studying abroad vs studying on your hometown?

P

philosopher

Silver
@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico thoughts on this? am seriously considering transferring cause i am very unhappy here for too many reasons

should have done this after ascending i am too broken to continue here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, WishIwasChico and raleqtambrobret
@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico thoughts on this? am seriously considering transferring cause i am very unhappy here for too many reasons

should have done this after ascending i am too broken to continue here
Do it bro

• Woah
Reactions: philosopher
your problem is not your country or where you live its your face and another country wont change that

your problem is not your country or where you live its your face and another country wont change that
face is cope NT is law and i dont think the problem is my face i am not below average looking

Last edited:
also it isnt all about slaying dude, i literally have so many bad memories of this place

Last edited:
@HarrierDuBois would i win against them all if i take this direction? my revenge would be forgetting everyone and moving on LOL the best revenge

Depends on your situation, but staying in your town and saving money (That you can later use on surgeries) could mog

• +1
Depends on your situation, but staying in your town and saving money (That you can later use on surgeries) could mog
Mr donald trump i already got surgery and ascended

i now only have bad memories of this place when i was a truecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Mr donald trump i already got surgery and ascended

i now only have bad memories of this place when i was a truecel
I'm sure there's always more stuff you can do, but if you really hate your hometown and wanna go slay then go ahead imo

• +1
I'm sure there's always more stuff you can do, but if you really hate your hometown and wanna go slay then go ahead imo
there really isn’t more except stroma i mog very hard now

• Hmm...
Europe dosen't have a student life like in USA so it is usually better to stay in your hometown for uni of same quality.

• +1
Europe dosen't have a student life like in USA so it is usually better to stay in your hometown for uni of same quality.
yeah but uni in a small city of 80k people vs uni on a capital of 500k people? pretty big difference ngl

• Hmm...
5 foot 10, ear pinning and don’t need more @WishIwasChico do i?
You could maybe get LL if you wanna mog harder, and I really don't believe that ear pinning is all you need tbh, just save money man

• JFL
You could maybe get LL if you wanna mog harder, and I really don't believe that ear pinning is all you need tbh, just save money man
bruh are you actually retarded, this isn’t creative mode minecraft its survival bitch

would have to grind for 10 years to afford LL and finally gain 5 cm when i am 30

• Hmm...
bruh are you actually retarded, this isn’t creative mode minecraft its survival bitch

would have to grind for 10 years to afford LL and finally gain 5 cm when i am 30
LL isn't THAT expensive, are you doing wageslave jobs or something? Just get a degree and get a normal job and you can get it when you are an adult

And relax man, I'm just trying to help, no need to be aggressive

• +1
LL isn't THAT expensive, are you doing wageslave jobs or something? Just get a degree and get a normal job and you can get it when you are an adult

And relax man, I'm just trying to help, no need to be aggressive
sorry if i came as aggressive i wasn’t lol but LL is retarded i would have to wageslave literally 10 years to get it when i am 30 lol would waste my prime uni years

and height is cope above 170cm its all about the face

how old are you cause you seem very young

• Hmm...
sorry if i came as aggressive i wasn’t lol but LL is retarded i would have to wageslave literally 10 years to get it when i am 30 lol would waste my prime uni years

and height is cope above 170cm its all about the face

how old are you cause you seem very young
18, you?

• JFL
you sound like a 14 year old jfl who would risk their prime years wageslaving for some surgery where they wouldn’t even ascend to a chadlite

• Hmm...
you sound like a 14 year old jfl who would risk their prime years wageslaving for some surgery where they wouldn’t even ascend to a chadlite
I'm not, I never said you should waste your prime years wageslaving, you should obviously go to college first and get a degree, then maybe you could save up for it as an adult if you wanted to, that's all I'm saying

• Hmm...
I'm not, I never said you should waste your prime years wageslaving, you should obviously go to college first and get a degree, then maybe you could save up for it as an adult if you wanted to, that's all I'm saying
that’s cope if you are not 25 or younger

you want me to end up like Amnesia?

in your 30s you should already have a family not be interested in slaying dude

• Hmm...
you must live in the west cause you said LL is cheap and women in america don’t care about settling down till after menopause

• +1
that’s cope if you are not 25 or younger

you want me to end up like Amnesia?

in your 30s you should already have a family not be interested in slaying dude
Maybe you're right, but me personally, I think I'm gonna follow in Amnesia's footsteps, won't settle down until at least 40 probably

• JFL
Maybe you're right, but me personally, I think I'm gonna follow in Amnesia's footsteps, won't settle down until at least 40 probably
damn well good luck to you then

you are gonna end up disappointed and depressed tho

• Hmm...
damn well good luck to you then

you are gonna end up disappointed and depressed tho
Probably, I already am depressed to be honest, probably some clinical mental thing unfortunately

• So Sad
Yes ofc, u?
the balkans, for LL it would take me 10+ years of wageslaving without spending any of that money

i would rather buy a house if i did that

• Hmm...
the balkans, for LL it would take me 10+ years of wageslaving without spending any of that money

Do you think I should geomax? Balkans is a bad place to go to of course right?

And yeah honestly just forget what I said about LL, I'm kinda drunk rn

• +1
Do you think I should geomax? Balkans is a bad place to go to of course right?
any place is better than america

women here settle before 25 jfl if you get to 30 you don’t have ANY options of slaying or even ltr

i feel sorry for you tbh America is kinda cucked

you should consider moving to some place like Texas they seem more conservative

• +1
any place is better than america

women here settle before 25 jfl if you get to 30 you don’t have ANY options of slaying or even ltr

i feel sorry for you tbh America is kinda cucked

you should consider moving to some place like Texas they seem more conservative
texas is getting very cucked too, honestly asia might be the way but i don't really like ethnic girls. would you ever geomax out of your home country?

• +1
i cant wait to study in another city, i will be alpha of whole uni and chadlite every foid wants, here in my city now am abused dog

• +1
texas is getting very cucked too, honestly asia might be the way but i don't really like ethnic girls. would you ever geomax out of your home country?
never

there are no other races here everyone is the same ethnicity

and women all wait to lose their virginity for marriage

• +1

where from balkans

• +1