Starting Carinvore-ish diet tommorow.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
If you're in this thread and have tried the carnivore diet before lmk. I know most diets are memes and it all boils down to cals in cals out for getting lean. But I'm trying to detoxify my life and heal my body from the years of poison I've been shoving down my throat. Lifeisgood72 max y'know? Doing my best to cut out fluoride and toxins.
It's "ish" because I'll still be eating avocado and cucumber then maybe going full carnivore. Sticking with this untill I reach 10-12% bf and adjusting accordingly to how I feel fit. Going to get real boring real quick but I need to start viewing food for what it really is 👊🏿🦍💪🏿 cumgang.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9699 and Chintuck22
R.I.P

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm mostly carnivore too, plan to switch over to fully carnivore season but it's kinda hard if you're trying to NTmaxx.

Either way this diet is great, probably the only one where you can feel like you have good T levels tbhngl I always felt like a faggot when I ate carb-rich foods. No bloating whatsoever, pretty good.

It's also good to lose weight and usually you'll feel much more satiated than when you eat carbs. Just make sure to incorporate organ meats so you don't die because muscle meat alone doesn't have all the nutrients your body needs. Don't listen to the dumbfucks who think this diet will give you heart disease or cholesterol, that's a myth and it's been debunked by many like Bart Kay.

Goodluck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
calorie intake is regulated by hunger, you just have to avoid stuff that fucks up hormones (including hunger hormone leptin)
just avoid animal products and high fat plants, and you can eat when you feel real hunger (not for comfort or because it's time or everyone is doing it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
I'm mostly carnivore too, plan to switch over to fully carnivore season but it's kinda hard if you're trying to NTmaxx.

Either way this diet is great, probably the only one where you can feel like you have good T levels tbhngl I always felt like a faggot when I ate carb-rich foods. No bloating whatsoever, pretty good.

It's also good to lose weight and usually you'll feel much more satiated than when you eat carbs. Just make sure to incorporate organ meats so you don't die because muscle meat alone doesn't have all the nutrients your body needs. Don't listen to the dumbfucks who think this diet will give you heart disease or cholesterol, that's a myth and it's been debunked by many like Bart Kay.

Goodluck
Thanks for the advice man. Will do.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
calorie intake is regulated by hunger, you just have to avoid stuff that fucks up hormones (including hunger hormone leptin)
just avoid animal products and high fat plants, and you can eat when you feel real hunger (not for comfort or because it's time or everyone is doing it)
So true greycel.

So true greycel.
Make sure u eat gelatin with every meal and have a 1:1 Calcium to phosphorus ratio. U can get the calcium from egg shell powder. Also make sure ur not only eating lean meat but a gelatinous meat. Add salt to every meal. Gl man.

So true greycel.

It is. Check the most important studies on diets, they compared thousands of people on different diets and the outcome is always the same.
Search on Pubmed for vegan + EPIC, Adventist Health Studies, China Project