Steroidal Saponins - My Experience

Deleted member 4053

Deleted member 4053

still don't care
Over the course of ten weeks over the Summer, I took a testosterone booster with 1500 mg of steroidal saponins per serving. They came in two capsules, filled with herbal extracts along with the saponins. My goal was for it to accelerate muscle and bone growth, along with achieving sub-ten percent body fat. Though I underestimated how strong some of its side effects would be. For one, after about three days of using the supplement, I noticed how fucking horny it makes you. I could not keep my hand off my dick. Along with that, You feel like the alpha male above all other alpha males. I would get mad at someone and instantly go to thinking about beating their ass. I gained five pounds of muscle within the ten weeks, but I am not entirely sure how much it contributed to those gains as I am still going through puberty and went to the gym five days a week. My height did not increase, and my face did not really change. I stopped taking them as I didn't entirely trust what it was doing to my body. I am now thinking of using more high-grade trusted supplements. Any suggestions? Here is the supplement that I used: )Amazon product ASIN B01M26LT35

Mods really need to start pruning these faggots with their blatant shilling for reference link clicks.

Mods really need to start pruning these faggots with their blatant shilling for reference link clicks.
Shut your bitch ass up im not trying to sell shit