Sloped or Straight Nose Males

• Sloped

• Straight

• O Pry Hump Nose or over

Results are only viewable after voting.
JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I have a very very small hump its not even noticeable in side profile pictures and otherwise my nose is straight but not sloped.

Should I just leave it like that or consider a rhino for a more sloped nose or is straight nose fine?

From the front my nostrils are a little bit asymettrical as well as my lips (probably because slightly assymetric maxila but idk). Would that even be fixable?

SLOPED OR STRAIGHT ON MALES?

Obviously straight

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Mr.cope
If your nose looks like shit just get rhino, otherwise leave it. GL people sometimes and humps and shit, but it's usually covered by halos.

Loads of models have bumps on their noses.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and hairyballscel
Why is this even a question

If you want to be prettyboy than sloped nose, but make sure its very slight like Chicos, anything more might look gay/too feminine

Masc=straight nose

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Slope noses look feminine btw

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
If you want to be prettyboy than sloped nose, but make sure its very slight like Chicos, anything more might look gay/too feminine

Masc=straight nose
well i dont look masc but rather prettyboy

if you suck dicks then slope
if you destroy pussy than straight bro

• JFL
Reactions: mouthbreatheraf
well i dont look masc but rather prettyboy
consider going for a slight slope, this is ideal tbh

no homo i wanna bite his nose

Nasal profile is not the only factor in an attractive nose. That being said:

Sloped > Straight > Humped

Original
Original 2
Sean opry 2017 cover story gq spain march 003b

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Cope.. slight hump is a dimorphic trait.. i thought this forum was over pretty boy looks already

• Hmm...
Reactions: Troglodyte
this seems a bit better to me tbh
View attachment 520959

he might even profit from having a slightly larger nose though ngl
yhhh his nose is nice aswell tbh, i think his size is perfect ngl, its feminine which contrasts well with his masculine, robust skull. Gives him the maesthetic look

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
yhhh his nose is nice aswell tbh, i think his size is perfect ngl, its feminine which contrasts well with his masculine, robust skull. Gives him the maesthetic look
yea and the nose bridge is really narrow and defined, looks really masculine imo

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
yea and the nose bridge is really narrow and defined, looks really masculine imo
how do you get that defined nose bridge?

High DHT? Implants? Or is it genetics?

I think he's the perfect combo of very masculine with some feminine features, creates mass appeal unlike Barrett

how do you get that defined nose bridge?

High DHT? Implants? Or is it genetics?

I think he's the perfect combo of very masculine with some feminine features, creates mass appeal unlike Barrett
there's a genetic factor but i'm pretty sure a lot of it is about how forward grown your maxilla is. it's kind of difficult to explain but when your maxilla is more forward grown it stretches the skin of the nose more around the cartilage and makes it look less bulbous