Kraken
Summer MOGS THE SHIT OUT OF ANY SEASON.

Getting barreled on a sunny day
EFEC00C9 4D88 4D7F 87EB 777AC0CA843A

The beaches
DBF0EE92 C529 4855 AF00 F5B9D31D45DE

Looksmaxxing by tanning and going to the beach
A733DC5F C207 4C91 AB81 EC4252C1DBDC

The sun goes down later, everyone is in a happier mood, suns out guns out.

Summer is the best season. Spring is a FAR second followed by fall then winter. Getting all that vitamin D and losing count of the days. Unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, R@m@, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
winter mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Catawampus, Wannabe6ft2 and 7 others
If you’re chad. If you’re not, summer is hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, autistic_tendencies, Zeta ascended and 5 others
No. winter mogs everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Zeta ascended and Chadelite
Incel trait: preferring winter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
I like summer but I always get sunburnt like a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Catawampus and Chadelite
winter mogs
No. winter mogs everything else.
incels tbh. Summer is the best season. I solely live for the summers. I hate winter. I hate cold. I hate snow. I love the beach. I love the sun. I love summer.

Incel trait= liking winter because you don’t have to worry about going outside and if you do you can bundle up. May have to move to Aussie land with @chadpreetinthemaking and @Dyorotic2 during my winters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kosidius, birchman and 1 other person
I like summer but I always get sunburnt like a subhuman
cold undertones =DEATH
incels tbh. Summer is the best season. I solely live for the summers. I hate winter. I hate cold. I hate snow. I love the beach. I love the sun. I love summer.

Incel trait= liking winter because you don’t have to worry about going outside and if you do you can bundle up. May have to move to Aussie land with @chadpreetinthemaking and @Dyorotic2 during my winters.
thats because you cant embrace the cold.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Jfl as if leave my basement on summer. Worst season. Hot af and jb's wearing tight revealing clothes and i cant do anything because im ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, CopingCel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others

Jfl.
I like winter because I can ski, and its one of my favorite things in the world.
And why do I have to worry about going outside?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
Jfl as if leave my basement on summer. Worst season. Hot af and jb's wearing tight revealing clothes and i cant do anything because im ugly
rock clap

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs

summer just began for us

yes, love rotting inside with the aircon on full blast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
legit tbh. my mood is so much better on summer days; winter makes me moody af since the sky is already dark by 4pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I FORGOT ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER.

GOING TO BED WITH THE AC ON. CURLING UP IN YOUR BED WITH THE COOL
AIR COMING OUT AND THE LITTLE HUMMMM AND HAVING NO WORRIES OR STRESS. MY CORTISOL LEVELS ARE AT ZERO DURING THE SUMMER. JUST GOING TO BED AFTER YOU GOT BACK FROM THE BEACH, SOME SAND IN YOUR HAIR, AC ON, NOTHING TO DO THE NEXT DAY.

IM HAVING PTSDDDD

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE IDEAL LIFESTYLE.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
If you’re chad. If you’re not, summer is hell

You would have been chad had you kept with your ancestors diets yes other stuff like prepuberty counts and prenatal t counts but diet is a cruacial factor also don't mouth breath and be breast fed when younger so they can develop right.

Also have kids earler having kids older will cause larger genetic defects causing incels.

But you could have been chad of diet and nose breathing alone looking the somalians from 100 years ago and today 1 has to be amazed the potential we all have

You would have been chad had you kept with your ancestors diets yes other stuff like prepuberty counts and prenatal t counts but diet is a cruacial factor also don't mouth breath and be breast fed when younger so they can develop right.

Also have kids earler having kids older will cause larger genetic defects causing incels.

But you could have been chad of diet and nose breathing alone looking the somalians from 100 years ago and today 1 has to be amazed the potential we all have

prenatal T matters more

Disagree the somalian example has convinced me it's more diet and nose breathing
nose breathing means nothing by itself. it has to be with mewing chewing and push swallowing to maximize

nose breathing means nothing by itself. it has to be with mewing chewing and push swallowing to maximize

Mouth breathing actually causes facial reccesion mewing at max can do mm forward projection and chewing does very little it's more the diet and enviroment and life style 1 grew up with

Mouth breathing actually causes facial reccesion mewing at max can do mm forward projection and chewing does very little it's more the diet and enviroment and life style 1 grew up with
chewing does a lot. all of them matter combined you make super humans

Only if you are white does the son help you looksmax by tanning. If ethnic you should be sunscreenmaxing and avoiding unnecessary exposure.

• +1
Only if you are white does the son help you looksmax by tanning. If ethnic you should be sunscreenmaxing and avoiding unnecessary exposure.
no undertones = forced to tan = fucked

Winter mogs, you know why?

Collagen

• JFL
Winter mogs, you know why?

Collagen
MY COLLAGEN CELLS HAVE A BAR MITZVAH EVERY SUMMER KEEP CRYING FOR YOUR 40 YEAR OLD WOMEN COLLAGEN LEVELS.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i rly fucking miss summer tbh. i also feel like i had like 80% more iois than in winter idk why

• +1
Springchads STAND UP!

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I’m actually obsessed with fall. Like when it’s around 55 degrees F and the colors are changing and the win blows slightly. You can hear the cracks on the leaves when you walk everywhere and the vibes just make my mood feel so good in comparison to everything else.

Perhaps it triggers a nostalgic rush where I remember simpler times in my childhood walking to and from school with friends etc.

• +1
Winter I get to dress a jacket which I love. I just feel cozy in the winter. Summer I have anxiety I don’t know why. All around winter is so much better especially cause I’m gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
aren't you a curry?

fuck are your undertones cunt?
yes.

nigga my undertones are golden and som red. gonna lobstermax to become even more red

yes.

nigga my undertones are golden and som red. gonna lobstermax to become even more red
no, tan is better than muh undertones,

plus you have shitskin black eyes.

green and blue contrast with red-white skin, get out of here with this gay ass under-tone cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
no, tan is better than muh undertones,

plus you have shitskin black eyes.

green and blue contrast with red-white skin, get out of here with this gay ass under-tone cope.
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

its about what your tone is rn and how much you have tanned. tan just makes your skin look horrible after a point and no point tanning if your skin color is already good. tan is for the pale.

i dont have black eyes jfl.

green contrast with red white ok? I knew this thats my point nigger undertones matter

tan mogs all

i saw a girl walking with her friends and her ass cheeks were falling out. since when is it ok to be naked walking around in a city. groce no thx.
casual clothes become more and more 'progressive' each year.
In a decade A&F, gucci casual clothes will just be tape over private parts

Last edited:
spring > all

Exposes subhuman genes by causing allergies with pollen

Normies get out

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart