(STORY) PICS: So I just got assaulted trying to take an aspie pic of a couple for you guys

PICS at bottom

So I decided to binge out tonight on food I had just went to the grocery store picked up some junk food and went to pick up my gluten free pizzas before returning home to enjoy my dopamine hits off sugar.

I am sitting in the lobby and a couple comes in and immediately notice the guy is recessed af and the girl looks good to me, clearly looks mismatched so I whip out my phone to take pics to post here to ask you guys if you though they are looksmatched. I covertly take a pic or two and thinking nothing of it since I am already browsing my phone anyway I think no one is oging to notice. The sound isnt on either. Well after I take a few pics the guy walks away from his gf and sits directly to my right at a booth 90 degrees to my right. I notice his girl is confused as to why he went all the way over there to sit as they havent ordered their meal yet. Shes looking at him beckoning him to come to her to order, but he doesnt move. All this time I am waiting for the girl to turn more towards me so I can get a clear picture of her face in order to make a high quality post on here for reps.

Anyway the girl is still standing alone the guy gets up from his booth and leaves the place. The girl is visibly confused but at this point I am still sitting back with my camera app open waiting for the girl to come into frame. Suddenly the DOOR SLAMS open behind me, and my phone is yanked out of my hand. Its the dude he grabbed my phone and is standing over me and hes yelling "I knew it, what the fuck bro? What are you doing, why are you taking pictures of my girl, whats wrong with you, are you a fucking creep? I bet you have never gotten a girl in your life you fucking creep!" Hes rtying to get into my phone to check my photo gallery. He keeps yelling "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you taking pictures of my girl, I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

At this point we are standing toe to toe in each others face, he's an inch or so taller than me (even with my lifts on) but hes a twink punk that I could snap in half if we actually got in a fight right now. I tell him "bro i wasnt taking pics of ur girl give me my phone back right now." I grab for my phone but he doesnt let me get it. I am starting to get annoyed cause hes yelling and everyone in the restaurant is looking at me. Hes calling me a creep and telling the workers I should be banned from ever coming back here. I am getting really fucking frustrated since this is one of the only gluten free pizza places near me and I really don't want to get banned.

"Give me my fucking phone back right now" I say looking him dead in the eyes. He pauses and hands it back.He goes up to the cashier and continues to say they should ban me etc. I just sit back down waiting for my order. The girl behind the counter asks me what I am waiting for and I respond, "my order, which youu guys told me would be done 15 minutes ago!" The girl responds "wait outside please." I just leave and wait outside. As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.

I wait outside and finally the girl brings me my pizzas, I ask her if they have security cameras at the restaurant because that guy assaulted me by forcefully taking my phone away, and that even if I was taking pictures, that it's not illegal to do so, it was a public place of business. She looks worred and tells me she cant release footage to customers, so I say "ok but when i call police and they come down here you will provide for them, correct? Because I was assaulted." Again she repeats she cant release the footage to me, but hesitantly agrees with me that to police she can.

I leave and prob wont call police but still fuck

I woulda gotten more/better pics but obv was interrupted. And no its NOT illegal to take pictures of people in public areas, unless the private business specifically says "no photography in this establishment"

Guy was a recessed skinny lanklet, NGL I am jealous of his girl tho, why cant i get girls like that, instead I am a loser posting here

Since ppl will ask he was 6'2''

View attachment 1291834

View attachment 1291829View attachment 1291830View attachment 1291831View attachment 1291833

View attachment 1291835
Steal his girl chad

As I am leaving the girls and the dudes girl are all looking at me, but not completely in a "your weird" way almost neutral, I didnt get the sense of disgust, even when this was going on the dudes girl looks embarrassed that her BF was doing this.
Looks theory proven again. Women in the pizza shop were all probably turned on by your dom presence in commanding that your phone be given back. And he capitulated to you. His girl is probably downloading Tinder right now, "Oh yeah, everything's fine babe. Yeah, forget that creep."

Mr. 6'2 is probably googling jaw recession right now and will soon find jawsurgeryforums and eventually make his way to looksmax.org where he will create the first and final Amnesia evisceration thread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19607 and 36 others
>goes to vegan pizza place
>wants to call the police cause someone grabbed his phone

I cant beleive this is how Chad acts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets, Mewton and 33 others

gigachad after surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
he probably looks good from the front with a high appeal pheno
ehh, he had a lot of epper lid exposure. When I looked him dead in the eyes and told him to give me my phone back all i saw staring back was prey eyes

Cillian murphy gqstyle fall 01

and this is what he saw staring back at him, i didnt have my blue contacts on so all he saw was BLACK eyes of death staring back in my baseball hat and mask on

Imagine not being strapped in America

fucking gat that nigger you’d be doing the gene pool a favor
lol

but it is a good question as to what appropriate retaliation in the moment is legally, like if a guy just takes ur phone in front of u are u allowed to like physically grab him back to get it back

@cvzvvc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, forevergymcelling, looksmaxxed and 45 others
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AbuSAF, datboijj and 1 other person
You should have pulled down your mask tbh. She would've been wet if she saw your gigachad jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark, rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
but it is a good question as to what appropriate retaliation in the moment is legally, like if a guy just takes ur phone in front of u are u allowed to like physically grab him back to get it back

@cvzvvc

Obviously not legal advice once again and this area of law - tort law - isn't really my expertise, but generally depending on the jurisdiction it's the reasonable force standard. In other words, the level of force you're met with is the amount of force with which you're allowed to retaliate. Basically, proportionate response. This generally goes for theft, battery, home defense, etc.

Just keep in mind it's usually the people who claim to be hard in these situations who end up with their faggot brains splattered all over the sidewalk. If you're in a situation like this, always de-escalate. My knowledge of this comes from seeing in-court photos of people's heads blown off with a shotgun blast or some guy who threw a punch, missed, and got rocked so hard that his head cracked open like an egg on the sidewalk. Always the people who talk the most shit who get folded like a chair a kindergarten dance party.

Don't be that guy, ever. Your entire life can change in an instant and for nothing. This guy was really fucking dumb. He took a massive risk in assuming you were even doing what you were actually doing. For all he knew you could have not been taking pictures, been a completely violent person, and freaked on him.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, sly shinkai, Deleted member 14875 and 9 others
IMG 2172

Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Heguldus, Mongrelcel and 5 others
I respect him for defending his honor and not wanting his pics taken. Everyone should strive to be like that guy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, rooman, T50 Mogger and 26 others
Obviously not legal advice once again and this area of law - tort law - isn't really my expertise, but generally depending on the jurisdiction it's the reasonable force standard. In other words, the level of force you're met with is the amount of force with which you're allowed to retaliate. Basically, proportionate response. This generally goes for theft, battery, home defense, etc.

Just keep in mind it's usually the people who claim to be hard in these situations who end up with their faggot brains splattered all over the sidewalk. If you're in a situation like this, always de-escalate. My knowledge of this comes from seeing in-court photos of people's heads blown off with a shotgun blast or some guy who threw a punch, missed, and got rocked so hard that his head cracked open like an egg on the sidewalk. Always the people who talk the most shit who get folded like a chair a kindergarten dance party.

Don't be that guy, ever. Your entire life can change in an instant and for nothing. This guy was really fucking dumb. He took a massive risk in assuming you were even doing what you were actually doing. For all he knew you could have not been taking pictures, been a completely violent person, and freaked on him.

Yeah this dude clearly seemed like a hot head. I mean imagine I was just snapping a pic to put on my snapchat story like "Pizza night" with a caption of the pizza establishment. I mean who the fuck just goes and burst thru the door and grabs a strangers phone out of their hand? He was like REALLY angry, like seething, I was calmly just like "bro give me my phone back." I can't imagine if he did that to a dude who was like on tren or another steroid. This kid is going to find himself getting snapped in half in the future by another dude with an anger issue as well.

But this dudes anger and low inhib is prob what gets his gf wet too. He probably beats her and is controlling as fuck to her

redpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, Slayerino and 20 others
ehh, he had a lot of epper lid exposure. When I looked him dead in the eyes and told him to give me my phone back all i saw staring back was prey eyes

View attachment 1291874

and this is what he saw staring back at him, i didnt have my blue contacts on so all he saw was BLACK eyes of death staring back in my baseball hat and mask on

View attachment 1291875

lol

@cvzvvc
bro is that a KKK hood

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Slayerino, Ruby and 7 others
doliocephalic fag vs brachy psl legend

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Slayerino, .👽. and 4 others
I respect him for defending his honor and not wanting his pics taken. Everyone should strive to be like that guy.
Acting out in public is cringe and just causes problems.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and datboijj
Acting out in public is cringe and just causes problems.
It’s not cringe if you have a legitimate reason for acting out like the guy in OPs story. I know you would agree with me if it were your pics taken. it’s not right to bully ugly people, and not even remotely based at all.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Tallooksmaxxer, Magnum Opus and 11 others
It’s not cringe if you have a legitimate reason for acting out like the guy in OPs story. I know you would agree with me if it were your pics taken. it’s not right to bully ugly people, and not even remotely based at all.
I avoid conflict in public as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, never_lucky and Amnesia
Yeah this dude clearly seemed like a hot head. I mean imagine I was just snapping a pic to put on my snapchat story like "Pizza night" with a caption of the pizza establishment. I mean who the fuck just goes and burst thru the door and grabs a strangers phone out of their hand? He was like REALLY angry, like seething, I was calmly just like "bro give me my phone back." I can't imagine if he did that to a dude who was like on tren or another steroid. This kid is going to find himself getting snapped in half in the future by another dude with an anger issue as well.

But this dudes anger and low inhib is prob what gets his gf wet too. He probably beats her and is controlling as fuck to her

redpill
girls get turned on by displays of dominance like this
since you didn't take off your mask to utterly mog him, his gf probably thinks you're a weirdo and prob let him fuck her any way he wanted that night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, oldcelloser, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

HEY BRO DONT TAKE PICS OF MY GF !!!

meanwhile later that night

GF posts half naked pics on her IG for the world to see and logs onto her only fans to post getting railed by some BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mewton, Slayerino and 28 others
I'll bet you don't have a girl yourself do you, I bet you creep every girl out you meet" I sarcastically reply "yeah dude i've never touched a girl, I've never actually held a girls hand either." He responds "yeah I'll bet"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mewton, Heguldus and 7 others
When youre 33 and live on the forum full of teenagers, this can happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, Mewton and 24 others
how many lays do you get per year

imagine that guy found this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Slayerino, Deleted member 14543 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AbuSAF, Deleted member 14875 and 3 others
* amnesia takes off the mask *

200 1 1

the recessed boy
Suprise

the girlfriend

Transferir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19607 and 27 others

View attachment 1291874

View attachment 1291875

lol

@cvzvvc
Well you are in Cali so have to let the aggressor violently rape you before retaliation is deemed appropriate

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Truecel14, never_lucky and 4 others
* amnesia takes off the mask *

View attachment 1291926

the recessed boy
View attachment 1291922

the girlfriend

View attachment 1291924

theres so many things I coulda done if I was actually in the right mindset. It had been a long day I had ice cream i just bought from the store melting in my car, I just wanted to get home and binge on junk food. I was dressed like a hobo too, low ball cap with my mask.

With that said when he said "are u taking pics of my girl" I coulda taken my mask and hat off and been like naw bro, I dont need to she'd prob snap some nudes to me for free. And I shoulda walked over to her and told her to add my snap and say it to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17920, bwrauycnee and 20 others
HEY BRO DONT TAKE PICS OF MY GF !!!

meanwhile later that night

GF posts half naked pics on her IG for the world to see and logs onto her only fans to post getting railed by some BBC
Emnesia took the BBCpill :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, sandcelmuttcel, ItsOver.com and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 10615
theres so many things I coulda done if I was actually in the right mindset. It had been a long day I had ice cream i just bought from the store melting in my car, I just wanted to get home and binge on junk food. I was dressed like a hobo too, low ball cap with my mask.

With that said when he said "are u taking pics of my girl" I coulda taken my mask and hat off and been like naw bro, I dont need to she'd prob snap some nudes to me for free. And I shoulda walked over to her and told her to add my snap and say it to her
Do this in the future when you see a girl with her boyfriend and post the story here afterwards.

Also if you got beaten up afterwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 9670
Oh no bro

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
She’s dressed like a right whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Marsiere214 and wristcel
fuken margaritas again

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
This was LITERALLY the outfit exactly i was wearing, just imagine me with a mask too.

img_1068-jpg.954210

Woulda been awkward af to get into a fight wearing elevator shoes tho ngl

JFL wish this guy didnt delete so i could tag

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, forevergymcelling, Mewton and 16 others

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Marsiere214, datboijj and 2 others
Dude that looks fucking delicious jesus christ, what a night to enjoy. gonna be me pretty soon.
Fr, junk food tastes wayyy better when you are leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Most autistic thread ive so far seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Heguldus, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
News at 10 o clock

“Last night a local autistic man violently assaulted a women with his camera flash, causing chaos in a down town pizzeria”.
B6E43A44 FD0D 46D7 9E34 D73BA578534A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Mewton, sly shinkai and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
he might mog her
considering height, and makeup

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9568, datboijj and 3 others

View attachment 1291874

View attachment 1291875

lol

@cvzvvc
bro shoulda taken your mask off, shown the handsome amnesia
halo effect then get him arrested

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
The girl is a caked up becky+ dressed like a slut. While the guy is a tall normie guy with nw0 hairline. U dont know if theyre a couple or just friends either, but the looks disparity aint all that big.

Judging how he sperged about you creeping out girls, thats probably self projection from him.

For the rest idk. Ive shot photo's of girls before and its a whiteknight type of reaction guys around her. Wanting to show their dominanca yiddayadda. Its pathetic, but i guess it works since i dont do that protectice possesive shit and im incel so whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 8461 and mulattomaxxer
Faggot

imagine u punched his recessed chin towards his neck and his skull flies off his neck in a seesaw action
troll fail GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Haven, Effortless and 5 others
he probably looks good from the front. good hair with pretty eyelashes, and tall.

reminder that OP is pushing 40

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, gaymidget, noodlelover and 12 others
tbh they are looksmatched :smonk:
guys looks decent, good coloring and tall.
girl is high tier becky but probably lower if you remove the makeup, also no ass/tits jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14875, Uglybrazilian and 2 others