Steriods are a MASSIVE healthmin AND can also be a LOOKSmin, too

I downloaded like the first 10 studies from google, just use "testosterone/steroids effects on the brain" or something alike, there is plenty. I got to read them though, but in one of them the IQ difference was like 8 pts or so and there was relation between roid use and brain shrinkage. I got to delve more into it but people just abuse steroids hardcorely nowdays, maybe if you do it right you can probably get few sides or almost no sides depending on the compound and dosages.
The thing is you don't really know if it is due to specific compounds, tren causes the most brain damage and probably interrupts your deep sleep. Supraphysiological test produces neurotoxicity, but the thing is how neurotoxic is it? is it worse than a couple beers?
Other compounds may not be bad at all, i have to click on it, but once i googled about RAD and first links said it had neuroprotective properties, some sarms can be used to fight balding too, so you got plenty to look at. Estrogen is probably neuroprotective though, so you need aromatization.
Im trying to find out some substance to shield yourself against neurotoxicity but didn't get there yet.

So far, low doses of test like 250+another compound seems superior to 500mg of test for sides and probably muscle gains too, even for a first cycle. Like 4 weeks pure test and then add a compound after you are familiar with what test do to you, and if you dont plateau keep on it.

I don't know what's the % of people that fuck their shit forever but seems minuscule, didn't hear of anyone yet, are there studies about it?
Seems to me that with a good PCT you can run 1-2 cycles a year, with HGH, insulin and whatnot and get few sides and big gains, if you really take those 8-12 weeks like gym is your 1# priority in life. And that's what im about to do.
can you link those studies? Where class 1 steroids lead to iq loss, because I still need my brain jfl

Supraphysiological doses of androgenic steroids may promote oxidative stress and apoptosis in neuronal cells.

Testosterone may be the safest in that regard; however, at medium-high doses, testosterone is immunosuppressive, and might make you more susceptible to infections (e.g. Covid-19).

It might be the reason why Men are on average more prone to being infected with Covid-19 than women

Nandrolone decanoate use has been linked to significantly lower dopamine in the brain, and it took five months after cessation for dopamine levels to go back to baseline:

Nandrolone and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol) have been shown to exert neurotoxicity in studies:

Overall, most AAS may promote some levels of oxidative stress and neurotoxicity, depending on doses and duration of use:

Keep coping bro. Keep shutting down your natural testosterone production and keep getting side affects you subhuman roidcuck

other than increased risk of heart disease most sides can be mitigated

balding < dutasteride + ru58841

gyno < ai

acne< accutane

no liver damage if you don't use orals

fertility and test suppression < lol @ wanting to bring kids into this shitty world also can be mitigated with pct

fucking lol if you don't cruise on high doses of test year round

Heard steroids could make ur bones look weird too, like botched plastic surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
can you link those studies? Where class 1 steroids lead to iq loss, because I still need my brain jfl
Go read them and tell me all about it.

Attachments

• Brain connectivity aberrations in anabolic-androgenic steroid users.pdf
    632.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Brain connectivity aberrations in anabolic-androgenic steroid users.pdf
    632.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Chronic Testosterone Increases Impulsivity and Influences.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Effects of anabolic-androgens on brain reward function.pdf
    764.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Impact of anabolic androgenic steroids on adolescent males.pdf
    318.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Intramuscular Testosterone Treatment in Elderly Men Evidence of Memory Decline and Altered Bra...pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Neuroendocrine and behavioral effects of high-dose anabolic steroid administration in male nor...pdf
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • Structural brain characteristics of anabolic–androgenic.pdf
    492.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Structural Brain Imaging of Long-TermAnabolic-Androgenic Steroid Users andNonusing Weightlifters.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Testosterone Administration Related Differences in Brain Activation during the Ultimatum Game.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Testosterone and the brain.pdf
    356.9 KB · Views: 0
Looksmin: Acne, Gyno, facial bloating, hair loss.

Healthmin:
Heart issues, Heart attack, Heart disease/cancer,
Liver issues, Liver failure, Liver disease/cancer,
Kidney issues/failure, Kidney disease,
Suppressed immune system,
High blood pressure,
infections,
insomnia,
mood swings,
shrunken balls / infertility,
permanent suppressed natural hormone production,
cancer

Also for anyone considering roiding, never forget this (also you roidcucks dont forget this either):
Permanent life decision, permanent side affects, TEMPORARY muscle/strength gains.
View attachment 524074
Just fucking lol at roidcucks. :lul: :feelsuhh:
View attachment 524062
shit thread.

Looksmin: Acne, Gyno, facial bloating, hair loss.
-> Acne is a problem if you're prone to it you'll have to run isotretinoin and melanotan (to cover it up with dark skin), gyno should be prevented with AI and PCT, facial bloating depends on the compound, certainly in a cut with the right components you wont get bloated, hair loss is the only real problem, but depends very much on the dose and again on your genetics you'll have to observe your hair every day

based
here's a bump bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Based. Roidcucks still can't cope with the truth
niggas on here haven't stepped into a gym, call everyone with a decent body on drugs and think roids are gonna magically make them into chads jfl

Good thread
take another bump
The Rock Tennis GIF

• +1
Reactions: jm17 and Deleted member 4332
niggas on here haven't stepped into a gym, call everyone with a decent body on drugs and think roids are gonna magically make them into chads jfl

Good thread
take another bump
The Rock Tennis GIF
Literally yesterday I was accused of roiding because my deadlift strength "isn't achievable nattty" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Admit you are roiding. That isn't possible natty
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 9072
Tbh the risk of balding is the only thing thats stopping me from blasting.

13 weeks on stereoids and you look completelly different

I would not touch an
Roids are 10 000% worth the risk and are pure absolute unquestionable looksmax, probably the most dramatic looksmax possible for a cuck depressed male , assuming you're not balding.

As for healthmin lets just say thats the last fucking thing on my mind right now + arnold blasted for 40 years straight and is still pimping bitches at 70
He has also had to have 4 heart surgeries..and he get's the best in the world..If he was not famous he would not be alive

• +1
Im natty, i just do HGH, salbutamol+caffeine, ketotifen, etc.

Why does everyone think natty lifting is a meme? In 2-5 years I would say 80% of men that have normal test, androgen receptors, diet, rest, work ethic, consistency can get this big and alot bigger if good genetics.

View attachment 527928

If they have elite genetics then they can be alot bigger and better as a natty. Most steroid users look like shit tbh. Knowing how to train rat sleep and optimize lifestyle is essential for gains. Steroids alone will build muscle but you will still look like shit if high bodyfat or bad diet etc
How come niggas go to prison looking goofy as hell 6’1 150 pounds then come out in 2 years jacked asf

How come niggas go to prison looking goofy as hell 6’1 150 pounds then come out in 2 years jacked asf
Because they have nothing better to do than lift? Loads of Free time?

Because they have nothing better to do than lift? Loads of Free time?
Nah I know that, I’m just saying they could do it natural but in yo post u showed some skinny guy wit some muscle saying this is 2-5 years of natty work

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nah I know that, I’m just saying they could do it natural but in yo post u showed some skinny guy wit some muscle saying this is 2-5 years of natty work
I said in my post that I was never consistent the most I have gone to gym without stopping is 4 months. I take most of the year not gymming lol

You can literally gain tits and a higher voice when you stop using steroids
Even while using it since using T also increases estrogen and it's not that easy to determine how much estrogen blocker you need to supress the increase, so you could also end up crashing your E

Roiding is such a joke

• +1
Roids give you permanent muscle gains, as you gain muscle cell nucleus and probably fibers too.
The worst aspect of roids is that they seem to shrink your brain, as studies show. For people using their brain for a living, this is a big no no. If it wasn't for the brain shrinkage i would do some roids hands down.
In what way? I did read about some studies with the correlation of early alzheimers and tren, but I don’t know of anything else.

Fear mongering hypochondriac OP.

No-one is natty in this world of xenoestrogenic plastics, cosmetics, materials and air pollution which chronically build in all your tissues since before you are born. Imagine worrying about steroids LOL. No steroids can compare to the plastic imbedded in our physiology.

MACHO<>