"Status halo" has to be one of the biggest cope incels came up with on this forum

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
You ever see a guy that girls thirst hard on but doesnt have perfect chad features, bone mass or the perfect PSL measurements looksmax came up with? Of course you do. Timothee Chalamet, Vinnie Hacker, Zario etc

Now how do incels on this forum explain this? "He just has status halo bro lol"

Now tell me incels. Why is there a few YOUNG actors thirsted on by girls for their hotness or looks WHEN THERES THOUSANDS OF OTHER MALE ACTORS out there? Why dont they have giga several edits made of them and millions of girls simping for them on IG?

Why is there thousands of thousands of TikTok prettyboys but guys like Vinnie etc are the ones that are the most famous for their looks?

"Muh muh vinnie started tiktok earlier" He started in summer 2019 and blew up by 2020 literally.

Zario started TikTok in 2021 and blew up the same year

Stop comparing looksmax autists faces with true moggers that get JBs.

WOMEN opinion matter. Not people here.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
status is more fleeting than appearance/fertility is on women, doesn't matter if you're famous on tiktok no one will know or remember who are are in a year.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mfk, poopoohead and 1 other person
Status halo applies to athletes and actors

Not people that literally got famous off of looks (vinnie and zario)
Only retards deny that vinnie and zario are very gl.
most people will not see many ppl in their lifetime with vinnie tier cheekbones lips jaw whilst being smv maxed with tattoos hair physique etc. Idk why people act like vinnie isnt very gl

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, Adonis007, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
Psl is bs, dopamine theory is much more legit
There are people higher psl on this site but zarios face just fills you with dopamine and makes you happy while autists here look scary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Daniel Plainview, poopoohead and 3 others
tiktok isn't a measurment of statues
jude bellingham is one ugly mfer by psl standard and i've see million of women thirsting over him just bc staues same with messi

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
jude bellingham is one ugly mfer by psl standard and i've see million of women thirsting over him just bc staues same with messi

Hes not even that bad looking

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Daniel Plainview, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
any debate about status is not worth having here
The black and white thinking of autists here makes even an aspie like myself want to smash someone's head into a wall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Daniel Plainview, KING REIDYZ and 10 others
As you said, if status really mattered this dude would be a slayer as well apparently

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

But status does play a role to an extent, not the status itself but the exposure to millions of different women, of course a good portion of them will make edits of a HTN guy playing a badboy character in a TV series acting like he's a chad slayer, this guy for example

boneless incel skull cuck with good colouring and eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
to be fair the vinnie one is accurate, damien kater obviously mogs vinnie to death and yet vinnie is way more famous and sought after because many don't know damien exists

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Daniel Plainview, poopoohead and 1 other person
"by psl standard"
hes not bad looking by psl standards

good jaw
above average eyes
good cheekbones
good forehead
good neck

bad skin quality

what makes you say hes bad looking?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23554, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, alriodai and Deleted member 22775
Status only helps AFTER you meet the looks threshold

knowing the names of tiktok celebrities lowers T levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Status halo is legit as fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Artemis, poopoohead and 1 other person
Vinnie Hacker is an ugly mouthafcka. He gets mogged hard by an average white guy. U think u r good looking because u r subhuman shitskin who's surrounded by inbred monstrosities. If u ever leave ur shithole and came to west, u would rope ASAP from the anxiety induced by the sheer mogging of white men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Vinnie Hacker is an ugly mouthafcka. He gets mogged hard by an average white guy. U think u r good looking because u r subhuman shitskin who's surrounded by inbred monstrosities. If u ever leave ur shithole and came to west, u would rope ASAP from the anxiety induced by the sheer mogging of white men.
idk you but i got u on ignored you ve been barking at me for weeks on an incel forum acting like i fucked ur mom or sum youre a weirdo lol

You ever see a guy that girls thirst hard on but doesnt have perfect chad features, bone mass or the perfect PSL measurements looksmax came up with? Of course you do. Timothee Chalamet, Vinnie Hacker, Zario etc

Now how do incels on this forum explain this? "He just has status halo bro lol"

Now tell me incels. Why is there a few YOUNG actors thirsted on by girls for their hotness or looks WHEN THERES THOUSANDS OF OTHER MALE ACTORS out there? Why dont they have giga several edits made of them and millions of girls simping for them on IG?

Why is there thousands of thousands of TikTok prettyboys but guys like Vinnie etc are the ones that are the most famous for their looks?

"Muh muh vinnie started tiktok earlier" He started in summer 2019 and blew up by 2020 literally.

Zario started TikTok in 2021 and blew up the same year

Stop comparing looksmax autists faces with true moggers that get JBs.

WOMEN opinion matter. Not people here.
Status is overrated here. If you are looking good, status can be beneficial but status without looks is worthless. I got 150 followers on instagram and ''slayed'' some chicks in club with 1k+ follwoers so it really doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Status halo applies to athletes and actors

Not people that literally got famous off of looks (vinnie and zario)
Only retards deny that vinnie and zario are very gl.
most people will not see many ppl in their lifetime with vinnie tier cheekbones lips jaw whilst being smv maxed with tattoos hair physique etc. Idk why people act like vinnie isnt very gl
He isn’t very gl

There are people higher psl on this site but zarios face just fills you with dopamine and makes you happy while autists here look scary
You gay asf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
By PSL standards he is htn

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Status is cope. You are just making a transaction with women that like you because of status. That's fine to sleep with them but only non transactional attraction is for Chad looks.

didn't read. status halo only matters significantly if you reach a certain looks threshold, which is probably HTN

So everyone here thinks status and or being a real man doesn't matter at all?
The fat grey haired harley Biker with the young blond chick, it's all bullshit? 😂

I came here for some looksmaxing advice, but you blackpillers know nothing about women except how they act online

Whats dopamine theory

You write like a Neanderthal. Your own women cream over the prospect of Hacker spitting on their face, so the fuck are you on about you inbred ofay cum drenched cracker?