Take this "are you a homosexual?" test (99% accuracy)

Who fogs?

• Katya (right)

• Polina (left)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 18544

Who fogs?

You have to vote to see the results of the poll (and thus see which users are homosexuals)

Last edited:
Post more pics
No. Vote based off of these pictures alone.

@PerseusMandate @Willmogulater @Beastimmung @incelconspiracy

Last edited:
No. Vote based off of these pictures alone.

@PerseusMandate @Willmogulater @Beastimmung @incelconspiracy @Willmogulater
No one

Obviously right

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 18544
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lordfrodo, Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
obvious left, keep crying for blue eyed queens incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma, never_lucky and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Idk but there‘s something different, almost exotic when seeing red haired girls with brown eyes compared to the usual blue eyes.
Also I still don‘t get what‘s so special about those nose rings.

Idk but there‘s something different, almost exotic when seeing red haired girls with brown eyes compared to the usual blue eyes.
Most natural redheads have brown eyes.
Also I still don‘t get what‘s so special about those nose rings.
The nose ring looks like shit but just imagine she doesn't have them for the sake of this poll.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Most natural redheads have brown eyes.

They look like shit but just imagine she doesn't have them for the sake of this poll.
Still the right one, but they look very similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Still the right one, but they look very similar.
Katya fogs Polina so hard due to her feminine brown eyes, whilst Polina has striking masculine blue eyes. Only a homosexual like @exo313 would vote for Polina.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
What a coincidence. ALL of the users who voted for Polina are non-white; almost as if preferring blue eyes on women stems from having an inferiority complex, or from being a homosexual (which deathnics are more likely to be).

@mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
What a coincidence. ALL of the users who voted for Polina are non-white; almost as if preferring blue eyes on women stems from having an inferiority complex, and/or from being a homosexual (which deathnics are more likely to be).
View attachment 2127305

@mrriceguy
nuh uh

@thenewhebbe is a literal homosexual with a rainbow dildo pfp and he voted for the brown eyed girl. turns out you might be the gay one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24444
turns out you might be the gay one
Not what the studies say.

+ this one I forgot to add:

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
the right one

The left one looks meh, mtb max

And it’s definitely not because of the eyes lol

they look the same tbh
show body at least op

the right one

The left one looks meh, mtb max

And it’s definitely not because of the eyes lol
Yes it is, if you swapped their eye colours Polina would fog; blue eyes look too cold, striking, and masculine.

Not what the studies say.

+ this one I forgot to add:
The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features
dnrd, keep seething for blue-eyed queens bulgarian nigger

• JFL
Reactions: juste
dnrd, keep seething for blue-eyed queens
I think you meant to say blue-eyed trannies. The only reason you prefer blue eyes is because you are a literal t50 eyed gypsy with an inferiority complex, which is why you put higher value on whiter features on females.
bulgarian nigger
I'm from England, and I'm not @cloUder no matter how much you say I am.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: juste
Literally everyone who voted for Polina has brown eyes JFL (I'm not sure about @Suimaxxer)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Right mogs. Am I gay?

i would fuck both . what color are my eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18544 and The Grinch
Your mom mogs them both in terms of SMV tbh ngl

I clicked the second option cuz I assumed it would be right (as you go with left -> right)

Over for my dyslexia

• So Sad
Right dogs because better lighting

Right dogs because better lighting
If Polina had brown eyes she would fog. Blue eyes have a striking masc appearance, whereas brown eyes are warm and feminine.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and the BULL
If Polina had brown eyes she would fog. Blue eyes have a striking masc appearance, whereas brown eyes are warm and feminine.
Yes bro blue eyes are intimidating

• +1
Just put everyone who voted for Polina on ignore as I don't want to associate with homosexuals.

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
Right mogs hard, looks younger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21044
It's because brown eyes make you look more neotenous
It's not about color she has less wrinkles, larger eyes and more upturned nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Yea definitely not about color. Still mogs just as much.
Not really a fair test considering you've already seen both pictures uncovered, so your brain still remembers their eye colours and how they actually look. Brown eyes do make you look more neotenous though and there are studies that prove this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Not really a fair test considering you've already seen both pictures uncovered, so your brain still remembers their eye colours and how they actually look. Brown eyes do make you look more neotenous though and there are studies that prove this.
Tbf i didn't even notice the left eye color until you said it. Stop coping. Eye color means almost nothing compared to things like maxilla and skin.

Blue eyes are too good on bitches

Tbf i didn't even notice the left eye color until you said it. Stop coping. Eye color means almost nothing compared to things like maxilla and skin.
The first thing I noticed when I saw the picture I posted in OP is that Polina gets fogged by Katya to her brown eyes, and this was a year ago, before I saw the studies about blue eyes being more masc and brown being more feminine and neotenous.

Eye colour is extremely important and I don't know how you're denying this.
gandyblue-jpg.2126073

gandybrown-png.2126074

opryblue-jpg.2126075

oprybrown-png.2126076

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077

vasilybrown-png.2126078

1679907764716-png.2126080

Blue eyes are too good on bitches
I don't want to hear about your homosexual fantasies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
The first thing I noticed when I saw the picture I posted in OP is that Polina gets fogged by Katya to her brown eyes, and this was a year ago, before I saw the studies about blue eyes being more masc and brown being more feminine and neotenous.

Eye colour is extremely important and I don't know how you're denying this.
gandyblue-jpg.2126073

gandybrown-png.2126074

opryblue-jpg.2126075

oprybrown-png.2126076

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077

vasilybrown-png.2126078

1679907764716-png.2126080

I don't want to hear about your homosexual fantasies.
You have brown eyes right?