Take different places have different beauty standards pill (Larsanova)

What fucking retard post candids on dating apps lmao a fruading normie looks better than a candid photo chad

F11AD42C A7CE 4656 A72A F268F2ECC1A5

You’re not a chad not even close. You’re ugly as sin kiddo.

FD0BE9BA 642B 4A14 ACD7 ADD1FE9E7F8C

This is your true reality. You’re a 4.5 psl dead average normie that copes with the halo from flash pictures.

9503E19F 442E 42D3 853D 7E049C55A602
FC0EFA23 5900 45BD AB99 6BA8AF4D4328

BA498C61 0770 481E 8DA1 0488600452D8

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, oldcelloser, Xangsane and 6 others
View attachment 1691216

View attachment 1691241
This is your true reality. You’re a 4.5 psl dead average normie that copes with the halo from flash pictures.

cherry picked a bad moment when i was bloat maxxed from hypothyroidsm and high bodyfat good argument bro

i posted the most fucking videos of myself on this site and people are still barking at me lmao

here a video of me learning you to vape being blackpilled,

made it today still have some waterweight in my face from slow working thyroid but 1st of june it is getting fixxed

and muhh flash halo there is no flashlight IRL brother why do i get treated better than normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet, n0rthface and 3 others
location can dramatically effect ur matches and more importantly the quality of girls u match with.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7098, beau and 2 others
location can dramatically effect ur matches and more importantly the quality of girls u match with.

also agree on this?
Still those datingapps test are flawwed by elo and bad photos

Only good rating in your location is how you get treated in life so the best fast experiment you can do is just ask 100 times a girls her number and also note every interaction

Not doing that shit:ROFLMAO: because i know i already have looks benefits but would be better than tinder

cherry picked a bad moment when i was bloat maxxed from hypothyroidsm and high bodyfat good argument bro

i posted the most fucking videos of myself on this site and people are still barking at me lmao

View attachment 1691255
made it today still have some waterweight in my face from slow working thyroid but 1st of june it is getting fixxed

and muhh flash halo there is no flashlight IRL brother why do i get treated better than normies
Your not blackpilled if you smoke through your mouth. Only true ascenders avoid mouth breathing even if you have to inhale the smoke through your nose:chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, Anchor_Ship and Lars
Your not blackpilled if you smoke through your mouth. Only true ascenders avoid mouth breathing even if you have to inhale the smoke through your nose:chad:
👑:feelsohh:

i cant stand it when people use pics from 1/2 years ago i know i was a frauder but now i ascended legit and mog myself waaay harder rn that i just post unfrauded videos like that soon i am 10% with a fixxed thyroid and people still use that omegle video instead of a normal lens distorated video with natural light to bark at me

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16371

you have money why dont you move ?

View attachment 1691255

0AE091F2 0A58 48D6 86CB B0C66FB22414

>Even your weirdly shaped big chin can’t offset that abysmal philtrum
>Upper lip 404
>nasal base too wide and lips too narrow
>lower third bloated and lacking angularity

@AscendingHero gonion/chin pill strikes again

You’re currently a normie

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Johanjohan and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16453 and 9 others
Female attention> ratings from Indian on .org. @larsanova69 is a mogger :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Aqua, n0rthface and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
have u tryied zach coxx/ manu rios or some other moggers to comparision?

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Wasn’t even talking about you :Comfy:
Are you Indian? :feelshehe:

Why do confirmed ethnics project their inferior heritage at me when I destroy their delusions?

:soy:Can’t attack his arguments let me group him with some subhuman race that’ll show him :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Johanjohan and 3 others
have u tryied zach coxx/ manu rios or some other moggers to comparision?
Tried cox on tinder last year and hollly shit

99+ in less than an hour and every young prime stacylite was a match… lots of them messaging first
I set his age 21 or 22

Pretty boys can’t lose :pepefrown: @StreegeReturn :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Why do confirmed ethnics project their inferior heritage at me when I destroy their delusions?

:soy:Can’t attack his arguments let me group him with some subhuman race that’ll show him :feelswhy:
if u say lars is normie what would u rate this guy then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Tried cox on tinder last year and hollly shit

99+ in less than an hour and every young prime stacylite was a match… lots of them messaging first
I set his age 21 or 22

Pretty boys can’t lose :pepefrown: @StreegeReturn :feelswhy:
Girls don’t like blonde prettyboys. They like masc dark looks :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Biggdink
Then why is he getting giga chad results in Europe ? Even amnesia did shit in Canada

look at that baby
Try yourself in Europe bro I’m telling you from my experiences Europe is way easier, more open sex culture + way higher population density. Montreal has a population density of 800, Toronto 4000, Paris has 21000, I’m not surprised I got way more matches there than here for that reason. Not to mention how small Europe is so cities aren’t as far apart as they are here meaning even more available people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Johanjohan, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Try yourself in Europe bro I’m telling you from my experiences Europe is way easier, more open sex culture + way higher population density. Montreal has a population density of 800, Toronto 4000, Paris has 21000, I’m not surprised I got way more matches there than here for that reason. Not to mention how small Europe is so cities aren’t as far apart as they are here meaning even more available people.
Idk Tinder gold matches are cope , they know you’re far away so prob only girls who look for attention will match

View attachment 1691216

View attachment 1691241

Based af. @alienmaxxer vs .org rotters single-handedly :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19432, Looks234 and 2 others
Idk Tinder gold matches are cope , they know you’re far away so prob only girls who look for attention will match
nah you set your gps to another city in bluestacks so it looks like you live there using a normal tinder account, or get someone living there to run you, did both got the same exact results

Europoors have it good

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Biggdink
nah you set your gps to another city in bluestacks so it looks like you live there using a normal tinder account, or get someone living there to run you, did both got the same exact results

Europoors have it good
Did you try usa ?

Larsanova would be a 95th percentile plus looking guy in Canada tho easily. Ethnics here are 3 psl on average and white guys 3.75

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19432, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
@Biggdink abused spic still puke reacting I see

Keep seething my border hopping little brethren. All latinas simp for big anglo cocks

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, gamma and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Johanjohan and 1 other person
@ForeverRecession i disagree
NHL players brutally face mog every other athletes
Canadians are better looking

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He’s very obviously a chad although I’ve yet to see his candids
I know you're not Desi (indian paki bengali etc) what is your ethnicity, heritage though dude??

Does this come as a surprise to you? He looks gay and uncanny as fuck with that lower third, especially his bee-stung pumped up lips. Nigga going for that human ken doll look.

View attachment 1691255

I thought you would sound like Justin Bieber u have ogre voice :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

View attachment 1691224
Wtf hes ugly but hes a slayer in canada?

In west europe girls prefer prettyboys it seems

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Biggdink
@larsanova69 is incel in canada but a gigaslayer in west europe

Proves how important location is

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lars and Biggdink

View attachment 1691255

Mirin ur cat painting jfl

• Love it
Even amnesia and salludon got shit results in Canada
@fogdart

Beauty standards are different in Canada
What are they, and how are they different in each province?

I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism.
I will make a thread on this. Definitely true.

View attachment 1691255

You are literally descending by vaping :lul:

• +1
What are they, and how are they different in each province?
thats cope take zach coxx or thom stridj etc and try in canada then europe i bet they will slay as hard in both places

Here in northern Europe there are tons of trashy, chavvy, faketanmaxxed girls who have super high body counts and love sex.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

View attachment 1691224
Yeah he will do well, but what would be the quality of the matches? That's what really matters.

@Biggdink abused spic still puke reacting I see

Keep seething my border hopping little brethren. All latinas simp for big anglo cocks
@Biggdink isnt a spic

@Biggdink claims to be a NT White pretty boy chad living in Canada, but after further investigation his IP address location tracks to the xinjiang province in china…
E031B7BB D5FE 4949 8E84 240FADF1266F

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787 and 6 others