[STATE OF WOMEN 2020] Normie / avg friend got brutally rejected

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
84D8030B 4F9E 4B61 BAB2 7D399A8B1650
477D08D3 3DB6 4CFA AF5E 74B3AC294703

At a party with this girl, and he said she forced him to literally bow down to her toes and lick the floor or she was going to get him for “sexual harassment” and was saying “go get hiv thirsty dog” laughing

state of women in 2020

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBiceps, Gayalienmax and 14 others
View attachment 795488View attachment 795489
At a party with this girl, and he said she forced him to literally bow down to her toes and lick the floor or she was going to get him for “sexual harassment” and was saying “go get hiv thirsty dog” laughing

state of women in 2020
dude stfu shes clearly damaged and he's clearly a faggot for actually doing that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Deleted member 5574, Deleted member 4387 and 15 others
I would go ER on her tbh. I couldn't do that shit.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
@Won'tStopNoodling atleast you would enjoy the toes yumm

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KDA Player, Be_ConfidentBro, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
BA220A19 1E99 43DA A920 85F656BFC59B

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 8765, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
dude stfu shes clearly damaged and he's clearly a faggot for actually doing that
He is retarded for approaching her with no tinder matches indeed JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and HighIQcel
But what did he do to her which she could use as proof of harassment?

Unless he actually touched her on her boobs or legs or whatever I don't see how she could do anything

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie

Unless he actually touched her on her boobs or legs or whatever I don't see how she could do anything
An avg looking guy is enough in 2020 for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4209, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
I have a friend who licked toes
what the actual fuck how do you agree to that dumb shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10536
An avg looking guy is enough in 2020 for that
I understand bro, I am just saying it does not warrant licking the floor

He could have just told the foid to fuck off

Then if he ended up in court, she would be proven a liar and maybe he would have made some money. I know cuckold judges support foids but they won't imprison someone for just talking to foid

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HighIQcel and Kenickie

It's not about indicting someone in court it's about ruining their social reputation, theres zero proof needed for that when you're a woman everyone just believes you

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
It's not about indicting someone in court it's about ruining their social reputation, theres zero proof needed for that when you're a woman everyone just believes you
True didn't consider this

I just thought the way OP phrased it that it was about court

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Especially an attractive woman

I understand bro, I am just saying it does not warrant licking the floor

He could have just told the foid to fuck off

Then if he ended up in court, she would be proven a liar and maybe he would have made some money. I know cuckold judges support foids but they won't imprison someone for just talking to foid

It's still social suicide since other normies are cucked and will just view him as a creep even if he won the case. There's no coming back from being accused of sexual harassment, even if it's so obviously a false allegation. Never forget normies are just as bad as foids since they put them on a pedestal skyrocketing their smv.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Especially an attractive woman
It's sad I was talking about it w/ someone I respect and I said people shouldn't accuse or dox until it's proven in a court of law at least and they told me I was victim blaming and you should always believe the rape victim and that 99% of the time they aren't lying like bitch wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 10494, HighIQcel and 1 other person

state of women in 2020

tell your friend to stop being such a pussy then

no man should ever act this way around women

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 8765
tales from the basement topic

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8765
Being a Man sucks: the book: the movie

RIP

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He was probably low tier normie / borderline incel. A lot of women see you as the dirt beneath their shoes. Getting insulted by foids is commonplace.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4209

state of women in 2020

This 1 foid tbqh not the rule also she seems like those slutty types god yuck

Dios mio...

• +1
Should’ve backed ya boy up smh

• +1
He was probably low tier normie / borderline incel. A lot of women see you as the dirt beneath their shoes. Getting insulted by foids is commonplace.
i cant tell you the dehumanising language and treatment i got from foids in school. just brutal.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Tbh thats some shit i'd do

If your friend had a femdom fetish that would be like losing his virginity JFL