Take the DUTA pill to save your hair

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
Dutasteride is a 5-AR inhibitor, it block the conversion from Test to DHT

It's more potent than Finasteride and should be on your list if you're serious about your hair

combine it with RU58841
and you will offset baldness for a long time
Dutasteride avodart 640x524

note: don't ape out and say Jew pill or what not, I'm from the same country as Abraham and I still take it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
im probably already gettings sides from topical fin (cant tell yet if my loss of libido comes from slight depression or from the fin) so dut and oral fin would probably kill my dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .πŸ‘½., Kroker, ROTTING and 2 others
im probably already gettings sides from topical fin (cant tell yet if my loss of libido comes from slight depression or from the fin) so dut and oral fin would probably kill my dick
maybe the fin is what's causing both the slight depression and the loss of libido...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I'm young, if you are too you have no right to say sides if your not fixing your depression first man

Hope you get well
and check your test level
IMG 5747

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
maybe the fin is what's causing both the slight depression and the lose of libido...
he should fix his diet and hormone profile and see how it goes it out for him

Dutasteride is a 5-AR inhibitor, it block the conversion from Test to DHT

It's more potent than Finasteride and should be on your list if you're serious about your hair

combine it with RU58841
and you will offset baldness for a long time
View attachment 1554778

note: don't ape out and say Jew pill or what not, I'm from the same country as Abraham and I still take it
No nigga you get dutasteride and RU and your nuking the Norwood reaper it doesn’t even have get to that level

Ru and fin is pretty much a cure

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Fear
No nigga you get dutasteride and RU and your nuking the Norwood reaper it doesn’t even have get to that level

Ru and fin is pretty much a cure
for teen AA Duta is a must

I didn't norwood a single hair because of my protocol while my cousins and my father are bald at 18/19:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and PYT

I didn't norwood a single hair because of my protocol while my cousins and my father are bald at 18/19:feelswhy:
What difference does teen alopecia make? Why not take fin?

Genuine question, I feel like DUT+RU is Hiroshima tier treatment like something someone NW5 would do to come back from the dead not prevent balding

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, gamma and 1 other person

after you check with a doc of course at such age

you need to do several biopsy to see if you are fully grown and under the supervision of a sane doc

• +1

Same I was on topical dut and didn’t get morning boners for 2 weeks straight.

Also had zero sexual thoughts. I didn’t care though bc hair is life. Or so I thought. Just yesterday after stopping dut I got the strongest fucking boner of my life. My literal cock had a heartbeat and was beating so good. I humped my bed and told myself I’m never taking dut ever again :hnghn:

Penis is life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
What difference does teen alopecia make? Why not take fin?

Genuine question, I feel like DUT+RU is Hiroshima tier treatment like something someone NW5 would do to come back from the dead not prevent balding
when you are balding you throw everything on the sink

Duta is much potent a 0.5mg reduce DHT by 92%

compared to 5mg on average 60-70%

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Also had zero sexual thoughts. I didn’t care though bc hair is life. Or so I thought. Just yesterday after stopping dut I got the strongest fucking boner of my life. My literal cock had a heartbeat and was beating so good. I humped my bed and told myself I’m never taking dut ever again :hnghn:

Penis is life
I get morning woods every day, and several boners a day

check your hormone profile...

• +1
Reactions: zeshama

You’re probably not using real dut. Is it avodart or some generic shit.

Dut is potent and downregulates dht by 95%

You sound very dumb. How can you get boners with your dht downregulated by almost 100%?

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
when you are balding you throw everything on the sink

Duta is much potent a 0.5mg reduce DHT by 92%

compared to 5mg on average 60-70%
Idk man seems a little extreme , why not some fin to see if it works then add min to regrow some hairs :dafuckfeels:

Unless you’re norwooding crazy and moving up one scale a year I don’t see the necessity

But if it works keep going I was just curious, is yours really aggressive?

You’re probably not using real dut. Is it avodart or some generic shit.

Dut is potent and downregulates dht by 95%
I have used 5mg fin and duta both are real
and they are already cheap why would it slow down my shedding then shed more after a few months and it came stronger than ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You sound very dumb. How can you get boners with your dht downregulated by almost 100%?
Because this is my current state I take it and I still get morning woods, same with fin

• +1
Idk man seems a little extreme , why not some fin to see if it works then add min to regrow some hairs :dafuckfeels:

Unless you’re norwooding crazy and moving up one scale a year I don’t see the necessity

But if it works keep going I was just curious, is yours really aggressive?
dude I should be norwood 3 by now and I stayed with the same hairline after it thinned a bit and fixed it after

• +1
I have used 5mg fin and duta both are real
and they are already cheap why would it slow down my shedding then shed more after a few months and it came stronger than ever

Because this is my current state I take it and I still get morning woods, same with fin

Idk man. Everybody is different. Even blood work isn’t fully indicative since my natty T levels are over 900. So definitely not low T.

I might try dut later on if I do trt.

4B7F70E3 30F7 484D A4FD 8EC3A5EC1FBE
This is my dad he maintained until his 50s so I’m good πŸ™‚

dude I should be norwood 3 by now and I stayed with the same hairline after it thinned a bit and fixed it after
Just give it time, mine thinned a bit and after couple of months it returned to it's original density and my hair line stayed the same

currently 17 and 8 months stared at 16 and 8/9 month

nothing changed just my hair stayed and improved

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 16834
I'm young, if you are too you have no right to say sides if your not fixing your depression first man

Hope you get well
and check your test level
View attachment 1554789
my test levels should be fine

easily building muscles
5x gym a week
8 hours sleep daily
having sex regularly (if my boner lets me)
good diet
supplementing zinc magnesium k2 and vit d

it was good before i started applying topical fin, but it might also be the hairloss that makes me depressed in the first place

what is weird is that i apply topical fin every 2nd day and the day im off it, i get morning wood and libido but the days im on it neither

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kroker and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Yeah he was a male model in his prime. Literal chad. Went to Ivy League, had a prestigious modeling career and was a hockey player at Princeton

I hope to ascend to his level one day
how tall are you and your dad?

• +1
I’m 6,0 foot. He’s 6’1
your age? you may have a few cm to push

best of luck bruv
I'm currently 6'3 190.5 morning height
used MK also and grew from it

• Love it
your age? you may have a few cm to push

best of luck bruv
I'm currently 6'3 190.5 morning height
used MK also and grew from it

I’m 17 currently tbh. I’m getting leg lengthening for 6’4. Hopefully paid by dad. I’ll see once I turn 18 😒

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’m 17 currently tbh. I’m getting leg lengthening for 6’4. Hopefully paid by dad. I’ll see once I turn 18 😒
6'4 gang:what:
4 inches is a bit too much...
why are you shorter than your dad tho?

Penis is life
I’m a bald curry so I never have to worry about my penis not working, either way I still get boners on dutasteride

• +1
I’m a bald curry so I never have to worry about my penis not working, either way I still get boners on dutasteride
most of PFS mfs are just pathetic, their hormonal profile is shit and wonder why anything they consoooom will make them ED till eternity

I once saw some PFS guy claiming Saw palmetto made him ED

• +1
topic
topical Dut has larger particle size and is theorized to not go systemic as compared to the smaller particle size fin.

my test levels should be fine

easily building muscles
5x gym a week
8 hours sleep daily
having sex regularly (if my boner lets me)
good diet
supplementing zinc magnesium k2 and vit d

it was good before i started applying topical fin, but it might also be the hairloss that makes me depressed in the first place

what is weird is that i apply topical fin every 2nd day and the day im off it, i get morning wood and libido but the days im on it neither
What's your K2 and Vit D dose?

What's your K2 and Vit D dose?
20k ui vit d every 3-4 days

never got sick again since i take it, sometimes i feel how i could get sick, slightly soar throat abd a little headache but it goes away after a couple of hours

20k ui vit d every 3-4 days

never got sick again since i take it, sometimes i feel how i could get sick, slightly soar throat abd a little headache but it goes away after a couple of hours
I take 10000 iu of vitamin D with 100 mk7
and this is my lab test
IMG 5748

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and buflek
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Pyrilutamide will be the doomsday hairloss treatment.

Pyrilutamide will be the doomsday hairloss treatment.
does it effects go away after discontinuation?

I can't find much info about it and waiting for its approval

does it effects go away after discontinuation?

I can't find much info about it and waiting for its approval
It's a topical antiandrogen. Hydrophobic.

Look at Kevin Mann's Youtube Channel.

It's a topical antiandrogen. Hydrophobic.

Look at Kevin Mann's Youtube Channel.
I watch haircafes video like how I eat M&Ms but since I it's sold in the market I don't bother much researching it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
duta + minox/oral castor is literally anti hair loss starter pack.

JFL if you are still concerned about ED and depression induced by duta or fina

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Torero and Deleted member 13588

for me I'm not concerned since I didn't get any sides as expected

probably he might want to do a blood work and supervise his diet and exercising before saying muh sides

muh my ass I'm going fucking bald:feelswhy:

• +1

for me I'm not concerned since I didn't get any sides as expected

probably he might want to do a blood work and supervise his diet and exercising before saying muh sides

muh my ass I'm going fucking bald:feelswhy:

• +1
I watch haircafes video like how I eat M&Ms but since I it's sold in the market I don't bother much researching it
It's currently going through phase III in China. A stronger topical antiandrogen than RU or Clascoterone.

Due to its hydrophobic properties no systematic absorption.

Even better: it downregulates Androgen receptors in the scalp instead of upregulating them (upregulation is a major issue @ Clascoterone).

That stuff is going to kick ass. :y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Elvisandreaa and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
It's currently going through phase III in China. A stronger topical antiandrogen than RU or Clascoterone.

Due to its hydrophobic properties no systematic absorption.

Even better: it downregulates Androgen receptors in the scalp instead of upregulating them (upregulation is a major issue @ Clascoterone).

That stuff is going to kick ass. :y'all:
can't wait for it, it will be such a lifefuel:feelshah:

• +1
I use a mix of duta/fin topical, just to have all fronts covered.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 13588
I just use RU and minox on my hairline since I'm a receder but didn't recede yet:hnghn:

• +1
can't wait for it, it will be such a lifefuel:feelshah:
And the wounderful thing is: Kintor, the company, has way more anti-hairloss-treatments in the pipeline:

Androgen Receptor Degrader based on PROTAC mechanism.

Androgen Receptor Degrader based on some form of mRNA technology.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«