Suicidal due to oofy doofy moggers

Radiance

Radiance

Big Incel Cock
It is the truest truth, i am a victim of oofy doofy opression since school, these goofy maxxers always bragging about their achievements and doing PDAs, on social media it plagues me, on tiktok plagues me with torment, i am filled with voracious anguish.
I am not joking, i am being honest, every time it is a oofy doofy, he does not have to be feminine, there are masculine oofy doofy, just like some seen on this forum, also ogre-like and soy-oofy doofy, various types of them.
Oofy doofy bulls can provide satisfaction to girls, and can also lick their feet; if you got the potential, you can always ascend as on of them, just try to reach a social meter-context, reach, be oofy and doofy, have a e-thot girlfriend or girls to fuck and lick their feet with your oofy doofy tongue.
Oofy doofy supremacy reigns, top of smv

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19453, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
This forum is home to the 237 white guys on earth who weren't born with the gene that makes oofy-doofy game second nature to them once they establish that they're sub Chad

Oofy Doofy is literally an inbuilt mechanism for genes propagation that is present in all white men except for us unfortunate few

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21925, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20189
This forum is home to the 247 white guys on earth who weren't born with the gene that makes oofy-doofy game second nature to them once they establish that they're sub Chad

Oofy Doofy is literally an inbuilt mechanism for genes propagation that is present in all white men except for us unfortunate few
Wtf is oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and babineux
"not oofy doofy!1!1"

The oofy doofy pill is incredibly brutal for blackknight normies (the majority of this site)

Average girls would rather be with a whiteknight who caters to all her need & treats her like a queen than to touch an aversge looking guy who has self respect and boundaries

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 21925, LightSkinNoob and 6 others
This forum is home to the 247 white guys on earth who weren't born with the gene that makes oofy-doofy game second nature to them once they establish that they're sub Chad

so true bro, I was destined for Oofy Doofy but I'm just not normie enough to be able to do it

The oofy doofy pill is incredibly brutal for blackknight normies (the majority of this site)

Average girls would rather be with a whiteknight who caters to all her need & treats her like a queen than to touch an aversge looking guy who has self respect and boundaries
The depressing reality as any normie who starts dating will realise, I rarely know a girl for more then 1-2 weeks