Stupid kik whore seethes after I reject her

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
I must have not touched kik in 3 years but some bitch I probably sexted once randomly sent me a message the other day. She wanted me to pull out my piece and jerk it for her but I rejected the slut which made her seethe. I purposely gave her answers like a foid would do to a simp but somehow she still managed to make me the bad guy. Proof these spoiled women turn into femcels when they don’t get their way :feelskek:

06047BF3 F3C9 4E55 A8C9 FBAF7C545933

AA6CDE78 C20F 474F 9356 0FCF9D0D2AD5

8C9188A2 C9B8 4378 9655 0E009DC6A17B

CFD15116 FDAD 40F0 B272 B4695223FAB2

Femcel got mad when she didn’t get to see the 8x6 bringer of justice. This is the vid she sent in the hope she could get me to pull it out and jerk for her, little did the bitch know my dick is bruised and abused from years of cooming.

Sharia law on these thots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Alt Number 3, FailedNormieManlet and 19 others
Autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 16369, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Zeruel and Deleted member 15099
It's a fake :ROFLMAO: I remember using this video for e-whoring back in the days

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, chawaje, itorroella9 and 14 others
kik used to be the shit for nudes back in 2014, niggas still use kik in 2022?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 15099
Somehow saying “no” makes you a cunt and on your period.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15577
It's a fake :ROFLMAO: I remember using this video for e-whoring back in the days
Nigga I could care less about the bitch but the vid was probably real she sent it from her camera roll

Somehow saying “no” makes you a cunt and on your period.
I even purposely didn’t insult her and tried to reject her the cuck way so she wouldn’t have anything to seethe at me about. Still managed to make me the bad guy JFL.

"Earn your load"

Spiceadams funny

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 15260 and Deleted member 15577
mirin willpower, that body is hot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
If rejecting women from either Chadfish accounts or real accounts was a drug that I could inject or snort, I would have been dead 100000000000000000 times by now

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, frendly, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person
High T nigga behaviour, bruised numb dick caused by high T from jacking off to much and having sex

• +1
If rejecting women from either Chadfish accounts or real accounts was a drug that I could inject or snort, I would have been dead 100000000000000000 times by now
I once rejected an actual Stacy in the train (only time ever in my life I got to reject Stacy). I’m still riding that high today oh my lord the dopamine rush it gave me I overdosed on that shit.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and cvzvvc
I once rejected an actual Stacy in the train (only time ever in my life I got to reject Stacy). I’m still riding that high today oh my lord the dopamine rush it gave me I overdosed on that shit.
:feelsez: EZ

• +1
What's your Kik?

Ms juicy car 1

• JFL
Did you masturbate to her?
No she was hot but it was the fact that I got to reject a Stacy that gave me a dopamine rush. I’ve said it before if I was Chad I would just be going around rejecting stacies left and right that would be my lifefuel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
reddit posting potential 🥷🥷🥷

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 16392
Multiple women make me print their pictures and jizz on them for cumtributes

I always have to earn my load

Sucks being a sub in full-time chastity
Ngl you are an interesting person but also an absolute wierdo. Why are you 6'7 but also a sub? Do you fuck men also? Do you pay women for them to play along with the cumtributes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Ngl you are an interesting person but also an absolute wierdo. Why are you 6'7 but also a sub? Do you fuck men also? Do you pay women for them to play along with the cumtributes?
No I was trolling about the cumtributes

I just thought it was funny and started saying it on Looksmax two weeks ago to piss fools off lmaoooo

Everything else is true and I am
A sub

No men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 16392
No I was trolling about the cumtributes

I just thought it was funny and started saying it on Looksmax two weeks ago to piss fools off lmaoooo

Everything else is true and I am
A sub

No men
Can you enjoy regular sex or do you need a woman to dominate you? They must be hard to find tbh

Can you enjoy regular sex or do you need a woman to dominate you? They must be hard to find tbh

I need a woman to dominate me

Yes they are impossible to find but I have charisma out here - enough to slay whenever I need to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16392
She had a great body and nice tidy pussy

her torso looks like a tranny with bolt on a cups

Damn that’s a nice pussy

You rejected a Catfish, congratulations