Suggestions on how the objective of reproduction could be hijacked to increase longevity?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Basically, I want the biological evolutionary need to reproduce to require slowing the aging process so I can use this to slow aging. The parasite Toxoplasma Gondii hijacks the neurological system of fear and causes it to also active sexual attraction. How could I cause sexual attraction to upregulate longevity genes? Is this even possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatashame and Deleted member 18582
its not that simple dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 1901
Some would suggest that envisioning your future wife not being born yet would require you to slow aging so that you can remain young until you get access to her, and while this is true, it would take a sophisticated mechanism that is quite unlikely to have evolved. So, what mechanisms could have evolved under hunter-gatherer conditions?

People have been doing this for thousands of years, it's called leaving behind a legacy and continuing your bloodline. Unfortunately this technique requires you to have sex, which is impossible for you.

People have been doing this for thousands of years, it's called leaving behind a legacy and continuing your bloodline. Unfortunately this technique requires you to have sex, which is impossible for you.
That’s not what I mean. My consciousness is not retained within my offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Your general essence can be, if you raise them right.
What if I created a clone of myself but artificially removed the Y chromosome of the zygote and duplicated the X chromosome, creating a female me in which I could breed to create more clones? Then I raise my kids to be moggers with mewing, chewing, HGH to create chads but with my genetics to be evolutionary successful and then my genes take over the world!

• +1
What if I created a clone of myself but artificially removed the Y chromosome of the zygote and duplicated the X chromosome, creating a female me in which I could breed to create more clones? Then I raise my kids to be moggers with mewing, chewing, HGH to create chads but with my genetics to be evolutionary successful and then my genes take over the world!
Ultimate incel fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you call this nigga an incel meanwhile women think youre an incel when you go outside
I wasn't calling him an incel, I was just saying it was an ultimate incel fantasy. I don't think he sincerely fantasizes about that, and I don't know why you're defending him, or why you think I am more of an incel than him.

I wasn't calling him an incel, I was just saying it was an ultimate incel fantasy. I don't think he sincerely fantasizes about that, and I don't know why you're defending him, or why you think I am more of an incel than him.
You are a faggot but you are also right

• Hmm...