Statistical Proof WHITE People Rule Combat Sports- Boxing , UFC

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

followup from my previous threads proving that white skinned people are the strongest

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

1 latino(half white) , a white, and a white

an ethnic but has white skin, a nigger and a white

a roidhead nigger who could only compete by taking steroids, and 3 white skinned people

11/13 of the ufc champions in each weight division have white skin

proving that brown people are weak litlte brown bois and white people DOMINATE them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Patriot, flippasav and 11 others
JFL, so the first third guy is “white,” but the fourth guy who looks like him is “ethnic.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, aspiringexcel, flippasav and 6 others
JFL, so the first third guy is “white,” but the fourth guy who looks like him is “ethnic.”
Videogame character when you go to the barber with them:
3720064 1698101807199
3720067 1698101835631

They look like twins JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, shortcel88, Danish_Retard and 9 others
One is white but the other one is an ethnic with white skin, brah! :feelskek:
Redundant racist going off of names it would seem.
@Ai Impact why are your threads always so fucking worthless? Do you ever do any research for these kinds of threads or do you just spew out some random half assed racism that is contradictory and based on 0 facts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21712, m0ss26, normie_joe and 15 others
Go to sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Saggitarian, Kamui and 1 other person
Don't think I've ever read a good thread made by OP ever tbh. What crying to your dad that won't pay for your LL does to a mf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, aspiringexcel, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Well yeah one is australian and one is dagestani is it that hard to understand

@Ai Impact why are your threads always so fucking worthless? Do you ever do any research for these kinds of threads or do you just spew out some random half assed racism that is contradictory and based on 0 facts?
Off of names at first glance but in reality, it’s religion. They really believe Europeans (who are white) suddenly can’t be white anymore if they’re Islamic (Bosnians, Albanians, Chechens, Dagestanis, etc). “You can only be white if you’re Christian,” they say. Meanwhile Christians’ central figure is a guy from the Middle East. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Saggitarian and HarrierDuBois
Well yeah one is australian and one is dagestani is it that hard to understand

Go check a world map. Dagestan is located in Europe. Is it that hard to understand?

Off of names at first glance but in reality, it’s religion. They really believe Europeans (who are white) suddenly can’t be white anymore if they’re Islamic (Bosnians, Albanians, Chechens, Dagestanis, etc). “You can only be white if you’re Christian,” they say. Meanwhile Christians’ central figure is a guy from the Middle East. :lul:
Yeah it's very dumb. I think they're associating it to culture as well since being islam affects your culture. To deny a muslim of european descent his whiteness however is beyond retarded. This is Muhammed's descendant and he looks straight out of Ireland. Whiter than most balkans.
Muhammad al-Yaqoubi - Wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Go check a world map. Dagestan is located in Europe. Is it that hard to understand?
Hahahaha its not even in europe its legit past turkiye

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That doesn't change anything in my or your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 26859
One is white but the other one is an ethnic with white skin, brah! :feelskek:
but it proves my point that light skinned people are the strongest and superior. so yes hes ethnic but still a light ethnic mogging darks

If a european country were to take over china today would chinese people be considered white?

yes it does it means u know u dominate brown subhumans
I don't dominate anyone, and other people's archievements belongs to them, not me.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, HarrierDuBois and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah it's very dumb. I think they're associating it to culture as well since being islam affects your culture To deny a muslim of european descent his whiteness however is beyond retarded. This is Muhammed's descendant and he looks straight out of Ireland. Whiter than most balkans.
Lol that’s funny. This guy too (Hamas leader who was killed recently), he’s also Arabic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, GuyFromSingapore and HarrierDuBois
there are BBCs living rent free in OP's head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Saggitarian
but it proves my point that light skinned people are the strongest and superior. so yes hes ethnic but still a light ethnic mogging darks
Is that why Persians (also light-skinned) are mogging at Olympic weightlifting games?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
If a european country were to take over china today would chinese people be considered white?
That makes no sense. Dagestanis are native to Europe.

The Caucasus region has more european phenotypes than most Balkans do.
Still incredibly retarded to think Volkanovski and Islam are genetically similar

Lol that’s funny. This guy too (Hamas leader who was killed recently), he’s also Arabic.

View attachment 2508554
Taller than @Ai Impact so his skeleton is also more european. The skeleton of OP belongs in Timor-Leste due to how petite and frail it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Still incredibly retarded to think Volkanovski and Islam are genetically similar
What’s even more retarded is two guys are talking about phenotypes and then you chime in and talk about genotypes. :lul:

Yeah it's very dumb. I think they're associating it to culture as well since being islam affects your culture. To deny a muslim of european descent his whiteness however is beyond retarded. This is Muhammed's descendant and he looks straight out of Ireland. Whiter than most balkans.
Maybe someone far back in his bloodline had girls imported from white european countries and had kids with them, I know ottomans captured many blonde women and took them back

What’s even more retarded is two guys are talking about phenotypes and then you chime in and talk about genotypes. :lul:
Dagestanis are ethnic

Is that why Persians (also light-skinned) are mogging at Olympic weightlifting games?
what? im trying to say light skinned races mog

its brutal for white brahs

this weekend ngganou ko white brah tyson fury

next week jon jones ko white brah stipe

@Ai Impact, you never respond to my posts in your threads. Why? Are you afraid of me, or do you simply never have any rebuttals for me poking holes at all your inconsistencies and contradictions?

Maybe someone far back in his bloodline had girls imported from white european countries and had kids with them, I know ottomans captured many blonde women and took them back
Muhammed was described as white in the Quran:

niggerlover!!!

If anyone needed more confirmation that this guy is a total fucking retard. Blacks dominate MMA alongside mountain men.

niggerlover!!!
From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.

@Ai Impact, you never respond to my posts in your threads. Why? Are you afraid of me, or do you simply never have any rebuttals for me poking holes at all your inconsistencies and contradictions?

He was white compared to the brown and black people on the arabian peninsula

I think he was a fairly white passing arab whose hair turned whiteish-grey when he got old

He can't refute anything, he just posts garbage over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
He was white compared to the brown and black people on the arabian peninsula

I think he was a fairly white passing arab whose hair turned whiteish-grey when he got old
Red hair btw.

He can't refute anything, he just posts garbage over and over again.
No amount of posts will make his skeleton that of a human being.

what? im trying to say light skinned races mog
Yes and I’m going with that as well, Persians are great at weightlifting and so are the Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.
dont see how you can argue im the first one...

Just be white and tell people you are a prophet of god theory
Islam is the perfect example of "just tell the people what they want to hear". Muhammed was a sinner, Jesus never sinned.

Islam is the perfect example of "just tell the people what they want to hear". Muhammed was a sinner, Jesus never sinned.
If you are talking Muhammad from Berlin, yes. If you are talking the OG, then no.

It counts as europe due to it being in russia according to google
Lol, then they’re just West Asians. My bad. @NordicLeonhard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and Krakowski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back