Starting to lift regulary from today

badromance

badromance

Banned
I will try atleast 2x weekly.
Ldar :no:
Lift :yes:
My body is not build for training split and i don't want to do it anyway,so i will do the compound execises only (dips,bench,deadlifts,seated back rows,overhead press,biceps/triceps if i feel like it)
Im doing the 200 squats program,so im doing them at home for strenght and endurance.I was inactive from June 2017 to May 2018 and my legs are weaker than upper body since i gymcelled in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, androidcel and Deleted member 470
Just lol @200 squats program. 20 rep squat program is lot better but its not for newbies.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Autist
My body is not build for training split and i don't want to do it anyway,so i will do the compound execises only (dips,bench,deadlifts,seated back rows,overhead press,biceps/triceps if i feel like it)
Im doing the 200 squats program,so im doing them at home for strenght and endurance.I was inactive from June 2017 to May 2018 and my legs are weaker than upper body since i gymcelled in the summer.
See you tomorrow!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
R u dumb bro. Matt and I both do a split and both of us are built similarly to u
Not even close.My body is better suited for marathon running than gym,and i don't have time to go 5x a week.

R u dumb bro. Matt and I both do a split and both of us are built similarly to u
jfl if he thinks he will make a difference with 2 time a week gym :lul:

Yeah that's not gonna do anything. That's called numale new years resolution split where they workout full body once a week then quit after 2 weeks ?

(y) going 2x is enough if you didn't go regulary before :feelsokman:

Attachments

• 600D0AC3-4C34-4875-AA1A-6162E6B8F6A5.jpeg
    600D0AC3-4C34-4875-AA1A-6162E6B8F6A5.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Deadlifts are for idiots.
You will snap your shit. Take it from me, my back is still injured since June.

Don't go that route.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Nibba
Proper form.
Even proper form will injure you eventually. Think of what you're getting from deadlifts, nothing gets stimulated that can't be stimulated much better from other exercises. Nobody but powerlifters should deadlift. Squats are arguable, probably ok if done with perfect form and higher reps. Low rep heavy squats also should only be done by powerlifters/strongmen.

Just do Ss and gomad bro :feelsyay:

Almost guaranteed to hurt your lower back. And it does nothing to improve your physique, might hurt it tbh by making your waist look giant once you get strong on it. Stick to perfect form squats, and isolate your glutes and hamstrings separately if you wish. If it's for aesthetics there's no reason you should deadlift.

just do trap bar deadlift

jesus christ

U need to inject t. U obviously don't have enough

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Remember The rope only takes 1 rep

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
This

And

This as well

If u do diddlies make sure they're with light weight and high reps
Probably safer but still unnecessary. I snapped my shit when I went for a 1RM (actually back started hurting in the days after)

Probably safer but still unnecessary. I snapped my shit when I went for a 1RM (actually back started hurting in the days after)
Never do 1rm for anything esp without spotters (not possible with diddlies)

Weighted pull ups I sometimes do 1RM to see where I'm at.

Weighted pull ups I sometimes do 1RM to see where I'm at.
Well yeah it's pull-ups lol. I meant the big lifts. Maybe OHP is an exception

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
1RM’s are cope. practically useless for aesthetics. Deadlifts are good but don’t hurt urself.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
if you're gonna max do 3 reps. 1rm is powercope chit tbh.