Take the Lip-pill

D

Deleted member 29167

Except lip reduction and slight filler, there is almost no way to reliably ascend this area. It's also way more risky considering manipulating soft tissue is permanent compared to stuff like implants or bimax where you can just get revisions.

I have almost never seen somebody ascend their lips even from LTN-MTN. Lip lifts often look gay and you cant do a lot of filler without it looking gay either. The other major hardcap is mouth length. Eppleys mouth lengthening only has botched results im pretty sure (please prove me wrong) and those retarded devices probably just give you nasolabial folds.

I think we need to put more focus into looksmaxxing lips, i almost never hear talk of them on the forum and i rarely see good surgery/filler results.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
any appliance added to the mouth accentuates naso folds aswell

• +1
Reactions: anabolic, Sondern and Deleted member 29167
@Blackgymmax thoughts? You got lip reduction right?

i need redder lips

I think the lip lift looks gay thing is a bit of a cope ngl. If it looks gay, it's because we simply haven't figured out why. Same reason why fillers and implants can look weird in the jaw I guess.

Palate expansion gives a little and you can probably gain some from the stretching devices if you manuals the skin a bit to stop wrinkles forming

I think the lip lift looks gay thing is a bit of a cope ngl. If it looks gay, it's because we simply haven't figured out why. Same reason why fillers and implants can look weird in the jaw I guess.
Because longer Philtrum is dimorphix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Acne Victim
i havent seen a lot of lip area ascensions on this forum except blackgymmax who im pretty sure got a lip reduction, and i dont think there really are any. please prove me wrong and link some if you know any

It is, it may not be attractive but it is. Look at nethsnderals
And how tf is that related to what I've said. Looking like a fucking neanderthal surely is dimorphic too???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 29167
Mouth width pill is underrated here

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Meister!, Constantin Denis and 4 others
Are lip lifts not successful?

And how tf is that related to what I've said. Looking like a fucking neanderthal surely is dimorphic too???
Your saying “double digits” and im assuming you mean iq

Whereas my original statement is correct, whether you think it’s attractive or not doesn’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
You realise dimorphism is the extent to which you look like a male/female right?? Not how attractive you are lmao

You realise dimorphism is the extent to which you look like a male/female right?? Not how attractive you are lmao
RETARDS STOP DERAILING MY THREAD :rage:

lip lifts/mouth widening cant be reversed afaik
whats funny is that the lippill really only applies to men because even botched enhancements dont look bad on a foid take sky bri and nessa

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 29167
Rate lips

20C2DAD5 4F36 45BD 8735 E585FF3350BA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Krakowski and chrisN
whats funny is that the lippill really only applies to men because even botched enhancements dont look bad on a foid take sky bri and nessa
View attachment 2496953View attachment 2496954
Lol these are not “botched”. I’d say these are even semi-successful by the standard of lip fillers women are getting.

Most botched girls literally look like ducks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Lol these are not “botched”. I’d say these are even semi-successful by the standard of lip fillers women are getting.

Most botched girls literally look like ducks
look at the side profiles of either

I'll show you pics dm me I got lip lift

I have been saying this for a while now brutal status pill

• So Sad
Except lip reduction and slight filler, there is almost no way to reliably ascend this area. It's also way more risky considering manipulating soft tissue is permanent compared to stuff like implants or bimax where you can just get revisions.

I have almost never seen somebody ascend their lips even from LTN-MTN. Lip lifts often look gay and you cant do a lot of filler without it looking gay either. The other major hardcap is mouth length. Eppleys mouth lengthening only has botched results im pretty sure (please prove me wrong) and those retarded devices probably just give you nasolabial folds.

I think we need to put more focus into looksmaxxing lips, i almost never hear talk of them on the forum and i rarely see good surgery/filler results.
but i think botox is the best solution to lift the lip corners actually. because it is muscle over compensating for bite issues. by putting botox in them it forces the muscles to give up control and atrophy. these are particularly useful for muniscual mounds. Teeth are the main cause of bad lips. Everyone with great lips has great teeth. You can fix the teeth but the muscles developed to compensate for them are still present so botox theoretically handles it

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
but i think botox is the best solution to lift the lip corners actually. because it is muscle over compensating for bite issues. by putting botox in them it forces the muscles to give up control and atrophy. these are particularly useful for muniscual mounds. Teeth are the main cause of bad lips. Everyone with great lips has great teeth. You can fix the teeth but the muscles developed to compensate for them are still present so botox theoretically handles it
any results from this?

is there any way to widen my lips without cosmetic procedures or expanding it using ur finger ?

• JFL
Bcs lips barely matter for men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29167
is there any way to widen my lips without cosmetic procedures or expanding it using ur finger ?
u can try literally holding ur mouth with ur fingers for a couple minutes each day basically just manualing those devices or palate expansion which depending on the severity of ur palate wouldn’t be cosmetic

u can try literally holding ur mouth with ur fingers for a couple minutes each day basically just manualing those devices or palate expansion which depending on the severity of ur palate wouldn’t be cosmetic
i mean, is there any other way ? ive been trying this for the past month but it takes so fucking long to even notice any change

i mean, is there any other way ? ive been trying this for the past month but it takes so fucking long to even notice any change
perma-slight-smilemax

not really no depending on how old u are could change with age other than that not really

perma-slight-smilemax
i do that whenever i go out. but the thing is, my lips are pretty big so i need to widen it out to compensate for that thickness. pretty much like this below picture, but my bottom lip isnt that big.

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
please dont bring up coping methods in my thread thanks

please dont bring up coping methods in my thread thanks
i mean it probably is cope but still worth a try i guess if it really matters

Lips and nose are super underrated here, but they make or break harmony every single time.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, zenflix and Deleted member 29167
how long does it last for

How to push forward the upper lip so it’s inline with the lower ?

trying to decrease lips is cope but volufiline works when trying to increase lip area sometimes