T and heart problems? Need help from roid experts

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Is a t cycle or even trt really dangerous for the heart? Sometimes my heart is stumbling and beating unrhythmical. Cardio doctors did some tests and ultrasonic pictures, but had not find anything. So they told me not to worry.
Still im a bit scared of taking t, and maybe die from a heart attack.

You’re blood becomes thick as tar on test, as it causes red blood cell production to go through the roof. This obviously puts pressure on the heart, but can easily be solved by having blood drawn regularly (cant be donated though clearly)

Your heart is also a muscle, muscles grow but you need long cycles and obviously your heart can grow wrongly. Also your LDL(bad cholesterol) goes up and HDL(good one) goes down.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I would rather be a high T warrior slayer with a heart problem than a low T submissive cuck concerned with longevity.

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, Deleted member 245, Michael and 1 other person
You’re blood becomes thick as tar on test, as it causes red blood cell production to go through the roof. This obviously puts pressure on the heart, but can easily be solved by having blood drawn regularly (cant be donated though clearly)

This.

I would rather be a high T warrior slayer with a heart problem than a low T submissive cuck concerned with longevity.
But i dont wanna spend a couple 10k for plastic surgery, and then die from a heart attack caused by a stupid roid mistake. Otherwise i have nothing to loose.

When you say your heart stumbles and beats funny, do you feel like it's beating abnormally in a sustained fashion (for many beats in a row), or does it feel more like an occasional skipped beat followed by a strong beat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back