Swimmer's body/ottermode is objectively the most attractive male physique ever

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
BenjaminProudSwimming15thFINAWorldChampionshipsKLQoAvvRYfDl
Ning zetao zoom 47ded2a7 be5f 458c a269 7b10d4f90921
1752450e7d2c2181fa3cf1a74a2a76d5

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN MIRIN. THIS IS HOW YOU BODY HALO.

Requirements:

1. Tall height
  2. Wide frame....
  3. .... Tapering down to a small waist
  4. Good muscle insertions (symmetric 6 pack, shoulder insertions etc)
1, 2, 3 are non negotiable. You can get away with shit insertions as long as your height, frame and V taper is there. Why? Because masculinity = athleticism NOT pure strength. The disgustingly bloated bodybuilder isn't going to last a day in the stone age with the amount of calories its body demands. The lean, proportionate athlete who can chase his dinner down for 50 miles is going to survive long enough to propagate. Athleticism is everything, and nothing oozes athleticism more than the above physique

The good news:
You don't have to roid like an utter autist and lose your hair/collagen, because you don't need a lot of muscle in the first place to achieve peak aesthetics. The key is being lean. 1 year of lifting weights with a bulk + cut cycle will get most people there. Focus on abs, shoulders, chest and traps but do not neglect legs.

The bad news:
No gym for your height, frame or waist. If you are lacking in any of these three categories you will never achieve the ideal male physique. Bones, bones and more bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 7313 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
water
bb8692a1d4a8ada182403da239249c48.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyearea and Deleted member 7863
The one problem with swimmer bodies is that usually they have shorter legs and longer torsos.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Warlow and Secretariat12
This guys body is ideal tbh

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 200
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
The good news:
You don't have to roid like an utter autist and lose your hair/collagen, because you don't need a lot of muscle in the first place to achieve peak aesthetics. The key is being lean. 1 year of lifting weights with a bulk + cut cycle will get most people there

This is pure and absolute bluepill. Every single one of the guys you posted in the OP is on roids. You have fallen victim to the "only the big guys are on roids" propaganda.

I lifted for over 3 years btw back when I was in the redpill phase, and hadn't made it over into the blackpill yet. There are no good looking physiques (by normie/mainstream standards) that are not created through the use of drugs.

Ib4 the natty copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, eyearea, klamus and 3 others
i gave up on that shit
just gonna cope with being skinny and that women prefer twinks, at least i'm almost 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
This is pure and absolute bluepill. Every single one of the guys you posted in the OP is on roids. You have fallen victim to the "only the big guys are on roids" propaganda.

I lifted for over 3 years btw back when I was in the redpill phase, and hadn't made it over into the blackpill yet. There are no good looking physiques (by normie/mainstream standards) that are not created through the use of drugs.

Ib4 the natty copers.
I pity your laughable genetics if you believe a 10% bf with decent muscle mass isn't achievable natty. Sorry bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6423
where is the small waist though

This is why I'm going to use hgh and hit shoulders hard af

There are no good looking physiques (by normie/mainstream standards) that are not created through the use of drugs.
That doesn’t even merit a response tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Ib4 the natty copers.
Ask me how I know you have like 6 inch wrists

Just be tall theory
Water

Gymnasts body is ideal.

Upper torso is too long, longer legs mog.

It also has the most appeal to women.

View attachment 728616View attachment 728618View attachment 728692
ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN MIRIN. THIS IS HOW YOU BODY HALO.

Requirements:

1. Tall height
  2. Wide frame....
  3. .... Tapering down to a small waist
  4. Good muscle insertions (symmetric 6 pack, shoulder insertions etc)
1, 2, 3 are non negotiable. You can get away with shit insertions as long as your height, frame and V taper is there. Why? Because masculinity = athleticism NOT pure strength. The disgustingly bloated bodybuilder isn't going to last a day in the stone age with the amount of calories its body demands. The lean, proportionate athlete who can chase his dinner down for 50 miles is going to survive long enough to propagate. Athleticism is everything, and nothing oozes athleticism more than the above physique

The good news:
You don't have to roid like an utter autist and lose your hair/collagen, because you don't need a lot of muscle in the first place to achieve peak aesthetics. The key is being lean. 1 year of lifting weights with a bulk + cut cycle will get most people there. Focus on abs, shoulders, chest and traps but do not neglect legs.

The bad news:
No gym for your height, frame or waist. If you are lacking in any of these three categories you will never achieve the ideal male physique. Bones, bones and more bones.
no body for my face

Ib4 the natty copers.
lazy piece of genetic shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873