(Success) Professional Teeth Bleaching Results!

Why the fuck would you give a shit about models jfl.. just take a good before and after pic in contolled lighting/ print out a paper with varied shades of yellow to white to compare and mark down progress
Its for the whitening gel when you take them home 🤦🏾‍♂️ If it’s that simple then make a thread on it :)

Is this permanent or will it get yellow again if you drink coffee/tea daily (even with good teeth brushing 2x a day)?
It’ll definitely wear the color down overtime. Just drink with a straw so it doesn’t touch the enamel. Only permanent solution is veneers which look fake and unnaturally white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You can’t make your own dental models at home
you don't need custom models

Its for the whitening gel when you take them home 🤦🏾‍♂️ If it’s that simple then make a thread on it :)
i've been doing this for 2,5 years now, basically $18/half-year and get similar results as you.

and i only stumbled over the product because my dentist wanted to sell me the exact same one for $200 as an at home treatment jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
It’ll definitely wear the color down overtime. Just drink with a straw so it doesn’t touch the enamel. Only permanent solution is veneers which look fake and unnaturally white.
Alright makes sense.

Is this something you can get every 3momths of so, for upkeep and potentially further whitening?

Alright makes sense.

Is this something you can get every 3momths of so, for upkeep and potentially further whitening?
Yeah I’m gonna go back in 6 months after I try the oil pulling method. I’m 2 shades away from the whitest bleach they offer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7098
Sup boyos, just got back from the Dental Office from my teeth whitening.

View attachment 893154

Going through the process was pretty simple. No pain or sensitivity whatsoever. Varies from patient to patient.

View attachment 893163

Before

View attachment 893165
The A1 tooth model shows what color my teeth was before.

After

View attachment 893173
View attachment 893179

Conclusion
- Probably one of the best looksmaxing I’ve done so far. Took roughly an hour going through 3 15 minute rounds. Total cost was $390. I’ll most likely go back in 6-8 months for another session just to get them a lil whiter either BL2 or BL1.

Remember when talking to women your teeth are one of the first things they notice!

Any questions feel free to ask below ⬇️

Best Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers (Best of Best)
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Why IRL is better than Online for Dating
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
I didnt know u looksmax

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bleach your skin black boy