Started feeding cats again

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Went and bought food (had to run halfways because it was almost closing time). Then when I came out of the store it almost immediately came a black and white cat running up to me and rubbing up against my legs! It's like they have a sixth sense or something.

Think I'm gonna start taking runs more often, but I just need to get some good running shoes first because these are Converse. It's a good way to potentiate kratom because I almost feel like I'm overdosing now.

Didn't apply any hair product today so that I'll be able to cut it later. Bought tuna, vegetables, blueberry ice cream and extra blueberries (healthier than candy). Maybe I'll go out juggling at night to have something to do, reduce my depression and burn more calories.

It sucks to just sit home and scroll looksmax and watch the whatever podcast 12 hours a day. That's the harsh reality. Life is not fun for most people unless you put it in some work.

Cats have more personality than looksmaxxers. There was a black cat now who came up to me purring, but it didn't want any snacks. Looksmaxxers are always hungry for pussy, hence cats have more variance of personal qualities. Cats can surprise you. Change my mind!

Not even Manletmachine reads my threads anymore. I think I'm gonna have to bring my girlfriend over.