(STORY) PICS: So I just got assaulted trying to take an aspie pic of a couple for you guys

he might not be gl for psl , but he still slays with that height and mogger coloring and pheno u can tell u will always see guys like him walking in public with a different gl girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Uglybrazilian
So many wrong things itt

- Niggas trying to cope by saying that this subhuman lanklet is "ok looking"
- OP taking pictures of strangers
- Ugly lanklet trying to act tough etc

Its not that rare to see couples like this on the streets, looks theory is literally tales I thought everybody knew it we are in 2021 remember

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, sly shinkai and 6 others
So many wrong things itt

- Niggas trying to cope by saying that this subhuman lanklet is "ok looking"
- OP taking pictures of strangers
- Ugly lanklet trying to act tough etc

Its not that rare to see couples like this on the streets, looks theory is literally tales I thought everybody knew it we are in 2021 remember
Nothing worse then a loud mouthed lanky MF. I was with my friends at the pub last week and some 6ft 5 framelet tried starting on my mate. He looked like me before I started gymcelling with twig arms. I would be suprised if he could do a pushup and he was talking shit.

tall decent looking guy has a gf I am shocked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Mogged

Attachments

• 003F57EE-CEB1-491A-8633-F6B7EB2CC932.jpeg
    003F57EE-CEB1-491A-8633-F6B7EB2CC932.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 200
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, bwrauycnee, Mewton and 7 others
Yeah, because I do this for a living, make a shit ton of money doing it, and will be retired by the time I'm 35 lmfao. Being a "nerd" is working great for me.

Anyways to answer your question. Every way I can think of track this guy, and I don't even specialize in this area of law:

1. CCTV footage. File gets released to authorities. If I told you the level of facial recognition software feds and other regulatory bodies in the US have, you wouldn't believe me. Let's just say I've used them and all the gay pictures you see on this site where lines are drawn on them to make them unsearchable don't do shit against them. That only works against autistic teens who rot all day and to doxx people to "own them". And obviously that kid can't draw lines on the footage of a business.

2. Run a plate check on any footage of the guy's car outside. No plate check? Ok, cool, next option:

3. He paid for his food? Run a credit or debit card check in the establishment's payment system to match it up.

Last option is most likely. Easy as shit.
What if the guy had been wearing a covid mask? That would most likely render any facial recognition system unviable regardless how advanced it is.

what if he paid using cash? Wouldn’t that leave little or no trace? And if the guy is a shut in neet who only goes outside once every few month would the police even waste any time/resource to pursue such a petty case?

More proof chin is cope. Hair + white + height is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I leave and prob wont call police but still fuck

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

Since ppl will ask he was 6'2''

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835
Recently did the same but wanted to record a gym chad. I pretended I called someone on the phone and made a video while holding it against my ear.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Amnesia
ehh, he had a lot of epper lid exposure. When I looked him dead in the eyes and told him to give me my phone back all i saw staring back was prey eyes

View attachment 1291874

and this is what he saw staring back at him, i didnt have my blue contacts on so all he saw was BLACK eyes of death staring back in my baseball hat and mask on

View attachment 1291875

lol

but it is a good question as to what appropriate retaliation in the moment is legally, like if a guy just takes ur phone in front of u are u allowed to like physically grab him back to get it back

@cvzvvc
Looks like you're a Taliban straight out of Afghanistan. That's why he gave it back

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Amnesia wouldn't, because he technically didn't do anything illegal. He was just very autistic, which isn't against the law, and we know this because this forum exists and I'm typing to you on it right now.

Other guy could easily have charges pressed against him. He committed prima facie assault and battery, and potential trespass to chattels (dispossession of an item - in this case a phone lol - even where no damage to the item occurred). I'd take that case if a client insisted. Easy money for me in attorney's fees, even if Amnesia would get fuck all from winning the case. Other kid would have a criminal record, have his life irreparably damaged, etc.

I can't stress enough how easy it is to ruin your life by doing what Huge 6'2 Faggot did in the above story. Everyone's a hardass until they get booked by police and are crying their eyes out like a soft-as-baby-shit faggot in front of the judge. "P--pp-p-lease I'll never do it aagaga-a-a-a-again!!!!"

Lmfao
Jfc off yourself you powertripping scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Not going to lie but filming random people is pretty cringe and I wouldn't blame the bf if he got into a fight over it. Mog of be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Truecel14, Deleted member 14875 and 1 other person
How do you eat like that and stay shredded dad

How do you eat like that and stay shredded dad
i don't most my life i havent been shredded. I dieted with extreme discipline these last 6 months never been as lean as I am. Now I need to cut again after that binge.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14875 and 1 other person
i don't most my life i havent been shredded. I dieted with extreme discipline these last 6 months never been as lean as I am. Now I need to cut again after that binge.
Gotcha, did you reply to my question and that dick science thread

no offense but you're too autistic to make fake stories with dialogue in them

PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835
your autism is an everlasting goldmine of content never change :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
@Amnesia you should have just calmly described that you took them because it was so shocking that a guy as recessed and ugly as him was out with a decent looking girl and you wanted to show your friends on fantasy jaw surgery forum so that they could autistically analyze exactly what made him look so weird

would have been hilarious and he probably would have hit you first so you could legally beat him up in self defense legally in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14875
I respect him for defending his honor and not wanting his pics taken. Everyone should strive to be like that guy.
Lol... NO.
It's very low iq to be the guy who's always acting tough....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, oldcelloser and Amnesia
he probably looks good from the front. good hair with pretty eyelashes, and tall.

reminder that OP is pushing 40
I hate it when people "shame" Amnesia for being in his 30s in this forum etc....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
Side profile doesn't matter for JB appeal. Look at this guy:

D1b94e4fdb22058208f4b1324be03447
Hero Fiennes Tiffin 662x1024

159e404f8fb9c97d388575753601
57a7710ed5233efb84c082e6289fb85e
Flaunt Hero Fiennes Tiffin 1

PICS at bottom

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291835
i just can't help myself but laugh at the thought of this birdcel acting all ghetto confrontational, even at his height.

@Amnesia
for next time, act like you're listening to a voicemail.

open the camera app, make sure flash is disabled, put your phone on your ear, like when you're calling someone, and just spam the volume up "+" button on the side of your phone while the camera faces your target

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Dont blame him for taking your phone and potentially attacking you. Leave us subhumans the fuck alone. I'd do the same thing if some fucking faggot was trying to discreetly take pictures or film me in public too. Its bad enough already having to leave our house. You already have a rep on here+Chad halo. Most users here would believe you without pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
@Amnesia you should have just calmly described that you took them because it was so shocking that a guy as recessed and ugly as him was out with a decent looking girl and you wanted to show your friends on fantasy jaw surgery forum so that they could autistically analyze exactly what made him look so weird

would have been hilarious and he probably would have hit you first so you could legally beat him up in self defense legally in minecraft
Id pay to watch that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
PICS at bottom

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291835
This is why I love this forum.

• JFL
PICS at bottom

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291835
this would have never happened to me, daily reminder

• Woah
Faggot LI 2

Scared Drew Carey GIF

dude needs 2 chin implants and 4 genios ; yikes
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 9670
Holy shit imagine amnesia fighting some 6 ft 2 lanklet in his 6 inch elevator shoes:lul::lul::lul::lul:
one kick from those bricks hes wearing and the dude woulda been off to meet St Peter id bet :ROFLMAO: ; either that or @Amnesia trips up like a Becky wearing high heels and breaks his legs :feelskek:
Imagine pressing someone when they're sitting down and they stand up and are 6'7" JFL. I should start doing this. I need to get my fighting skills up anyways.
dude if you're 6'7" and get an Insta men's physique over time and have lets say a 5/10 face with surgery = haloed into GigaChad absolutely srs
you dont need to "cut"- just do like a 700 caloric deficit over the next days while drinking double the water/preferably hot tea (this in particular stops my hunger)= elimination of the caloric over consumption in that day
2 weeks ago i drank everyday like a pig :feelskek:; week after i did 8 hour fasts and ate 500 possibly even more deficit; im now at less weight than before and less bloated too :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
The girl doesn't even look that good. Becky.

• +1
dude if you're 6'7" and get an Insta men's physique over time and have lets say a 5/10 face with surgery = haloed into GigaChad absolutely sr:feelskek:
Not true. I used roids and got close to an insta model's physique and was still incel with a 4.5-5/10 face. I stopped using them because it just made my face bloated due to a lack of bones.

Not true. I used roids and got close to an insta model's physique and was still incel with a 4.5-5/10 face. I stopped using them because it just made my face bloated due to a lack of bones.
did you approach girls ?

Recessed but he looks like those tall skinny lanklets with a huge cock. Height pill, dick pill, hair pill.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Enfant terrible
this is literally the best thread on psl

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16530 and gamma
PICS at bottom

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291835
>So Called "LooksMax Chad"
>Mogged By The Skinny Guy From The Pic.
Hmmmm....
tenor.gif

Amnesia hello

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Is that why everyone learns some martial art, imagine hitting her boyfriend, and then having sex with the girl?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
That subhuman has such a punchable face
Even as a natural lanklet myself I hate the lanklets who's additional height is almost entirely caused by long neck and head
They give regular lanklets a bad name because of how fucking gooberish they look

The OP sound like he got aroused by the entire experience.

This happened to my buddy Eric once

I thought the guy OP posted was asian when I first saw it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.
JFL this reads like a patrick bateman quote word for word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Bro, you’re going to spin right off this planet lol

I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either."

literal chad response