(STORY) PICS: So I just got assaulted trying to take an aspie pic of a couple for you guys

Very average from the side, but looks pretty hot in that pic from the front.

He's very tall with good hair and obviously super low inhibition. That's good enough with hot jailbaits who you already know from social circle and school and stuff. Doesn't mean she's be interested if he cold approached her or whatever

Bit jelly of his low inhibtion lol. Snatching the phone out of some dude in his 30's as a teenage twink!

Doubt he'd have done that to some huge black dude who looked like he just got out of the pen lol.

Also cheeky to try to troll you about not getting laid! Usually guys are aware when another dude is good looking and wouldn't even go that route! Maybe it was due to the mask

I wanna bang her though. Jailbait appeal is powerful. She actually looks like my little cousin a lot lol (she's like 16)
And I shoulda walked over to her and told her to add my snap and say it to her
careful.....unless that snap score was up to her JB standards that might have been shooting yourself in the foot!

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 4614
ORDERING A SLIDING GENIO
Tenor 18

“Omg you got assaulted bro”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets, SAR and 3 others
I guess this really is a case of just be a tall nephilim subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17 and oldcelloser
you guys care way too much about the law. your not gonna go jail for grabbing some guy lmao. pussyhole thought process if you did think that.

you should stop being a weirdo taking pics of peoples girl and then when some guy takes your phone you start talking about how he assaulted you and asking workers for the camera footage. oh my god you are autistic af. bullied in school type of guy.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, sly shinkai, Deleted member 14875 and 4 others
hes got hair and white
@volcelfatcel reminder wicked cries about muh skull look at this fuckers skull

White + hair is literally eternal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others
you guys care way too much about the law. your not gonna go jail for grabbing some guy lmao. pussyhole thought process if you did think that.

Amnesia wouldn't, because he technically didn't do anything illegal. He was just very autistic, which isn't against the law, and we know this because this forum exists and I'm typing to you on it right now.

Other guy could easily have charges pressed against him. He committed prima facie assault and battery, and potential trespass to chattels (dispossession of an item - in this case a phone lol - even where no damage to the item occurred). I'd take that case if a client insisted. Easy money for me in attorney's fees, even if Amnesia would get fuck all from winning the case. Other kid would have a criminal record, have his life irreparably damaged, etc.

I can't stress enough how easy it is to ruin your life by doing what Huge 6'2 Faggot did in the above story. Everyone's a hardass until they get booked by police and are crying their eyes out like a soft-as-baby-shit faggot in front of the judge. "P--pp-p-lease I'll never do it aagaga-a-a-a-again!!!!"

Lmfao

• +1
Reactions: rooman, sly shinkai, oldcelloser and 1 other person
What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?
E9gRwMbVEAkN4X9

• JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics, n0rthface, Heguldus and 2 others
Amnesia wouldn't, because he technically didn't do anything illegal. He was just very autistic, which isn't against the law, and we know this because this forum exists and I'm typing to you on it right now.

Other guy could easily have charges pressed against him. He committed prima facie assault and battery, and potential trespass to chattels (dispossession of an item - in this case a phone lol - even where no damage to the item occurred). I'd take that case if a client insisted. Easy money for me in attorney's fees, even if Amnesia would get fuck all from winning the case. Other kid would have a criminal record, have his life irreparably damaged, etc.

I can't stress enough how easy it is to ruin your life by doing what Huge 6'2 Faggot did in the above story. Everyone's a hardass until they get booked by police and are crying their eyes out like a soft-as-baby-shit faggot in front of the judge. "P--pp-p-lease I'll never do it aagaga-a-a-a-again!!!!"

Lmfao
how would they find that guy and get his name though? even if they had cctv footage. you guys are a bunch of nerds. stop with the pussyhole thought process.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
how would they find that guy and get his name though? even if they had cctv footage. you guys are a bunch of nerds.

Yeah, because I do this for a living, make a shit ton of money doing it, and will be retired by the time I'm 35 lmfao. Being a "nerd" is working great for me.

Anyways to answer your question. Every way I can think of track this guy, and I don't even specialize in this area of law:

1. CCTV footage. File gets released to authorities. If I told you the level of facial recognition software feds and other regulatory bodies in the US have, you wouldn't believe me. Let's just say I've used them and all the gay pictures you see on this site where lines are drawn on them to make them unsearchable don't do shit against them. That only works against autistic teens who rot all day and to doxx people to "own them". And obviously that kid can't draw lines on the footage of a business.

2. Run a plate check on any footage of the guy's car outside. No plate check? Ok, cool, next option:

3. He paid for his food? Run a credit or debit card check in the establishment's payment system to match it up.

Last option is most likely. Easy as shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Marsiere214, sly shinkai and 2 others
Almost had to whoop a recessed lanklet over a becky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and SubhumanCurrycel
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

Do you think it would have been a different situation if u were normie looking?

good
show these twinks there place
The Rock Clapping GIF

you should stop being a weirdo taking pics of peoples girl and then when some guy takes your phone you start talking about how he assaulted you and asking workers for the camera footage. oh my god you are autistic af. bullied in school type of guy.
:feelsuhh: the internet needs voyeur & candid.
buhu so creepy, no one cares

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5786
I respect him for defending his honor and not wanting his pics taken. Everyone should strive to be like that guy.
kinda, the fact that he literally went outside to see if he was taking pics is pretty pussy

Looks like Spencer holy shit jfl
Jerry Trainor Nickelodeon GIF by NickRewind

Eating gluten-free, autistically taking pictures of a random couple then posting the pictures on an incel forum.
Bro you're a fucking 33yo Chad, just stop doing this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: ang3l, oldcelloser and Tyronecell
I respect him for defending his honor and not wanting his pics taken. Everyone should strive to be like that guy.
im gonna be a celebrity in a couple of years so i wouldn't mind
if someone took a picture of my NOAH partner

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
he has a small nose despite being giga recessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7725 and datboijj
Holy shit imagine amnesia fighting some 6 ft 2 lanklet in his 6 inch elevator shoes:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan, rooman, Mewton and 11 others
The girl is a caked up becky+ dressed like a slut. While the guy is a tall normie guy with nw0 hairline. U dont know if theyre a couple or just friends either, but the looks disparity aint all that big.

Judging how he sperged about you creeping out girls, thats probably self projection from him.

For the rest idk. Ive shot photo's of girls before and its a whiteknight type of reaction guys around her. Wanting to show their dominanca yiddayadda. Its pathetic, but i guess it works since i dont do that protectice possesive shit and im incel so whatever.
you think too much

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Because only his chin is receased
thats bullshit
i'm an expert on this, I used to think it was possible too, just having your chin recessed, but it's not(not at this level). He has a very inclined lower mandible.

there is no such thing as a giga recessed chin on the x ray
its all about the inclination or the soft tissue, or teeth inclination.
thing is if you have a giga recessed chin, the lower mandible inclination is bad. its not only the other 2 factors(soft tissue and teeth projection(that black mouth effect))
@TsarTsar444

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*Amnesia dragged away in handcuffs*

"BUT OFFICER, HE WAS RECESSED AND SHE MOGS HIM BY 2 PSL POINTS ITJUSTDOESN'TMAKESENSE!"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Theodore Bagwell thoughts :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
For all we know you could’ve been takin a pic of the establishment..

What a insecure bitch lol that’s probably his first & only gf he’s ever had.. all that creep talk was projection

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Mewton, Tyronecell and 8 others
@Theodore Bagwell thoughts :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Amnesia is very autistic, would've been funny It the guy punched him and the filler moved out from his face lol.
Btw I bet when they got home the girl fucked her boyfriend with passion while Amnesia was eating gluten free pizza.
If the guy punched him too she would get moist seeing her bf mogging Chad trying to take pics, and I say I would've done the same, if a guy takes pics of me I confront him, idc if it's "legal" or whatever. Go call the cops after I punch you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19607, n0rthface and 7 others
thats bullshit
i'm an expert on this, I used to think it was possible too, just having your chin recessed, but it's not(not at this level). He has a very inclined lower mandible.
If you eat hard foods as a kid you will keep your maxila In check. Plus its mostly genetic as well

Lmfao
lol no one is getting their life ruined for snatching a phone from some dude taking creepshots of his gf. Get real bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14781
lol @ copers itt saying these two are looksmatched

dude looks like shit he'd be a walking joke if manlet

jfl @ foids who go for lanky ugly retards based only on height tbh

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
If you eat hard foods as a kid you will keep your maxila In check. Plus its mostly genetic as well
what does it has to do with what I said?
I commented on the morphological reason behind the aesthetic.

PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I leave and prob wont call police but still fuck

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

Since ppl will ask he was 6'2''

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835
He's recessed how does he have a gf

lol @ copers itt saying these two are looksmatched

dude looks like shit he'd be a walking joke if manlet

jfl @ foids who go for lanky ugly retards based only on height tbh
He's not that ugly for fucks sake. Has some slight recession on his lower third and that's all. He's lean and okay looking otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Uglybrazilian and ifyouwannabemylover
what does it has to do with what I said?
I commented on the morphological reason behind the aesthetic.
Yes its not his chin, his whole mandible is moved backwards and downards, actually his chin is descent by itself

I'll be real guys he was not that GL from the front. I wish i coulda gotten a pic of his front but he had a noticeable like underbite and looked rat like, upper eyelid exposure

also look what big of a framecel he is. Narrow shoulders of piss

THis is what sparked me to take pics in the first place cause he wasnt good looking and yet he was with an attractive girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Mewton, sly shinkai and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998 and fukmylyf
PSL and few millimeters of bone debunked

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Lies lies lies but funny anyways :feelskek:

Also she's not hot, that bitch don't even got an ass

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'll be real guys he was not that GL from the front. I wish i coulda gotten a pic of his front but he had a noticeable like underbite and looked rat like, upper eyelid exposure

also look what big of a framecel he is. Narrow shoulders of piss

THis is what sparked me to take pics in the first place cause he wasnt good looking and yet he was with an attractive girl
his shoulders look normal to me
just too skinny

why are people calling this episode the most autistic
the one where you were manipulating the milf in your "evil psl lair"
was waay more autistic than this

Imagine pressing someone when they're sitting down and they stand up and are 6'7" JFL. I should start doing this. I need to get my fighting skills up anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Im height pilled again @Amnesia :(

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He doesn’t even look bad despite being recessed and height mogs her hard

he looks like typical white fuckboy slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, lutte, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
Amnesia is very autistic, would've been funny It the guy punched him and the filler moved out from his face lol.
Btw I bet when they got home the girl fucked her boyfriend with passion while Amnesia was eating gluten free pizza.
If the guy punched him too she would get moist seeing her bf mogging Chad trying to take pics, and I say I would've done the same, if a guy takes pics of me I confront him, idc if it's "legal" or whatever. Go call the cops after I punch you.
Based and NT

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 14781
He doesn’t even look bad despite being recessed and height mogs her hard

he looks like typical white fuckboy slayer
White + Tall chin + NT = automatic slayer

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 14781