Subhuman trait: You need to get your wisdom teeth pulled cause they grew in crooked

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Best way to tell if you have subhuman palate.
I never mewed but still I have wide palate and straight back molars that grew right, meanwhile I have friends that told me they kept their tongue on the roof yet they still had to have all teeth pulled and deal with infections.

Or maybe it's nutrition pill because I ate a lot of meat while they ate processed soyfoods.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, subhuman incel, ManzareK and 5 others
I never mewed but still I have wide palate and straight back molars that grew right, meanwhile I have friends that told me they kept their tongue on the roof yet they still had to have all teeth pulled and deal with infections.

Or maybe it's nutrition pill because I ate a lot of meat while they ate processed soyfoods.
Yes it's certainly something... These type of thing didn't happen 10,000 years back

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and 3 others
my upper ones came in perfectly but the lower ones are impacted they're not jewing me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and subhuman incel
4 removed,i am unbelievably narrow

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
subhuman @subhuman incel

• +1
Yes it's certainly something... These type of thing didn't happen 10,000 years back
even 500 years ago 98.9 % per cent had straigth teeth
humans got fucked by agriculture and then gigafucked by industrial revolution

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Chad trait: your wisdow teeth is completely crooked, decayed, rotten, black, but you don't pull it out because you're lazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ali, Effortless and 5 others
Had all of them line perfectly at age 16-17 or so, my dentist said she almost never saw something like that happening tbh tbh feelsgood.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Chad trait: your wisdow teeth is completely crooked, decayed, rotten, black, but you don't pull it out because you're lazy
Richard Ramirez bad teeth COMP

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
I don't even have wisdom teeth. Like they are literally not there. Never had anything done with my teeth since I never needed it

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I don't even have wisdom teeth. Like they are literally not there. Never had anything done with my teeth since I never needed it
Your genetics have adapted to have less bone mass because nature knows you will grow into a low bone density subhuman from day 1

• JFL
Your genetics have adapted to have less bone mass because nature knows you will grow into a low bone density subhuman from day 1
Nah not really I'm actually relatively good looking and just slept around the last month lol

Nah not really I'm actually relatively good looking and just slept around the last month lol
Nature balanced you well then

• JFL
subhuman @subhuman incel
i legit have to get all 4 removed since they are pushing against the other teeths. fucking RIP for me. luckily ï have to remove the 4 wisdom teeth anyway since im doing bimax, so it doesnt really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you are more evolved than us primitive apes. teach me how to make fire

• Hmm...

Have all 4 wisdom tooth, all grew in correctly

Jew doctor still wanted to remove them, I was calling him a retard mentally (not low innib enough to say it to his face)

• Hmm...
this subhuman need to remove his wisdom teeth jfl at him
@subhuman incel
i legit have to get all 4 removed since they are pushing against the other teeths. fucking RIP for me. luckily ï have to remove the 4 wisdom teeth anyway since im doing bimax, so it doesnt really matter.
dont remove your tetth you end without half of your mouth
jew doctors want to destroy your look, dont fall for the teeth removing meme

• JFL
this subhuman need to remove his wisdom teeth jfl at him
@subhuman incel

dont remove your tetth you end without half of your mouth
jew doctors want to destroy your look, dont fall for the teeth removing meme
bro i legit have to do it for bimax, or else how do they make the cut?

• +1
  • JFL
your jaw angles will drop face will become round
@Acromegaly_Chad
Nah wisdom teeth ots not a problem to extract them when they're crooked they're gonna fuck you up badly in the long run