Stop listening to music

Me rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Phoenix, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
:feelsshh:

Last edited:
I never liked music except for film scores as they can be exciting and fit my mood. I hate vocal music especially as I don't like listening to some random person speak and giving me some sort of affirmations.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 10949
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Want2LookBetterJFL, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Is it okay if I listen to music while driving?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Last time on .me:

-dont drink water:feelsuhh:

Now: dont listen to music:feelsuhh: jfl:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, LebenistneHure, mazzi and 27 others
Zyzz copy

No.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Schizoidcel, ChristianChad and 5 others
OP is actually right.

But it is too good of a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Lmao
Is it okay if I listen to music while driving?
No, every single study that exist says that music has a negative affect on the testosterone of men and positive effect for women.

Researcher 3: "The testosterone (T) levels declined in males when they listened to both types of music" and that "In females, the T levels increased in those listening to chill-inducing music".

The nail in the coffin being "The 17-beta estradiol levels increased in males with both types of music", estradiol being a form of the hormone estrogen.

So music decreases testosterone levels and increases estrogen levels for males, but for females if listening to "chill-inducing music" increases their testosterone and estrogen levels.

music has absolutely no benefit for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 13824
I think that depends on what kind of music, if you are listening to some sad depressing shit yeah its gonna lower your T

But if you listen to motivational it might even increase

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Schönling, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
No, every single study that exist says music has a negative affect on the testosterone of men and positive effect for women.

Researcher 3: "The testosterone (T) levels declined in males when they listened to both types of music" and that "In females, the T levels increased in those listening to chill-inducing music".

The nail in the coffin being "The 17-beta estradiol levels increased in males with both types of music", estradiol being a form of the hormone estrogen.

So music decreases testosterone levels and increases estrogen levels for males, but for females if listening to "chill-inducing music" increases their testosterone and estrogen levels.

music has absolutely no benefit for men.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
period crying GIF

Over for my gym life

How is it cope, all the scientific literature supports music being a negative for men, read up.
All these fucking studies who gives a shit nigga. I also smoke a lot so that candles out the music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Danish_Retard, hennypapi and 3 others
All these fucking studies who gives a shit nigga. I also smoke a lot so that candles out the music
Jfl what a retarded sentence

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Depends on the music you listen to. Flawed study, post the full article if you have it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
op probably listens to billie eilish

theres a difference between listening to romantic pussy music and listening to hood rap/metal/russian national anthem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
Heavy metal is high T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 10949, mop87 and 3 others
I think that depends on what kind of music, if you are listening to some sad depressing shit yeah its gonna lower your T

But if you listen to motivational it might even increase
Incorrect, all types of music specifically sad CRUSHES your testosterone levels.

listen to Hitler speeches to increase T

I think he meant music is too good of a cope. Not your claims.
I meant his clams are cope, not sure about the other guy. As if a little bit of fluctuation in his t levels is gonna make a fucking difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Yeah isnt that what i meant?? you said Music in general
Testosterone is up and down regulated by certain activities, all scientific literature shows that music down regulates it (i.e. reduces it).
Being around women is shown to increase testosterone as it up-regulates potentially due to speaking to a potential novel mating partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I meant his clams are cope, not sure about the other guy. As if a little bit of fluctuation in his t levels is gonna make a fucking difference
I was talking about john2.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Testosterone is up and down regulated by certain activities, all scientific literature shows that music down regulates it (i.e. reduces it).
Being around women is shown to increase testosterone as it up-regulates potentially due to speaking to a potential novel mating partner.
Greycel

not all music, motivational music can increase Testosterone. like heavy metal, or something that gives you goosebumps

its like when you lose a game you temp lower T but if you win you temp get higher levels

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
fuck this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
its not little you can literally go from 600 to 400 or even lower

but it is only temp probably

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
not all music, motivational music can increase Testosterone. like heavy metal, or something that gives you goosebumps

its like when you lose a game you temp lower T but if you win you temp get higher levels
There isn't a single study that proves this. The closest thing to what your saying is to watch something stress-inducing which has a cascading effect and positively effects testosterone too.

its not little you can literally go from 600 to 400 or even lower

but it is only temp probably
Writing a new post to elaborate on this, going to make people :feelswhy: when they realise that it's not temporary and can create a massive down regulating loop.

the autism here never fails me @JM10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1476
Depends on the music you listen to. Flawed study, post the full article if you have it
Are you blind, all the studies are hyperlinked right there in the post. There is no music that has a positive effect on men's testosterone, they just vary on how bad they crush it.

What about high testosterone music?

What about high testosterone music?

There is no such thing as "high testosterone" music, ALL MUSIC has a negative effect on testosterone. Why is this so hard for people in this thread to wrap their heads around.

What about this kind of music?

There is no such thing as "high testosterone" music, ALL MUSIC has a negative effect on testosterone. Why is this so hard for people in this thread to wrap their heads around.
that study is garbage tier they didn't point out what kind of music they played

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Sounds like bullshit, there's only one scientist who made these studies, 20 years ago in Japan. Without other scientists replicating and confirming these experiments on multiple groups of people, the results are not very reliable, tons of similar dubious claims have been made about a ton of other things without being confirmed by multiple experiments from other researchers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, ChristianChad, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
There are millions of actions that can decline your testosterone you perform daily, it's low iq to restrict yourself just because some scientists say that it might reduce some your hormones levels. This is an obsession and zealotry, a small hormone decline from music won't affect your life quality.
BUT SURFING ON THIS WEBSITE WILL GIVE YOU CORTISOL-INDUCED DECLINE IN TESTOSTERONE FOR SURE. BUT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139, It'snotover, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
that study is garbage tier they didn't point out what kind of music they played
People on this forum really are retarded. Here is the full study, go look at the chart. Exactly as I've said ALL MUSIC negatively effects your testosterone.

For people who aren't retarded to quote from this "the main effect of the stimuli was significant (p < 0.0001)", that p value tells you everything you need to know about the statistical significance of listening to music and testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6825