Statistical Proof WHITE People Rule Combat Sports- Boxing , UFC

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Its more a function of the demographics that enter the sport

For a long time black people were pointing to their supposed dominance in athletics but that's because other races who are richer on average tend to participate in "higher brow" sports

A war is justified in the cause of God. And there are rules to abide. No transgressing is allowed.
He is a sinner, let no peace be upon sinners except if the Father allows it.

Where does it say he had red hair
5. Perhaps the most famous redhead in history is the Prophet Muhammad, who is believed to have had red hair. Because of this, some practicing Muslims dye their own hair red.

He is a sinner, let no peace be upon sinners except if the Father allows it.
He is not. You are spreading two lies: that he was a sinner and that He has children.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
5. Perhaps the most famous redhead in history is the Prophet Muhammad, who is believed to have had red hair. Because of this, some practicing Muslims dye their own hair red.
What is the source for this

He is not. You are spreading two lies: that he was a sinner and that He has children.
Muhammed killed people, you can't defend this.

Deformed dentofacial development
this doesnt affect my mentality at all. muh ur deformed like bro it looks good irl idc,and my overbite can be fixed with bsso , ur a coper who thinks my short face is failo,the girl i like has the same thing so i want to keep that i would kms if i had a longer face

this doesnt affect my mentality at all. muh ur deformed like bro it looks good irl idc,and my overbite can be fixed with bsso , ur a coper who thinks my short face is failo,the girl i like has the same thing so i want to keep that i would kms if i had a longer face
The girl you like has the same thing because she is a girl. It's like saying your wide hips are ideal because the girl you like also have them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
The girl you like has the same thing because she is a girl. It's like saying your wide hips are ideal because the girl you like also have them.
but i have narrow hips and wide clabicles and a decent height, so i can afford to habe feminine facial features , isnt that the psl adage? women want a manly body and a girly face, since my height and frame allow me to be a heavyweight fighter with training it would be nice to have a face with some feminine features to balance out the masculine

Last edited:
but i have narrow hips and wide clabicles and a decent height, so i can afford to habe feminine facial features , isnt that the psl adage? women want a manly body and a girly face
Women don't want girly faces. They want attractive faces, attractive male faces consist of masculine bones with pretty soft features. Your facial height makes your perceived height sit at 165-170cm. You need a LOT of downgrafting in the maxilla to even get a proportionate face.

Women don't want girly faces. They want attractive faces, attractive male faces consist of masculine bones with pretty soft features. Your facial height makes your perceived height sit at 165-170cm. You need a LOT of downgrafting in the maxilla to even get a proportionate face.
ok ? a short face and a tall body has a nice juxtaposition to it. i like that.

From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.
Youre more worried about people of your own race being proud of it than about non whites hating on it. Why the self hate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Maybe in ufc but in boxing nigguz reign supreme

no they dont. whites do.
Maybe back in the fifties but white guys are few and far between. When is the last time you saw a great white heavyweight boxer from AMERICA. Don’t say Tyson fury cus he is from like Britain or something

Maybe back in the fifties but white guys are few and far between. When is the last time you saw a great white heavyweight boxer from AMERICA. Don’t say Tyson fury cus he is from like Britain or something
but tyson fury is white and hes the heavyweight boxing champion of the world right now lol?

but tyson fury is white and hes the heavyweight boxing champion of the world right now lol?
That’s why I said america bro, we’re not talking about these British boxers.

Don't think I've ever read a good thread made by OP ever tbh. What crying to your dad that won't pay for your LL does to a mf.
Seriously, with that many posts, any idiot would have 1 good thread by now.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
ok ? a short face and a tall body has a nice juxtaposition to it. i like that.
Looks comical.

Youre more worried about people of your own race being proud of it than about non whites hating on it. Why the self hate?
Nope just tired of utter subhumans trying to associate with me because we share similar features, stay in your lane @Ai Impact.

Seriously, with that many posts, any idiot would have 1 good thread by now.
Find me one from the crybaby suicidal manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

followup from my previous threads proving that white skinned people are the strongest

it even shows in ufc

all of the champions:

View attachment 2508513

1 latino(half white) , a white, and a white

View attachment 2508516

an ethnic but has white skin, a nigger and a white

View attachment 2508521

a roidhead nigger who could only compete by taking steroids, and 3 white skinned people

11/13 of the ufc champions in each weight division have white skin

proving that brown people are weak litlte brown bois and white people DOMINATE them
You can just tell this guy goes to bed dreaming of a big dark cock up his ass every night

Bro made a post that literally proves himself wrong 😭 only explanation is subconsciously he wants to worship BBC

You can just tell this guy goes to bed dreaming of a big dark cock up his ass every night

Bro made a post that literally proves himself wrong 😭 only explanation is subconsciously he wants to worship BBC
keep deluding yourself little black boi

white men fuck your women

That's a euphemism and you know it

I don't accept you as part of the white race tbh, clearly ethnic skeleton, you belong in the beautiful islands with your Timorese brothers.

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Deleted member 26859 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath

Ok and so what moron? Some cattle farmer from Nigeria fresh off the boat is currently fucking more white girls than you ever will.

But in the first place who gives a shit? I’m not autistiaclly making my race my entire identity unlike some people

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HarrierDuBois

Ok and so what moron? Some cattle farmer from Nigeria fresh off the boat is currently fucking more white girls than you ever will.

But in the first place who gives a shit? I’m not autistiaclly making my race my entire identity unlike some people

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath

cope, white girls dont like black guys

and ive had more white girl slays than 99% of this forum so i doubt anyone could mog it

and who cares, just like bullying ethnics for fun

Some people are nearly always short white men in atleast their mid 20s and are often norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and HarrierDuBois
cope, white girls dont like black guys

and ive had more white girl slays than 99% of this forum so i doubt anyone could mog it

and who cares, just like bullying ethnics for fun

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, ResilientGoyim, Researcher of Incel and 1 other person
Some people are nearly always short white men in atleast their mid 20s and are often norwooding.
From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.
I DON'T EVER FUCKING MISS NEVER EVER!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath
I DON'T EVER FUCKING MISS NEVER EVER!
Good job here's your brownie point

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Nigga has a cuck fetish, posting about how blacks are fucking his women.
You should be labeled as a cuck by mods so everyone can see your subhumanity.

• +1
If you find that funny then you're mentally younger than 13
His body is younger than 10 also he is 5'3.5.

From .is from this SFcel:

"I can not stand life at 5'4. as you could imagine.

want to get some half shit LL for like 30-40k

never spoke to my parents about any of my problems before so might be weird

thinking of showing them all the manlet studies like 90% of women reject on height alone, manlet suicide rate x20 etc..

idk if theyd be able to afford it but if not ill ask them to try get a loan. if it doesnt work i might tell them ill rope if they dont. and that isnt a threat, it just is a fact, if i have to be 5'4 for longer period of time longer, i will rope.

They put me into this mess, they couldve estimated my height before birth. And its extremely cruel that theyve put me in this to fight this battle by myself, let alone if theres a simple solution and they wont help me fix it. that would be genuinely evil.

is there anything else i should say?"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, Researcher of Incel and LooksOrDeath
bro UFC boss name is dana WHITE !

• JFL
Nigga has a cuck fetish, posting about how blacks are fucking his women.
You should be labeled as a cuck by mods so everyone can see your subhumanity.
Imagine sucking off Ai Impact of all people

You can do better, like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and HarrierDuBois

Users who are viewing this thread

Back