T3+T4 catabolism is a very real threat, keep your protein and anabolics high

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
25-30mcg of T3 and 60-70mcg of T4 has made me lose some muscle while on 200-250mg test E a week, be careful with your thyroid dosages guys. Just a fair warning, cause ive never experienced catabolism in my life before this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse and Deleted member 4614
Yeah you definitely have to watch out with that stuff but not only for that. Thyroid hormones are so wildly catabolic that without something like tren or a high fluid stack(dbol or deca) you're probably going to lose some muscle.

There are aditional health risks at hyperthyroid levels including basically living as if you have chrones disease in terms of bowel movement. I remember Goodlookingloser mentioning(on one of his podcasts with moreplatesmoredates) his friend mr tampa using 100+ mcg and the dude would run to the bathroom like 10 times per workout(they'd probably spend 4+ hours a day there).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
25-30mcg of T3 and 60-70mcg of T4 has made me lose some muscle while on 200-250mg test E a week, be careful with your thyroid dosages guys. Just a fair warning, cause ive never experienced catabolism in my life before this
how much did you dose aromasin on fucking 500 mg test mate

Don't take that stuff. Taking some selenium a few times a week and a kelp pill for iodine daily will keep your levels up enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403