Statistical Proof WHITE People Rule Combat Sports- Boxing , UFC

Nigga has a cuck fetish, posting about how blacks are fucking his women.
You should be labeled as a cuck by mods so everyone can see your subhumanity.
I'm dom mentally so no cuck fetish, am also against phenotypical mixing, doesn't make it right for subhumans to associate with moggers because they share similar attributes however.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath
I'm dom mentally so no cuck fetish, am also against phenotypical mixing, doesn't make it right for subhumans to associate with moggers because they share similar attributes however.
But it makes it right for you to talk about cuck scenarios, JFL!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Imagine sucking off Ai Impact of all people

You can do better, like me.
Hm i dont think ive mentioned him anywhere.
You upvote comments with cuck scenarios, i dont want to be like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
King of engagement, you post a obviously retarded thread so that niggas debate over and over in the replies and you get 3 pages in few time xd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, Researcher of Incel, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
bluepillers will bluepill

It's less funny and more pitiful ngl
It is extremely sad until you realize this guy goes like a lightswitch between "I mog this forum I am so handsome" to "I want to die I am subhuman" meanwhile he is a 5'3.5 anglo with the face of an eastern lithuanian and fake blond dark root hair talking about racial purity and being aryan. Also makes the most worthless empty threads ever with no facts or subtsance where he tries to cling onto a people that disowns him, @Ai Impact you don't make the cut to associate with me I will not say you're white sorry, have fun in Timor-Leste or whichever manlet country you wanted to move to. Sub 5'7" means you aren't fully european with modern diet.

But it makes it right for you to talk about cuck scenarios, JFL!!!
Elab.

• +1
  • So Sad
Hm i dont think ive mentioned him anywhere.
Don't have to give your clients names to suck them off, you're lashing out on people who are clowning on him with emotional attacks like cuck framing.
You upvote comments with cuck scenarios, i dont want to be like you.
Never done such a thing, show me where so I can make fun of your pathetic comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and HarrierDuBois
Don't have to give your clients names to suck them off, you're lashing out on people who are clowning on him with emotional attacks like cuck framing.

Never done such a thing, show me where so I can make fun of your pathetic comprehension.
He is going to repost this because his brains lacks nuance and can't read between the lines:
"Ok and so what moron? Some cattle farmer from Nigeria fresh off the boat is currently fucking more white girls than you ever will.

But in the first place who gives a shit? I’m not autistiaclly making my race my entire identity unlike some people"

• JFL
  • +1
King of engagement, you post a obviously retarded thread so that niggas debate over and over in the replies and you get 3 pages in few time xd
You're giving Ai Impact too much credit

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
He is going to repost this because his brains lacks nuance and can't read between the lines:
"
Ok and so what moron? Some cattle farmer from Nigeria fresh off the boat is currently fucking more white girls than you ever will.

But in the first place who gives a shit? I’m not autistiaclly making my race my entire identity unlike some people
"
omfg he actually did it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
omfg he actually did it
He is insanely predictable and only absorbs the information around him at a surface level with no ability to draw connections or read between lines. This is why he was always an obnoxious user on his old alt as well reposting science reports no one bothered reading. At least @anoright had chracter.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@ResilientGoyim this is what a SEAmaxxer looks like

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
rule no 53. never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Its in your nature to be sucking someone off at any given moment, which is why you try to explain away any situation that involves like mindedness as one based upon the submission of one to the other. However it had nothing to do with that, and i was pointing out the cucked and self hating nature of those comments - for what purpose were they made? To seem cool because you reject the "sfcel" of your race? Because then non whites (who simultaneously hate you) are going to accept you? Its always cucked in the end.

Identify with those who dont inherently hate you. To act as a lone wolf is obtuse, self identity has always existed and always will. Identify with the right people.

• +1
I have interrupted every mistake you have made and you have never corrected a single one so obviously that rule doesn't apply to people who lack consciousness and awareness.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
I know you enjoy debates @StrangerDanger so read this entire thread top to bottom as I brutally crush OP.

• +1
I have interrupted every mistake you have made and you have never corrected a single one so obviously that rule doesn't apply to people who lack consciousness and awareness.
Hilarious how he acknowledged his take on UFC and white skin was worthless just so he could have a meagre half-ass win
peak low sentience

You're the only mistake here @Ai Impact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and HarrierDuBois
Hilarious how he acknowledged his take on UFC and white skin was worthless just so he could have a meagre half-ass win
peak low sentience

what? i still stand by my point in OP

are u triggered by it?

peak low sentience

Won't hand him a half-ass win as he has nothing to justify it with. @Ai Impact last chance to come up with a counterargument or admit defeat, if you don't you're forever irredeemable as a Timorese brown delusional crybaby with no value to society.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and LooksOrDeath
Its in your nature to be sucking someone off at any given moment, which is why you try to explain away any situation that involves like mindedness as one based upon the submission of one to the other.
Peak low sentience, using ad hominem cuck attacks instead of logic to defend someone who is "like minded".
However it had nothing to do with that, and i was pointing out the cucked and self hating nature of those comments - for what purpose were they made? To seem cool because you reject the "sfcel" of your race? Because then non whites (who simultaneously hate you) are going to accept you? Its always cucked in the end.
Funny how only the short and ugly members of the white race are concerned with being proud of their identity. We don't do this shit to appease some group, we do this because OP is a insecure manlet trying to find some semblance of value in his racial background.
Identify with those who dont inherently hate you. To act as a lone wolf is obtuse, self identity has always existed and always will. Identify with the right people.
Over for me if I identify with hypocritcal manlets who want to outbreed other races out of existence yet go to another continent full of the races they hate to lose their virginity.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Funny how only the short and ugly members of the white race are concerned with being proud of their identity. We don't do this shit to appease some group, we do this because OP is a insecure manlet trying to find some semblance of value in his racial background.
but if i was brown at my height. would i have 15 slays? 2 white gfs? would any of the asian girls ive fucked, have fucked me? no. they only did it because im white. so of course im going to be proud that im white

just because u get no sex and are a loser incel doesnt mean we all are

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • Ugh..
but if i was brown at my height. would i have 15 slays? 2 white gfs? would any of the asian girls ive fucked, have fucked me? no. they only did it because im white. so of course im going to be proud that im white

Since you didn't respond you will now be addressed as "Timorese brown delusional crybaby with no value to society" from now on. @LooksOrDeath repost that quote every time he says something to you I'm done with this convo.

i literally slaycount mog u to another dimension. your a little virgin boy
Timorese brown delusional crybaby with no value to society.

• JFL
  • +1
Peak low sentience, using ad hominem cuck attacks instead of logic to defend someone who is "like minded".
I wasnt defending him, low comprehension (and sentience). And theyre not adhoms, theyre a description of reality. To call a fat person fat is not an adhom when youre trying to explain to them that being fat is unhealthy.
You do this because *doesnt give a legitimate reason as to why they do it*...
Also thats just a bad and incorrect observation, i have chad white supremacist friends.
Over for me if I identify with hypocritcal manlets who want to outbreed other races out of existence yet go to another continent full of the races they hate to lose their virginity.
Yet OP is not a virgin and has had more sexual success than you.

And whats the alternative btw? Its again to identify with people who hate you. CUCKED!

i literally slaycount mog u to another dimension.
Slaying LTBs would only bring pain and suffering to me. Good for you that it boosts your self esteem.
your a little virgin boy
Calling me little when you're 5'3 is something else
I'm 8 inches taller than you and way atleast a few stone more.

• JFL
  • JFL
Bold of you to assume I'm not done here
There is nothing to gain, you can't reason with him because if you could you would make him see how wrong he is. He has to live in his bubble because that's what keeps the .357 from his palate.

• JFL
I wasnt defending him, low comprehension (and sentience). And theyre not adhoms, theyre a description of reality. To call a fat person fat is not an adhom when youre trying to explain to them that being fat is unhealthy.

You do this because *doesnt give a legitimate reason as to why they do it*...
Also thats just a bad and incorrect observation, i have chad white supremacist friends.

Yet OP is not a virgin and has had more sexual success than you.

And whats the alternative btw? Its again to identify with people who hate you. CUCKED!

• +1
There is nothing to gain, you can't reason with him because if you could you would make him see how wrong he is. He has to live in his bubble because that's what keeps the .357 from his palate.
He would need .44 magnum because of how thick his skull his

• +1
^got pwned and employed his own worst fear, the ad hom

From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.
you forgot the mexican

Slaying LTBs would only bring pain and suffering to me. Good for you that it boosts your self esteem.

Calling me little when you're 5'3 is something else
I'm 8 inches taller than you and way atleast a few stone more.
they are htb's staceylites

you have fucked no one. you little virgin boi

i mog you hard little boy

• Hmm...
you forgot the mexican
I don't take the new world SFcels seriously since they're all mutts arguing over who is slightly less mutt.
August 1st - Meme by Tutturuu.Weebo :) Memedroid

He would need .44 magnum because of how thick his skull his
If he jumped off a coffee table he would free fall for a minute and get crushed when reaching the floor like a bug due to how tiny he is.

they are htb's staceylites

you have fucked no one. you little virgin boi

i mog you hard little boy

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath
Its in your nature to be sucking someone off at any given moment, which is why you try to explain away any situation that involves like mindedness as one based upon the submission of one to the other. However it had nothing to do with that, and i was pointing out the cucked and self hating nature of those comments - for what purpose were they made? To seem cool because you reject the "sfcel" of your race? Because then non whites (who simultaneously hate you) are going to accept you? Its always cucked in the end.

Lol it’s not that deep you sound unhinged

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HarrierDuBois
Lol it’s not that deep you sound unhinged
Yet you feel the need to post comments against white supremacists every time, why is that? Its as deep for you as it is for me. I just have fun writing well worded responses.

• +1
I don't accept you as part of the white race tbh, clearly ethnic skeleton, you belong in the beautiful islands with your Timorese brothers.
Kind of contradictory to hold the white race as some kind of high standard one must be accepted into, and then talk about how it's wrong for him to take pride in/identify with his race

Kind of contradictory to hold the white race as some kind of high standard one must be accepted into, and then talk about how it's wrong for him to take pride in/identify with his race
I know it's valuable to him, which is why I choose to speak in terms that suit his worldview in order for him to comprehend the full severity of what I just told him. I couldn't care less about me being white but I know he does and he would rope if he couldn't cling onto it.
Also, since I'm a better white than he is, my degradation of him is more impactful than 10,000 Indians telling him to rope in his worldview.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Researcher of Incel
Yet you feel the need to post comments against white supremacists every time, why is that? Its as deep for you as it is for me. I just have fun writing well worded responses.
It’s equally fun for me to make fun of dumb racists and their crudely put together posts justifying their own existence to whoever.

• +1
Lol, then they’re just West Asians. My bad. @NordicLeonhard
i think u were refering to chechens they’re europeans if memory serves me right

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Entire thread is a malding sfcel being eviscerated. And ironic how op posted Leon, jamahal and Jon jones who just so happen to be non whites to prove his point and then proceeds to cherry pick the few studies that satiate his manlet insecurities when there are countless other studies saying Africans have more strength,

African Americans (AA) males and females tended to have higher values of SM mass across the lifespan

The results indicate that Afro-American athletes largely dominate the sport scene

Examining strength and muscle quality in a group of community-dwelling adults, Blacks had stronger grip strength than Whites

The most pitiful part is, you have to be truly abused as a human, to cower under the fence of being white, which is the last straw when you don’t have looks to support you nor the height.

Last edited:
  • +1
but tyson fury is white and hes the heavyweight boxing champion of the world right now lol?
Still gets shit on by Joe frazier Muhammad ali and many others

Entire thread is a malding sfcel being eviscerated. And ironic how op posted Leon, jamahal and Jon jones who just so happen to be non whites to prove his point and then proceeds to cherry pick the few studies that satiate his manlet insecurities when there are countless other studies saying Africans have more strength,

African Americans (AA) males and females tended to have higher values of SM mass across the lifespan

The results indicate that Afro-American athletes largely dominate the sport scene

Examining strength and muscle quality in a group of community-dwelling adults, Blacks had stronger grip strength than Whites

The most pitiful part is, you have to be truly abused as a human, to cower under the fence of being white, which is the last straw when you don’t have looks to support you nor the height.
And ops previous posts talking about testosterone levels seem to be part of a great scheme to cherrypick as well.
Black men had significantly higher unadjusted (WMD = 0.27 ng/mL, 95% CI 0.16–0.39), and multivariable-adjusted (WMD = 0.27 ng/mL, 95% CI 0.15–0.38) total testosterone levels than white men

Black persons have substantially lower fracture rates and higher bone density than individuals of other races.

@LooksOrDeath @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
I know you enjoy debates @StrangerDanger so read this entire thread top to bottom as I brutally crush OP.
No I cant respect the art if its self praised
Debates supposed to be mentally stimulating not to be proud of yourself

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HarrierDuBois

Users who are viewing this thread

Back