Starting to become an alcoholic

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i literally have no friends at school. i literally just show up, hang out the school, study for a few hours and leave. i want to make friends but lol, I'm a bit older than everyone and it's hard to take anyone seriously. when i walk from class to class i see so fucking many hot chicks with nice bodies, legs and asses. it's insane but i have no excuse to talk to them.

I go to the bar now at nights and drink myself crazy and fucking miss my classes to next day. but it's literally the only place here i can talk to people and make friends. the "friends" that i have are like 10-20 years older than me. they are legit alcoholics and are just hard for to relate to. the women i see are always crowded and snooty as a result so i don't know any females really.

i am trying so fucking hard to stop myself from going to the bar right now.

i have this burning social meter in me that needs to be let out every now and then. i actually love going to my classes and i talk so much to my professors during class because its my only chance to do so. it's literally my favorite fucking place. dude DONT GO TO THE BAR DARKNESS DONT FUKIN GO

Slavic method ogremaxxing :feelsokman:

tough shit buttercup

You better quit now you don't know what you are getting yourself in to

• +1
Reactions: darkness97