Surgery at 15

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Hello so I am going to a meet a surgeon in June, I am suppose to have a bsso for my orthodontics on either July or next Christmas, I have been talking to a lot of people about it to see if it’s worth it, it will be covered by insurance but that’s not the problem I am worried what it will do, it suppose to help with my smile and it would mostly likely as well give me a better lower third my brother got it at the same time I would and it made his lower third a lot better buts here’s the problem I am worried if it would stunt any other growth my face has left like messing up my natural growth. I don’t know if it would be better to just stick to copes (mewing, chewing, etc) I think I could get good results from them because I am still young just look at Brae (went from normie to chad 16-20) so my main consercens are will it really help me and is it way to early for surgery, my Ortho is low iq in my opinion because at one point he made me wear rubber band the made my jaw more recessed after 3 days I realized how fucking stupid it was and I stopped he wanted me to wear them for 5 weeks jfl, I am turning 16 in October, I know this thread is confusing I don’t really know what to say but I just want what will be best for me so I would appricate ur opinion / a lot of people said it would be bad but they were all mewtards I do believe in mewing and think it could help since I am young but idk

Attachments

• DC6B7D2C-13F1-46FF-AC45-EC575BECAF64.jpeg
    DC6B7D2C-13F1-46FF-AC45-EC575BECAF64.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 163B1D05-2989-4D8E-9DFC-F7BB668FF686.jpeg
    163B1D05-2989-4D8E-9DFC-F7BB668FF686.jpeg
    997.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AA9AE690-9B72-4F26-974A-A8EA28DF2213.jpeg
    AA9AE690-9B72-4F26-974A-A8EA28DF2213.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
id say wait unless its effecting your ablity to sleep mew etc

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and crackercel
BSSO will stunt the natural growth of the face. Don’t do it at 16. It will also fuck up your harmony as other parts of the face keep growing (if only marginally after 16).

Instead, get 2k and get juvederm voluma 2ml gonion and 1ml chin fillers that will last until you’re 18.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs, 5.5psl, garoupilled_ and 2 others
your hardly reccessed, downward growth should be more of a concern. your skull is thin you should try to fraud width wait until your face is fully grown to do any surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, It'snotover, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Please, don't worry about surgery now. Do HGH peptides, an AI (preferably aromasin), and take proviron so you can maxx out the hormonal impact of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Werther
BSSO will stunt the natural growth of the face. DO NOT DO IT at 16. It will also fuck up your harmony as other parts of the face keep growing (if only marginally after 16).

Instead, get 2k and get juvederm voluma 2ml gonion and 1ml chin fillers that will last until you’re 18.
Fillers will produce great results for you, too. Gonion fillers might yield a better result than BSSO looks-wise for you. Still do BSSO later once you’re 18-20.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If I had your looks, I'd be slaying JBs where I live. Funny how that works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, ripcordgod1, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
your hardly reccessed, downward growth should be more of a concern. your skull is thin you should try to fraud width wait until your face is fully grown to do any surgeries
How fruad

U need to pump those hormones up boy, u lack proeminence of bones, small ramus, small mandible body, recessed midface.
Cope now with chewing and gym, sprints and eating meat with eggs, in genersl protein, also the bsso would stunt ur mandible growth since it s being kept in screws.

Please, don't worry about surgery now. Do HGH peptides, an AI (preferably aromasin), and take proviron so you can maxx out the hormonal impact of puberty.
T3 ED - 10mcg.
Hexarelin ED - 100mcg (2 months on, 1 months off)
CJC-Dac E4D - 500mcg.
GHRP-2 ED - 200mcg.
Exemestane ED (take after eating something with fats) - 6mg.

You can get them from peptide sciences and from American research labs. Run this until you’re 18 in combination with fillers if you have the money. Prioritize getting this stack over the fillers.

If I had your looks, I'd be slaying JBs where I live. Funny how that works.
Chads.org

This nigga fucking mogs. Amazing eyes he has

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel and Allornothing
mirin your opportunity, just make sure whatever decision you make you wont regret taking/not taking in the future

Tbh might as well try mewing and chewing as you are young.

Why do you need BSSO?

Attachments

• A116E124-82AA-40C2-AE57-9C564C818E53.jpeg
    A116E124-82AA-40C2-AE57-9C564C818E53.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amkcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 1901
Still Mogs me to suicide

Well I don’t quite understand but Honestly you’d benefit from lefort 1 not BSSO
His lower maxilla is not terrible and Lefort 1 might cause his already upturned nose to become more so, disrupting harmony.

His lower maxilla is not terrible and Lefort 1 might cause his already upturned nose to become more so, disrupting harmony.
Would ccw bimax help when I am like 20, I just wanna do what would benefit me the most I am in it for the long game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I don't recommend you to do surgerymax at 15. I suggest you to do pubertymax and softmax instead, your facial bones aren't fully developed yet, you haven't reached your final height and your final frame yet either. Too early, worry about surgerymax when you are in your early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Do not do bsso at your age, a man's bones get more prominent than the kid teen bones you have right now after 16 and such and if bsso stunts that it would be very very bad

Would ccw bimax help when I am like 20, I just wanna do what would benefit me the most I am in it for the long game
Yes. Go to an experienced doctor in male aesthetics such as Ramieri or Raffaini if you can, and potentially get rhino from them if the upturned nose disrupts harmony. Harmony being disrupted with an upturned nose is the main concern I’d have with any CCW for you (though it will benefit you, clearly).

Oh my god gtfo this site kid YOURE LITERALLY 15!

GO ENJOY YOUR CHILDHOOD AND DO NORMAL THINGS IT IS THE PEAK OF YOUR LIFE DONT ROT HERE AND THROW TOUR MENTAL HEALTH AWAY

YOURE NOT EVEN RECESSED YOU ARE A GOOD LOOKING KID THAT WILL GO THROUGH PUBERTY AND GROW INTO AN GOOD LOOKING YOUNG ADULT

THIS SITE THROWS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH DOWN THE SEWER

SURGERY IS FOR ACTUALLY DEFORMED PEOPLE AND THIS SITE SHOULD HAVE A AGE LIMIT FOR 18

ENJOY YOUR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
Yes. Go to an experienced doctor in male aesthetics such as Ramieri or Raffaini if you can, and potentially get rhino from them if the upturned nose disrupts harmony. Harmony being disrupted with an upturned nose is the main concern I’d have with any CCW for you (though it will benefit you, clearly).
Don’t underestimate power of good fillers however. With the right clinic they can produce much more substantial results that Bimax just because you’re lacking jaw width and definition, and it’s only 2k every 1-1.5 years or so.

You look pretty bad but just chew, stay lean and gymmax and let your bones grow by themselves. Me at 17 mogs me at 15 hard. You have potential. Try to get off this site and enjoy life since you’re at an age where looks basically mean fuck all since everyone your age looks like shit.

Absolutely do not get surgery now because your face will continue to grow forward but if you get plates and bolts in it it will be fused into place and can't grow forward.

Your fine. You mog me to suicide when I was 15. Your philtrum is lacking hence why your nose looks too upturned, it's not, it's just your philtrum is flat, likely caused by flat teeth behind your upper lip which orthodontics would fix.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, thecel and DefinitelyNT
Hello so I am going to a meet a surgeon in June, I am suppose to have a bsso for my orthodontics on either July or next Christmas, I have been talking to a lot of people about it to see if it’s worth it, it will be covered by insurance but that’s not the problem I am worried what it will do, it suppose to help with my smile and it would mostly likely as well give me a better lower third my brother got it at the same time I would and it made his lower third a lot better buts here’s the problem I am worried if it would stunt any other growth my face has left like messing up my natural growth. I don’t know if it would be better to just stick to copes (mewing, chewing, etc) I think I could get good results from them because I am still young just look at Brae (went from normie to chad 16-20) so my main consercens are will it really help me and is it way to early for surgery, my Ortho is low iq in my opinion because at one point he made me wear rubber band the made my jaw more recessed after 3 days I realized how fucking stupid it was and I stopped he wanted me to wear them for 5 weeks jfl, I am turning 16 in October, I know this thread is confusing I don’t really know what to say but I just want what will be best for me so I would appricate ur opinion / a lot of people said it would be bad but they were all mewtards I do believe in mewing and think it could help since I am young but idk
just healthmax and gymmax you don’t need to do looksmaxxing like these subhumans

You're a child. Fuck fillers. Go play outside or study martial arts. Also, you look fine. You're a handsome young man. Go talk to some girls.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and 5.5psl
bro has a blessed eye area

What the fuck are you doing here at 15 y.o

My god this world is fucking sick man.

O’pry eye area

bru just wait for growth u have jb slayer look atm anyway