term thinking and low iq af
Why the fuck do you have nigger iq. You don't need to fucking inject for life you autist, have you never heard of a goddamn cycle???

Why the fuck do you have nigger iq. You don't need to fucking inject for life you autist, have you never heard of a goddamn cycle???
you shut down or weaken your natural production meaning you either inject for life or become perma depressed with ur fucked up hormones. and judging by ur emotional responses i’m guessing u foolishly started roiding. poor kid, should have done more research

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and Kristin
judging by ur emotional responses i’m guessing u started roiding. poor kid, should have done more research
Na thankfully I haven't started yet. Holy shit I was really fucking close though, thankfully spoke to some dudes at my gym who insisted I didn't. Don't want to rape my hormones rn.
you shut down or weaken your natural production meaning you either inject for life or become perma depressed with ur fucked up hormones.
Yea this is true, this nigger's already ran rad+mk though so I doubt he gives a fuck about his hormones. He didn't even bother with pct, so injecting is better than raping yourself with 50 mg ostarine.

retardation goes crazy. Ostarine was made in the late 90's and rad in like 2011
I said it wasn’t on the market that time jfl, not if it was synthesised back then!

I said it wasn’t on the market that time jfl, not if it was synthesised back then!
It was :lul: you're embarrasing yourself steroidal sarms have been experimented with since the 40's

@Kristin don't listen to anyone else in this thread people are uneducated and haven't even used this stuff themselves jfl

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Kristin
It was :lul: you're embarrasing yourself steroidal sarms have been experimented with since the 40's

@Kristin don't listen to anyone else in this thread people are uneducated and haven't even used this stuff themselves jfl
No, they weren’t jfl. No one was taking them before 2018/19.

• JFL
@Gaygymmaxx have you seen any good progress with ostarine my niqqa?

:lul::lul::lul::lul: @Arditi @callisto @SteveRogers[/USER
[QUOTE="DildoFaggins, post: 13043486, member: 44556"]
:lul: :lul: :lul: random bodybuilding article about sarm stacks from 10 years ago: [URL]https://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/URL]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
These “sarms” were prohormones!

@MaestheticMaso Ostarine is a prohormone yeah right :lul:

Go ahead and log off you've embarrased yourself enough

@MaestheticMaso Ostarine is a prohormone yeah right :lul:

Go ahead and log off you've embarrased yourself enough
Are you fucking stupid or you keep misunderstanding what I’m saying ??

Those “sarms” were just prohormones sold under the name of sarms.

Are you fucking stupid or you keep misunderstanding what I’m saying ??

Those “sarms” were just prohormones sold under the name of sarms.
you're coping :lul: those were sarms. They have been around for a long time you're reaching for straws now. Just admit you were wrong and gtfooh

you're coping :lul: those were sarms. They have been around for a long time you're reaching for straws now. Just admit you were wrong and gtfooh
Oh, so send me the lab reports saying that they were sarms. Otherwise stop guessing and understand the facts that sarms weren’t on the market then.

you shut down or weaken your natural production meaning you either inject for life or become perma depressed with ur fucked up hormones. and judging by ur emotional responses i’m guessing u foolishly started roiding. poor kid, should have done more research
why does every kid here think taking rat piss created in a chinese gulag is safer than injecting bioidentical test and dht derivatives lmao, doing a cycle or two of those isn't gonna mess with your hormones for most people

Oh, so send me the lab reports saying that they were sarms. Otherwise stop guessing and understand the facts that sarms weren’t on the market then.
facts taken out of your ass, I'm not even gonna bother with you any longer it's not funny anymore just sad.

facts taken out of your ass, I'm not even gonna bother with you any longer it's not funny anymore just sad.
You’re insane. Living in some sort of fantasy land where you’re a 6’4 roided Ubermensch Swede and yet you’re here arguing about false info.

Brutal.

You’re insane. Living in some sort of fantasy land where you’re a 6’4 roided Ubermensch Swede and yet you’re here arguing about false info.

Brutal.
i remember when you said you were deleting your account because you already had all the info you needed to ascend

many such cases

• +1

Brutal.
you're the one on here making shit up, I'm trying to save onlookers from your misinformation. Never met someone as desperate as you to defend a lie, admit your defeat I won

i remember when you said you were deleting your account because you already had all the info you needed to ascend

many such cases
These mods are too devious. They know that the 7 day wait is too stressful given our Zoomer Brains.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
you're the one on here making shit up, I'm trying to save onlookers from your misinformation. Never met someone as desperate as you to defend a lie, admit your defeat I won
So you’re telling them to start off with a much stronger, more suppressive sarm rather than testing the waters with ostarine. Who knows how they’ll respond to ostarine. Could have a strong reaction to it and that’s all they’ll need.