Take the FOUR head pill.

TLDR: 4 Finger foreheads are ideal because a larger forehead is masculine, and a sign of High T.

I'm not sure if people are joking when they say have a 3 - 3.5 finger forehead is ideal, but if not the cope stops now.

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher. Thanks to the shape of the underlying frontal bone, male foreheads have a slope to them, whereas female foreheads are usually vertical.

Let me give a few examples of ideal High T foreheads.

View attachment 1617758View attachment 1617759View attachment 1617760View attachment 1617761View attachment 1617762View attachment 1617763

You'll never see a real man with a short skull "ideal" twink forehead. This is a legit "Pretty Boy" trait, because it signals a lack of dimorphism.

View attachment 1617766View attachment 1617767View attachment 1617779
Jacob Sartorius (Singer) Wiki, Age, Girlfriends, Net Worth & More

(Jacob Sartorious is 18 in that picture lmao).

If you still don't believe me, look at what happens when I take away dimporhic forehead height.
View attachment 1617768View attachment 1617769View attachment 1617770View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617772View attachment 1617773

Short foreheads just look plain retarded on men lol, I don't know how else to put it.

Also, It is a very common route to lower forehead height in Facial Feminization Surgery

View attachment 1617774
Male to Female Feminization | Davis Plastic Surgery Palo Alto
View attachment 1617775View attachment 1617776View attachment 1617777

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps, but overall forehead height is a much more important factor IMO.

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
i always had a 5 head since the beginning :Comfy: guess im REALLY HIGH T

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Same, we’ll just get the same HT, will ascend massively.
I got a consultation (greedy surgeons taking $200 for 30 min) this month for a scalp advancement although i’m recently working as a waiter so cant yet decide an exact date to get the procedure but it Will be before february for sure.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I got a consultation (greedy surgeons taking $200 for 30 min) this month for a scalp advancement although i’m recently working as a waiter so cant yet decide an exact date to get the procedure but it Will be before february for sure.
have ypu heard of the hair that come in a can?

it spray on your head

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted
all those 4 finger foreheads are still smaller than average tbh

Cope more u fucking retard clown

Why do you think messy fringe is the #1 popular haircut right now? Because it hides your forehead and makes your lower third look bigger in contrast

Prenatal T is positively associated with lower hairline. A large forehead is shit and makes you look older.
This makes no sense. A fringe is like beard maxxing. If your upper third is bad it almost completely masks it but its not a halo

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Holy shit what a moron
No youre an actual idiot ngl. You always seem to have no idea on any facial aesthetics matter. The hair hides a sub ideal forehead. Guy guys who look like robust jocks with tall foreheads are the ideal. The tiktok pretty boys basically lose all their smv if they run like a mid buzz cut but the guys with a tall robust forehead and up getting MORE smv. I saw this with one of my pretty boy friends and his orbiters started laughing and calling him ugly lol. Quite unfortunate. Ive seen girls go crazy over a dude who just had a tall robust upper third THAT WAS IT LMAO. I remembered thinking "his mandible isnt even good hes beard frauded too" and thats when it hit me. His forehead looked like some robust actor Chad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan