Starting to get worried... Day 3 of Tren and nothing has changed... Could I be a non-responder?

Kraken
Don't feel any change in strength. No new aggression. No physique change. Nothing.

tren ace? or tren e?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
and steroids arent magic like that bro. everyone you see who roided to look big has been on steroids for YEARS

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Erik-Jón
What are you supposed to see in 3 fucking days jfl? Even mental benefits take some time to kick in

What are you supposed to see in 3 fucking days jfl? Even mental benefits take some time to kick in
Idk. some shoulder separation maybe? or more defined arms or something

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, the BULL and Jpg
Hmm, that's really weird bro. When i injected tren I instantly turned into big ramy as soon as it entered my blood stream. Maybe its bunk? Cause in 3 days I was looking like this
Images 8

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and SLA
and steroids arent magic like that bro. everyone you see who roided to look big has been on steroids for YEARS
If I get anything less than a david laid type transformation im roping cuz i refuse to take part in this unfair game anymore

it's like some people have godmode activated... david laid is 6ft2, good looking, no balding, insane muscle building genetics, wealthy family, high iq, etc.

It's like some people just can't lose, whilst others just have to lose cuz that's how the game was designed

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
If I get anything less than a david laid type transformation im roping cuz i refuse to take part in this unfair game anymore

it's like some people have godmode activated... david laid is 6ft2, good looking, no balding, insane muscle building genetics, wealthy family, high iq, etc.

It's like some people just can't lose, whilst others just have to lose cuz that's how the game was designed
1.5 years

So 6 months of tren?
1.5 years. you cant really gain that much muscle above newbie gains even on steroids

• WTF
Reactions: ....

David laid is a big time frauder, he's balding as well, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, the BULL and Curlbrahhh
You don’t feel the effects of steroids after 3 fucking days JFL. Typical teenager twink who doesn’t even research the basics and just jumps straight into tren with no idea of how to train.

You don’t feel the effects of steroids after 3 fucking days JFL. Typical teenager twink who doesn’t even research the basics and just jumps straight into tren with no idea of how to train.
Ascend or die trying, boomer.

• Woah
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Ascend or die trying, boomer.
Im not against them or the philosophy of ascend or die trying , I’m against you using them like an idiot. if You’re actually serious about ascending you would have done your research

6'3* Also he has been norwooding last few years but he frauds with fringe

You're like 25% bodyfat, you're not going to experience a lean appearance anytime soon. It will take like 5 - 10 months of cutting even with roids to get lean.

If your gear is real within a month there will likely be a noticeable difference to your deltoids and traps. Even on a mild cut you will probably gain at last .5" to your arms within the first four weeks. Strength gains should also be very noticeable.