Sunscreen recommendation for Europecels: Riemann's P20 Kids SPF50+

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken

Riemann's P20 Kids SPF50+​

It offers very good protection against UVA and UVB. Why "kids"? I don't know, but I think it's due to it staying longer on the skin than most other sunscreens. It's not matte, but considering the good protection that it offers, it's ok.

Read what Redditors have to say, they have a great skincare subreddit anyway:

im too poor for this shit, use only cheap sunscreens for $6-$12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
wait, do you put sunscreen only on your face or on your arms and legs if you're wearing short clothes?

La Roche-Posay Uvmune 400 >>> every other spf

Unless its too expensive for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Copernicus
wait, do you put sunscreen only on your face or on your arms and legs if you're wearing short clothes?
It depends. I care most about the face and neck. I don't wear shorts often. I use sunscreen for antiaging purposes and the face is the most important for me, especially since I often wear long-sleeved shirts and long trousers.

But if you want the ultimate protection from skin cancer and antiaging, you can apply sunscreen to the whole body.

• +1
Reactions: racoon4

Worth every euro. If you can't afford it you better start working more because it isn't that expensive to wear it.
Good tier sunscreen on face, maybe neck too. Normal tier sunscreen for rest of body.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298

I have LRP sunscreen, though not that one. But why would that be better than Riemann?

Worth every euro. If you can't afford it you better start working more because it isn't that expensive to wear it.
50 ml of that particular LRP is the same price as 100 ml of Riemann. The price isn't a problem for me but I don't see a reason to buy the more expensive product if it isn't better. But sure, LRP sunscreens are good. I have them and have used them.

• +1
Reactions: Copernicus
I have LRP sunscreen, though not that one. But why would that be better than Riemann?

basically protects 380-400nm UV which no other SPF covers. Google Mexoryl 400

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

basically protects 380-400nm UV which no other SPF covers. Google Mexoryl 400

Thanks. I will check it at some point. I have another LRP and Riemann and I will use them before trying any new sunscreen, but maybe after I run out of Riemann and LRP I will try the new LRP.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
@deepweb1298 Nah, I think I will order it straight away. My concern is antiaging; I don't have skin diseases and am not scared of skin cancer. But I have to read a bit about how good antiaging benefits the new ingredient in LRP offers.

@deepweb1298 Nah, I think I will order it straight away. My concern is antiaging; I don't have skin diseases and am not scared of skin cancer. But I have to read a bit about how good antiaging benefits the new ingredient in LRP offers.
wont regret it , i use the invisible fluid version, they have a tinted one but it has parfum in it and that irritates my skin

• +1
wont regret it , i use the invisible fluid version, they have a tinted one but it has parfum in it and that irritates my skin
The tinted version should be slightly better, but if it irritates your skin, you shouldn't use it.

The tinted version should be slightly better, but if it irritates your skin, you shouldn't use it.

yeah i know about the benefits of the oxides in it but that parfum really annoys me. I guess the smell of the oxides may have warranted them to put some parfum in the formulation. Not really bothered tbh the invisible version will be enough for me.

• +1
yeah i know about the benefits of the oxides in it but that parfum really annoys me. I guess the smell of the oxides may have warranted them to put some parfum in the formulation. Not really bothered tbh the invisible version will be enough for me.
Is the new LRP moisturizing enough to use as a moisturizer? Some people with normal skin skip moisturizer in the morning because sunscreens moisturize them well. I have to use a moisturizer in the evening because I use tret.

Is the new LRP moisturizing enough to use as a moisturizer? Some people with normal skin skip moisturizer in the morning because sunscreens moisturize them well. I have to use a moisturizer in the evening because I use tret.
good question, i was using a moisturiser before hand but i've started not using it.
I looked at the ingredients and these stand out:
Glycerin, tocopherol, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL.

These are all ingredients that are moisturising so obviously LRP formulated it so that you dont need to use a moisturiser beforehand.
I'd say maybe use one beforehand if you have super dry skin.

• +1
good question, i was using a moisturiser before hand but i've started not using it.
I looked at the ingredients and these stand out:
Glycerin, tocopherol, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL.

These are all ingredients that are moisturising so obviously LRP formulated it so that you dont need to use a moisturiser beforehand.
I'd say maybe use one beforehand if you have super dry skin.
Great. Saves time and money if I don't have to use a dedicated moisturizer in the morning. P20 is moisturizing sunscreen too.