Starting a proviron (dht) blast tomorrow

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
Dht is lit. It's literally THE looksmaxx pill if you're blessed with good hair genes. Don't take it if you've been cursed by Norwood. It boosts dimorphism, makes you lean, gives you energy, kills estrogen, makes orgasms better, and good shit like that. I've already done it in the past and it was awesome 10/10 would recommend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, socialcel and piec
i thought dimorphism is onlly pussible in puberty

i thought dimorphism is onlly pussible in puberty
you can change your face with hormones significantly even after puberty, the results will just be weaker

you can change your face with hormones significantly even after puberty, the results will just be weaker
im still in puberty luckily

Doesn't GH grow you nose and ears?

Any idea what test does for face?

Doesn't GH grow you nose and ears?
gh does grow nose and ears, it grows every part of your body, organs, cartilage, bone, but that depends on the dosage

Any idea what test does for face?
testosterone mostly affects the face because of the dht increase, so it will affect it the same way dht will giving you more dimorphic traits, but that too depends on the dosage, how old are you etc, it also depends on how much your estrogen, progesterone, will increase from it and so on. all of those hormones have different affect on your face, there is much more to it but im not knowledgable enough to tell you exactly what will happen in what scenario

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS