studymaxxing is an incel trait

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
Goodluck competing with incel chinks and curries

college is fucking useless unless you do Law or doctor degree and on Top of that you pay the Jews and end up in huge debt JFL

just go to community college or the army and chill the fuck out lol no money wasted

I personally never dreamed of having a job like most niggers do because Im not brainwashed by the jews into being a wageslave, IDC at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
What about studying for recreational purposes?

its always the ugly niggas that studymaxx

Studycelling is probably the biggest indicator of a man being incel, literal nerds won't go out and study nonstop without socializing. Why are you getting into uni @Clavicular studynerds have the most boring life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN and Funnyunenjoyer1
elaborate
Performing research on interesting topics. Learning at home. Watching a documentary that catches your attention. Reading a book. Not studying for college or to get a good grade.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Studycelling is probably the biggest indicator of a man being incel, literal nerds won't go out and study nonstop without socializing. Why are you getting into uni @Clavicular studynerds have the most boring life.
I mean just go to uni that requires no money like community college or someshit

why would someone pay 100,000 in 4 years just to get their college degree

JFl at American Colleges

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Performing research on interesting topics. Learning at home. Watching a documentary that catches your attention. Reading a book. Not studying for college or to get a good grade.
oh that is good, that’s how I learned how Jews control the world

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Got dumped the first year of my IT school, my vilain arc started now i have job and ok-good money, god bless her and fuck my broken heart

• JFL
So true my whole promotion are faggots they scared af to go to the club i hate them

• +1