Story that showcases the duailty of women.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
A couple days back. A girl was saying "hey :)" to me in the hallways randomly keep in mind im a freshmen and shes a junior. She didnt know I was a freshmen at the time she finds out later. Anyways, we talk in the hallways meanwhile some other girl in the hallway looks at us and says "[girls name} seriouslly why him?" It's stupid to me but it's whatever haters gonna hate on whatever you do. I get told that shes a slut by some other guys and I say "okay" but in my mind I think it's free game becasue she likes black guys. Later I chose to walk with her talking about us dating and going for coffee ask about her parents. She says her dad is strict but her mom and him often take vacays. I make it clear that im coming over presumable to clap them cheeks. And ask her "You know what im going to do to you when I come over?" She replys "What?" I lean in and whisper "Whatvever I want to do." she replies with a "yeah" after I do my class. I see her walking. Tell her to "wait up" we walk togther and I ask her if she broke any bones. She says "no" I say "im going to break your back." After all this crap she then says "I have a boyfreind" shes lying but at this point my truth-deafult kicks in and I belelive what shes saying. Later I go to her supposed "boyfreind" and apoglsize for filrting with her. His freinds say "Your not dating [insert girls name]" He taps them and they stop. I picked up on this. I go to some other guys and they confirm she's lying. They text the "boyfreind" and he said he's not. SO WHAT THE HELL IS IT! later go and ask the girl who was trying to screw me over and she slip's up. Says "no" with confidence then changes it up to yes. So this girl who was cleary a slut by her own admisson cant take being treated like one and created a fake boyfreind plot. Pure comdey. Then she says that she had a boyfreind in another school. Proabbly a lie. Im going to keep improving my looks and wait for her to come back then treat her like abosulte garbage. Because women lie. Nobody says "Shes aa women of her word" Their actions are the only thing you can trust,not her words,not her freinds, HER ACTIONS DONT FALL FOR THe TRAP OF WOMENS WORDS. STOP CARING.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: artillerypro, PickleTheSlayer, 3virtues and 6 others
A couple days back. A girl was saying "hey :)" to me in the hallways randomly keep in mind im a freshmen and shes a junior. She didnt know I was a freshmen at the time she finds out later. Anyways, we talk in the hallways meanwhile some other girl in the hallway looks at us and says "[girls name} seriouslly why him?" It's stupid to me but it's whatever haters gonna hate on whatever you do. I get told that shes a slut by some other guys and I say "okay" but in my mind I think it's free game becasue she likes black guys. Later I chose to walk with her talking about us dating and going for coffee ask about her parents. She says her dad is strict but her mom and him often take vacays. I make it clear that im coming over presumable to clap them cheeks. And ask her "You know what im going to do to you when I come over?" She replys "What?" I lean in and whisper "Whatvever I want to do." she replies with a "yeah" after I do my class. I see her walking. Tell her to "wait up" we walk togther and I ask her if she broke any bones. She says "no" I say "im going to break your back." After all this crap she then says "I have a boyfreind" shes lying but at this point my truth-deafult kicks in and I belelive what shes saying. Later I go to her supposed "boyfreind" and apoglsize for filrting with her. His freinds say "Your not dating [insert girls name]" He taps them and they stop. I picked up on this. I go to some other guys and they confirm she's lying. They text the "boyfreind" and he said he's not. SO WHAT THE HELL IS IT! later go and ask the girl who was trying to screw me over and she slip's up. Says "no" with confidence then changes it up to yes. So this girl who was cleary a slut by her own admisson cant take being treated like one and created a fake boyfreind plot. Pure comdey. Then she says that she had a boyfreind in another school. Proabbly a lie. Im going to keep improving my looks and wait for her to come back then treat her like abosulte garbage. Because women lie. Nobody says "Shes aa women of her word" Their actions are the only thing you can trust,not her words,not her freinds, HER ACTIONS DONT FALL FOR THe TRAP OF WOMENS WORDS. STOP CARING.
dnr

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Girls don’t wanna be perceived as a slut in public
Genius bro !
Hahhahahaha

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and 3virtues

😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, sportsmogger and Kamui
She changed her mind and is no longer interested
What’s the problem with you?
Because I was lied to. Unfairly being treated at this school. A whole group of people lied to me instead of telling me the truth about a situation.

Lol you cockblocked yourself. What a retard... :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Should've still fucked her, even if she had a boyfriend or not

Should've still fucked her, even if she had a boyfriend or not
She lied to me so today I told her if she did not like me don't talk to me and i'm going to do my own thing now.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Attachments

• 2665715-6507805ea01a2b34fb861ccc0f8021e5.mov
    1.5 MB