statistically speaking the most frequent rating should be 3.5 on this section

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
guys looks level is not normal distributed
girls rate most guys a 3.5/10. the average normie is a 3.5/10.
this has been proven both from statistic at dating sites/apps and where they let girls rate highschool pics
your anchor should hence be 3.5/10. if you see striking features you will go up from this, if you see deformities you go down.
right now the rating for the average guy here isnt 3.5/10 its 5/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 22354 and AverageTevvezFan
this has been proven both from statistic at dating sites/apps and where they let girls rate highschool pics
your anchor should hence be 3.5/10. if you see striking features you will go up from this, if you see deformities you go down.
I agree more or less. Average looksmax user is around 3 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The thing is that a combination of good features wouldnt bring you up to a 5-6, girls rate the average guy (ugly) a 3.5 and rate a decently good looking guy a 7 (a person with a decent ammount of good features) So its basically not linear equation, its more like a jump.

Girls find you or ugly, or decent, or good looking (aside from giga chads and deformed guys just speaking for 90% of population) the average guy lands between ugly and decent depending on the woman, thats why average guy can occasionally get girls but in reality are never fully considered decent by all woman and obviously not good looking

I find the number scale to be kinda shit, tries to be precise but in reality its not that useful
IMO guys are: Super Ugly - Ugly - Decent - Good looking - Really good looking, and people can land in betweens depending on who you ask. In that scale i made the average guys lands in between Ugly-Decent

reminder

Well thats how i rate