Surgery changes lifes

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
JFL @ anyone here saying surgery is cope. It's literally the ONLY THING that's been proven to work and change life's. It's just that it's more legit when fixing failos but it can still cause drastic changes if done with the right surgeon and not in the slumps of mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
Who's saying surgery is cope?

Some failos can't however be fixed through surgery (yet)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, .👽. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Who's saying surgery is cope?

Some failos can't however be fixed through surgery (yet)
Alot of people here have said it. Don't remember them exactly.

My nose is fucking huge and ruins my looks so bad. The girl that was seeing me ghosted me after seeing my huge nose in the daylight :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, CristianT, HighIQcel and 6 others
Alot of people here have said it. Don't remember them exactly.

My nose is fucking huge and ruins my looks so bad. The girl that was seeing me ghosted me after seeing my huge nose in the daylight :feelsrope:
Brutal. Should be fixable tho? Send me nosepic daddy

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
im literally crying in low ipd :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4887 and PubertyMaxxer
fixing flaws changes your life

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, EverythingMaxxer, HighIQcel and 5 others
Brutal. Should be fixable tho? Send me nosepic daddy
I'll pm later and yeah it should. I just wanna find ways to make more money but stocks are shit rn and I only have 2k yet

I'll pm later and yeah it should. I just wanna find ways to make more money but stocks are shit rn and I only have 2k yet
go to iran post Corona tbh for 2k you'll have thé best nosejob

go to iran post Corona tbh for 2k you'll have thé best nosejob
Everyone says the always perform rhinos the same way there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
Alright. Stocks isn't a good way to make money anyway unless you're an expert or have a significant amount of money. You can however still make money in a bear-market, like we're experiencing now, if you know what you are doing

Get a job or scam kids on Minecraft like I did

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 685
fixing flaws changes your life
Definitely. Cosmetic surgery is best for fixing flaws, not improving features that are already normal.

The people who have that fix flaws philosophy do best with surgery. The ones who try to replicate good looking features from other faces onto their own end up like this
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Kade, Lorsss and 1 other person
Alright. Stocks isn't a good way to make money anyway unless you're an expert or have a significant amount of money.

Get a job or scam kids on Minecraft like I did
Have you ever done affiliate marketing?
Definitely. Cosmetic surgery is best for fixing flaws, not improving features that are already normal.

The people who have that fix flaws philosophy do best with surgery. The ones who try to replicate good looking features from other faces onto their own end up like this
maxresdefault.jpg
That's not always true lol. That guy is known worldwide for being a psycho with an obsession over PS

maxresdefault.jpg
so its bad idea to go to best rhino surgeon and tell him i want pitts exact nose and show him tons of pitt pics

Have you ever done affiliate marketing?

That's not always true lol. That guy is known worldwide for being a psycho with an obsession over PS
No but I've used affiliate marketing to advertise I guess

maxresdefault.jpg
That guy looks weird because of his child body.

so its bad idea to go to best rhino surgeon and tell him i want pitts exact nose and show him tons of pitt pics

You have to show me your nose in PM to know for sure, but generally that is correct. What works on his face, works because his face is different to your in a so many dimensions (even if you look similar to him or same Phenotype). So many rhinoplasty results on men look terrible, in fact at least half are a looks minus, and we know surgeons publish their better results.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Swolepenisman
You have to show me your nose in PM to know for sure, but generally that is correct. What works on his face, works because his face is different to your in a so many dimensions (even if you look similar to him or same Phenotype). So many rhinoplasty results on men look terrible, in fact at least half are a looks minus, and we know surgeons publish their better results.
ik a guy irl who had same pitt pheno and looks very similiar i am ultra jelaous of that little fag

ik a guy irl who had same pitt pheno and looks very similiar i am ultra jelaous of that little fag
Fuarkk. I get jealous of my mates frame, have to try not to though or I descend into an autistic frame of mind lmao

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Fuarkk. I get jealous of my mates frame, have to try not to though or I descend into an autistic frame of mind lmao
it sucks imagine litteraly seeing this fag that looks identical to young brad pitt i cope by the fact i heightmog him

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
also money can make your life better, but as side effects you will only date gold diggers who cheat on you with chads

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 685
I cant even do surgery because of fucking corona cirus. i cant travel to turkey. its killing me for fucks sake

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
JFL @ anyone here saying surgery is cope. It's literally the ONLY THING that's been proven to work and change life's. It's just that it's more legit when fixing failos but it can still cause drastic changes if done with the right surgeon and not in the slumps of mumbai.
Mewing > 100k worth of surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joel17, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
Nothing you can do for long midface and bad ipd though, sadly

I think fillers look as good as surgery, or better, if you keep getting them every year and a half.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: goodman78
it’s ok bro if your Es ratio is not below 0.42 you’re not a subhuman

Tall vertical chin is actually a lifesaver for long midface. It’s not a huge deal.
Wouldnt a tall.chin just make your skull look longer?

Wouldnt a tall.chin just make your skull look longer?
I meant midface ratio not as in an actually long midface.
Just look at Ryan Gosling I think he’d look much worse with a less tall chin

I meant midface ratio not as in an actually long midface.
Just look at Ryan Gosling I think he’d look much worse with a less tall chin
So i guess its truly over for long midfacecels then?

If you have a low FWHR and wide palate + long midface yes

I am getting BSSO and genio eventually which will make my head Seem a bit longer but it will make the long midface ratio more bearable

If you have a low FWHR and wide palate + long midface yes

I am getting BSSO and genio eventually which will make my head Seem a bit longer but it will make the long midface ratio more bearable
Whats a good fwhr? Is there a guide on here on how to measure it?

@Gudru what is your thoughts on the effect of a tall chin on aesthetics of long midface ratio

@Gudru what is your thoughts on the effect of a tall chin on aesthetics of long midface ratio
I don't really care. Sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2486
it’s ok bro if your Es ratio is not below 0.42 you’re not a subhuman

Tall vertical chin is actually a lifesaver for long midface. It’s not a huge deal.
how do u measure ES ratio man, what fucks my mood is that Gosling doesnt have that bad of an ipd (almost one eye can fit in the in between space) while mine is bad, he got bad es ratio but i got low ipd

Ffs I don’t get if people are trolling or not. There are countless threads here about Es ratio

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Can't wait to get a rhino, my bulbous nose ruins my entire face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678