Statistical Proof WHITE People Rule Combat Sports- Boxing , UFC

What the fuck is even going on in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, LooksOrDeath, sportsmogger and 1 other person
No I cant respect the art if its self praised
Debates supposed to be mentally stimulating not to be proud of yourself
You'd never click on such a retarded thread willingly so had to lure you in.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

followup from my previous threads proving that white skinned people are the strongest

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

View attachment 2508513

1 latino(half white) , a white, and a white

View attachment 2508516

an ethnic but has white skin, a nigger and a white

View attachment 2508521

a roidhead nigger who could only compete by taking steroids, and 3 white skinned people

11/13 of the ufc champions in each weight division have white skin

proving that brown people are weak litlte brown bois and white people DOMINATE them
Wtf is with all ur race threads bhai???

Aren't you a 160cm JBW who only fucks noodle foreign students??

Why r u so into race now??

@danielwu Wtf is happening???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Ryldoo IS COPING, sportsmogger and 1 other person
and I never will again
It's the thread of an "aryan" with the skeleton of a Timorese street urchin who tries to be apart of a group that despises him for bringing down the average height of europeans by a full 10 cm.

• +1
It's the thread of an "aryan" with the skeleton of a Timorese street urchin who tries to be apart of a group that despises him for bringing down the average height of europeans by a full 10 cm.
I'll never understand people who are so obsessed with identifying as a race
Literally the most shallow and unrelated denominator you can even consider, almost as if they are held back by their primitive instincts to find deeper connections

• +1
Reactions: fuse, LooksOrDeath, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
little girls with melanin and closeted cuckolds crying in your threads because BWC daddy put them in their places loool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 45118
Mirin IQ @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'll never understand people who are so obsessed with identifying as a race
Literally the most shallow and unrelated denominator you can even consider, almost as if they are held back by their primitive instincts to find deeper connections
Yeah it means you got no value for yourself.

Mirin IQ @HarrierDuBois
Everyone feels like a genius in an ai thread.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees

followup from my previous threads proving that white skinned people are the strongest

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

View attachment 2508513

View attachment 2508516

View attachment 2508521

a roidhead nigger who could only compete by taking steroids, and 3 white skinned people

proving that brown people are weak litlte brown bois and white people DOMINATE them
Jfl at this cope too the only true hardened white people are Russians Albanians and slavs in general. Dagestans wrestle bears in their childhood and wrestling is probably as popular as basketballliterally most champions just last year were ethnic or mixed ethnic or plain black, dagestans are only talking a hold of the sport now and before it was brazillians and I don't understand why your 5 foot 4 self would compare yourself with them while there training at the age of 6 your rotting making race bait threads it's more of a culture thing then genetic and boxing champions mainly have been black.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Jfl at this cope too the only true hardened white people are Russians Albanians and slavs in general. Dagestans wrestle bears in their childhood and wrestling is probably as popular as basketballliterally most champions just last year were ethnic or mixed ethnic or plain black, dagestans are only talking a hold of the sport now and before it was brazillians and I don't understand why your 5 foot 4 self would compare yourself with them while there training at the age of 6 your rotting making race bait threads it's more of a culture thing then genetic and boxing champions mainly have been black.
did a little brown boy get triggered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
Niggers can't fight that's a fact. Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson were good in their days. Now fighting is dominated by whites and Russians.

Muhammed killed people, you can't defend this.
Where is the proof? And even so, when someone is waging a war against you, should you let them kill you? What logic is this?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Where is the proof? And even so, when someone is waging a war against you, should you let them kill you? What logic is this?
Which of these two standpoints do you hold? Did he not do it or was it for a justifiable reason?
Sound very similar to nazis flicking on and off between "there was no holocaust" and "the holocaust was great".
You can't just claim one thing then also defend what "did not happen" just in case it did.
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Which of these two standpoints do you hold? Did he not do it or was it for a justifiable reason?
Sound very similar to nazis flicking on and off between "there was no holocaust" and "the holocaust was great".
You can't just claim one thing then also defend what "did not happen" just in case it did.
@StrangerDanger
There is a difference between a soldier and a general who’s telling you what to do. I don’t think we have any real proof that he was a participating soldier and not someone who gave orders. Nonetheless, ultimately it doesn’t matter, because you’re allowed to kill people who are trying to kill you.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
There is a difference between a soldier and a general who’s telling you what to do. I don’t think we have any real proof that he was a participating soldier and not someone who gave orders. Nonetheless, ultimately it doesn’t matter, because you’re allowed to kill people who are trying to kill you.
@HarrierDuBois was talking about muhammed im pretty sure

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Krakowski

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
He never said allah had children, he just used Father as a synonym for god
He did say that. He’s a Christian who believes in the Trinity concept.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
He did say that. He’s a Christian who believes in the Trinity concept.
Explain

I understood it like this

Son of god = Jesus

He doesnt mean the son of god as in literal sense son of god, he means the human form of god

• +1
Explain

Son of god = Jesus

He doesnt mean the son of god as in literal sense son of god, he means the human form of god
God in the flesh.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Explain

Son of god = Jesus

God in the flesh.
Still, that falls under the trinity concept like I already assumed he would believe in, however, I reject it, as it is not the truth.

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

View attachment 2508513

View attachment 2508516

View attachment 2508521

Middle Eastern genetics 🔛🔝

Still, that falls under the trinity concept like I already assumed he would believe in, however, I reject it, as it is not the truth.
Did Muhammed not kill anyone or was it justified that he did?

Did Muhammed not kill anyone or was it justified that he did?

I don’t know whether he was a commander or an active participant. Either way, it doesn’t matter, because you’re allowed to defend yourself from warring enemies. That should answer your question.

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

View attachment 2508513

View attachment 2508516

View attachment 2508521

And people still believe in 'Equality' :lul:

I don’t know whether he was a commander or an active participant. Either way, it doesn’t matter, because you’re allowed to defend yourself from warring enemies. That should answer your question.
So you don't know who you're paying respect to?

So you don't know who you're paying respect to?
Your response makes no sense whatsoever. So apparently you know every single thing that Jesus did since “you’re paying respect to him”? Do you know how nonsensical you sound right now?

Your response makes no sense whatsoever. So apparently you know every single thing that Jesus did since “you’re paying respect to him”? Do you know how nonsensical you sound right now?
You aren't even sure if Muhammed was a murderer or not. I know Jesus was free of sinning.

Bad boys from Dagestan rule combat sports

Explain why it's low IQ. I want to see you in heaven that's why I'm telling you this.
I will be going to hell either way. And well, it’s low IQ because I already explained that *if* he was in a war as a fighting soldier WHICH I am not even sure about as I’ve not done research on this that it’s different, since you’re allowed to kill your enemies, but that doesn’t make you a murderer. Murderer means killing people who don’t deserve it. What I do know is that war captives were treated with respect and taken care of. I think he was a commander instead of an active participant on the battle but it doesn’t really matter.

Maybe @emeraldglass can chime in.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
did a little brown boy get triggered
I'm not Indian dude 💀I don't know any Indians who actually watch ufc it's just funny I make an actual argument to your convictions and that's your response

I will be going to hell either way. And well, it’s low IQ because I already explained that *if* he was in a war as a fighting soldier WHICH I am not even sure about as I’ve not done research on this that it’s different, since you’re allowed to kill your enemies, but that doesn’t make you a murderer. Murderer means killing people who don’t deserve it. What I do know is that war captives were treated with respect and taken care of. I think he was a commander instead of an active participant on the battle but it doesn’t really matter.

Maybe @emeraldglass can chime in.
Murder is defined as the taking of a life by killing an innocent person, not by protecting your existence, your family, or anything else. This is known as defense and is even mentioned in the United Nations article of justice. Those who assert differently are all hypocrites. If an intruder entered your house with the intention of killing you and you were holding a knife, how would you respond? Would you protect your yourself or just drop it?

I can also cite specific biblical verses that address violence.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” -Matthew 10:34
“On that day Joshua took Makkedah, and struck it and its king with the edge of the sword. He utterly destroyed them – All the people who were in it. He let none remain. He also did to the king of Makkedah as he had done to the king of Jericho” Joshua 10:28
“Shatter their teeth in their mouth , O God! Break out the fangs of the young lions , O Lord!” Psalm 58:6

Naturally, though, everything can be interpreted incorrectly, this is also true of the Quran and the prophet's life.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Murder is defined as the taking of a life by killing an innocent person, not by protecting your existence, your family, or anything else. This is known as defense and is even mentioned in the United Nations article of justice. Those who assert differently are all hypocrites. If an intruder entered your house with the intention of killing you and you were holding a knife, how would you respond? Would you protect your yourself or just drop it?

I can also cite specific biblical verses that address violence.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” -Matthew 10:34
“On that day Joshua took Makkedah, and struck it and its king with the edge of the sword. He utterly destroyed them – All the people who were in it. He let none remain. He also did to the king of Makkedah as he had done to the king of Jericho” Joshua 10:28
“Shatter their teeth in their mouth , O God! Break out the fangs of the young lions , O Lord!” Psalm 58:6

Naturally, though, everything can be interpreted incorrectly; this is also true of the Quran and the prophet's life.
Bravo. Took the words out of my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass