Stuttering self-medication (high-iq only)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing

My stuttering is very likely caused by anxiety.

My theory is taking moderate medication that isn't too strong that actually antagonizes/agonizes receptors, trial and error until I find the receptor tweak that fixes my stuttering to a satiable degree.

#1 serotonin antagonist
#2 gabaergic agonist supplements
#3 cholinergic agonist supplements
#4 dopamine antagonist

What are your thoughts on this, is it retarted?

Now on to causes of anxiety, a lower CB1 receptor has been shown to be the culprit behind anxiety in certain cases.

Last edited:
try steroids first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 1140, 5.5psl and 2 others
could u pm face? rlly curious ngl jfl

do u always stutter or are there times u dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Zyzz that died in the sauna from a heart attack + kpopmaxxing, no thanks.
He died from dnp + sauna and he already had a heart condition from birth , nobody gets a heart attack just by using tren at 22 lmao
Also jfl at kpopmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, coispet and Deleted member 1140
I have been on many stuttering groups and niggas there have tried everything like this but nothing seems to work

Do you stutter with your family?

View attachment 2190999

My stuttering is very likely caused by anxiety.

My theory is taking moderate medication that isn't too strong that actually antagonizes/agonizes receptors, trial and error until I find the receptor tweak that fixes my stuttering to a satiable degree.

#1 serotonin antagonist
#2 gabaergic agonist supplements
#3 cholinergic agonist supplements
#4 dopamine antagonist

What are your thoughts on this, is it retarted?

Now on to causes of anxiety, a lower CB1 receptor has been shown to be the culprit behind anxiety in certain cases.
View attachment 2191016
UPDATE: I'm aware of the fuck-ton of other receptor groups that can affect my stuttering/anxiety and have realized how hellishly expensive it would be to try everything out.

Does alc help it? In Russia pheni was used against stutter

alcohol?

phenibut can definitely help social skills but again, it's got its downsides when used too frequently/too much at once/aftereffects.

U tried it? Could use just for occurrences ig

U tried it? Could use just for occurrences ig
that's true, people use alcohol just for occurences and that's worse for the body, especially liver compared to phenibut

Its one of the most brutal pills. Not even gigachads get away with it. Youll have to hide it and fraud forever. Never speak about it irl etc. Goodluck, lemme know if you find the cure

Stuttering is a form of brain damage, eat raw brain every day and raw saturated fat in general.